Overall, the media does not have a liberal bias contrary to republican belief

Republicans have this fallacious, emotional opinion that any media that is the least bit critical of Trump is automatically a leftwing, radical source. It's a completely irrational cult mentality, but the media they watch such as Fox or Newsmax does nothing but coddle their precious, preconceived notions about rightwing beliefs they already have. That kind of saturation is what fuels their "fake news" beliefs. Cognitive dissonance is just not something they are not able to stomach. It makes life more confusing for them.

Contrary to what republicans believe, most of the news they call fake, such as CNN, have a long history of criticizing democrats like Obama, Hillary, and Biden. If you actually watch these networks, you see this on a daily basis. Republicans choose to ignore this because they only watch media that sucks Trump dick regardless of what he said or did as president.

Now, this isnt to say there is not biased leftwing sources. MSNBC is clearly an example of bias. The problem is lumping this source in with any other news source that was critical of Trump.
Last night CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC how many combined minutes did they spend on the Biden tape with the former president of Afghanistan?

Take a guess

Last night CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC how many combined minutes did they spend on the Biden tape with the former president of Afghanistan?

Take a guess
Are you suggesting that those networks did not criticize Biden for his withdrawal and cover the relevant stories like the 13 service members killed? You’re just cherry picking shit and ignoring any evidence that contradicts your narrative.

Are you suggesting that those networks did not criticize Biden for his withdrawal and cover the relevant stories like the 13 service members killed? You’re just cherry picking shit and ignoring any evidence that contradicts your narrative.
I said the tape. Not the withdrawal. Keep up, old man. They have no choice but to cover the botched withdrawal.

I said the tape. Not the withdrawal. Keep up, old man. They have no choice but to cover the botched withdrawal.
Omg the tape! They didn’t cover the TAPE enough! Oh gee what a compelling argument!

Classic cherry picking as always.

Omg the tape! They didn’t cover the TAPE enough! Oh gee what a compelling argument!

Classic cherry picking as always.
Don’t say enough. I asked how much? If this were Trump it would have been at least 60 hours combined. How many hours for Biden?

Don’t say enough. I asked how much? If this were Trump it would have been at least 60 hours combined. How many hours for Biden?
I don’t know, you tell me. How many hours? In comparison to what’s acceptable? Like Fox News? Is their milking shit for all it’s worth the standard? Just how much time should be spent on it talking about it? You have no idea. You just listen to the rightwing tard sources never shutting the fuck up about it. They coddle your pre-conceived notions and you run with it.

I don’t know, you tell me. How many hours? In comparison to what’s acceptable? Like Fox News? Is their milking shit for all it’s worth the standard? Just how much time should be spent on it talking about it? You have no idea. You just listen to the rightwing tard sources never shutting the fuck up about it. They coddle your pre-conceived notions and you run with it.
Zero….spent the entire time on the Texas abortion decision. Your OP is a lie. Par for the course for you.

Your point is complete bullshit. All of those networks have extensive evidence of criticizing dems like Obama. More importantly, let’s say Chris Cuomo resigned as well. Would you then say CNN wasn’t totally left wing biased? No of course not. Your point is completely disingenuous
My point? You mean my facts. Of course you could never ever admit what I stated is fact, you must obfuscate the truth.

CNN was not biased against Trump? ABC, NBC, and CBS have no bias against Trump.

Employees of the Obama administration are not related to anybody in the media? The media does not hire mostly Democrats who worked directly for Democrat politicians?

your opinion that there is no bias, is easily proven false

My point? You mean my facts. Of course you could never ever admit what I stated is fact, you must obfuscate the truth.

CNN was not biased against Trump? ABC, NBC, and CBS have no bias against Trump.

Employees of the Obama administration are not related to anybody in the media? The media does not hire mostly Democrats who worked directly for Democrat politicians?

your opinion that there is no bias, is easily proven false
My point is pretty obvious and simple. You’re just pretending otherwise. No fucking shit those networks criticized Trump. My point from the beginning is that those same networks spent a lot of time criticizing democrats. You can pretend they didn’t all you want but you just sound stupid.

My point is pretty obvious and simple. You’re just pretending otherwise. No fucking shit those networks criticized Trump. My point from the beginning is that those same networks spent a lot of time criticizing democrats. You can pretend they didn’t all you want but you just sound stupid.
I dont need to pretend, facts are facts, the networks are owned and ran by the Democrats and the democrat party.

Any given time of day, of any day, of the Trump presidency, all CNN did was insult Trump. You can not call it reporting.

CNN criticized Obama? I am sure they did, once, they said Obama had a scuff on his shoe.

I dont need to pretend, facts are facts, the networks are owned and ran by the Democrats and the democrat party.

Any given time of day, of any day, of the Trump presidency, all CNN did was insult Trump. You can not call it reporting.

CNN criticized Obama? I am sure they did, once, they said Obama had a scuff on his shoe.
You’re so fucking full of shit. If you actually cared about facts, you would know those networks have an extensive history of criticizing democrats. Again, pretend they don’t all you want. You just sound stupid.

You’re so fucking full of shit. If you actually cared about facts, you would know those networks have an extensive history of criticizing democrats. Again, pretend they don’t all you want. You just sound stupid.
Facts? ha ha ha ha. CNN was, during the entire four years of Trump's presidency, factless.

Contrary to what republicans believe, most of the news they call fake, such as CNN, have a long history of criticizing democrats like Obama, Hillary, and Biden.

Hi Billy. Which American political party is populated by significant numbers of citizens choosing to practice people and nation-harming Intra-Racial Discrimination, as well as HATE.

Billy, which party is populated by apparent emotionally troubled citizens willing to denigrate, intimidate and in some instances threatened with violence SUCCESSFUL, ACCOMPLISHED American citizens peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN unique vision for life liberty love and happiness?

Billy, which political party is populated by citizens raising and conditioning our nation's most precious assets to HATE their country, as well as many of their neighbors?

"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

"Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Ms. Vanessa Gothix

"Exposing ProBlack Modus Operandi & White Supremacy":

Sowell_Obama_clinton.jpg
Biden problack2.jpg
Obama domestic violence.jpg
Racism_Obama_Abuse.jpg

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

You’re just pretending those networks are not critical of democrats.
Sorry, but please show us where CNN, MSNBC, etc. have been appropriately critical of Joe Biden
Present to us the leaked conversation that Biden had with the President. Of Afghanistan telling him to put up appearances that the War was going well, the Billions of dollars in Military equipment left behind, the Afghan man who SAVED Biden over there when he was a Senator is STILL there Pleading with Biden to help him, etc. etc.

Republicans have this fallacious, emotional opinion that any media that is the least bit critical of Trump is automatically a leftwing, radical source. It's a completely irrational cult mentality, but the media they watch such as Fox or Newsmax does nothing but coddle their precious, preconceived notions about rightwing beliefs they already have. That kind of saturation is what fuels their "fake news" beliefs. Cognitive dissonance is just not something they are not able to stomach. It makes life more confusing for them.

Contrary to what republicans believe, most of the news they call fake, such as CNN, have a long history of criticizing democrats like Obama, Hillary, and Biden. If you actually watch these networks, you see this on a daily basis. Republicans choose to ignore this because they only watch media that sucks Trump dick regardless of what he said or did as president.

Now, this isnt to say there is not biased leftwing sources. MSNBC is clearly an example of bias. The problem is lumping this source in with any other news source that was critical of Trump.
So the overwhelming leftist bias of MSM didn't exist before Trump Derangement Syndrome?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

By the way, them provable double negatives are something else, eh?

Like taking candy from a baby.

Forum List

Back