Over and over and over evidence of Biden acting to protect the CCP, putting China ahead of America, is exposed

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1622134718026.png

MYSTERY OF COVID'S ORIGINS

Biden informed weeks ago by US intel that China lab leak is one 'likely' cause of virus outbreak: official​

Once Biden's own administration discovered the CCP most probably leaked the virus they were working on - that got scientists working in the lab sick back in 2019, that forced China to impose its own internal travel bad to / from Wuhan while remaining silent and allowing the virus to be spread on International flights, that they refused to share info about and were caught lying about - Biden suddenly insisted on the WHO, that was caught lying to protect and and defending the CCP, complete the cover-u....uh....the investigation.

This is the type of sell-out and traitor you get with stuck with as President when you hand the Presidency over to the guy who took over $1 BILLION from the CCP before the election!

Last edited by a moderator:
What pissed me off at the time of the outbreak that the hatred of Trump was so great, the Left and Democrats were more focused on blaming Trump for the global pandemic to the point they refused to hold China even the least bit accountable. They even gave Trump shit for calling it “the China Virus”.

China is accountable for COVID-19.

How many in China were afflicted with the flu and hospitalized in 2019? How many in 2018? 2017? I am sure even intelligence challenged Trump followers get my obvious point.

Time to change the subject to what is really important. Republicans attempt to divert attention away from what is relevant.

“I have the solemn duty of yet again of ordering the flag to be lowered at half-staff, just weeks after doing so following the mass shootings at spas in and around Atlanta; in a grocery store in Boulder, Colorado; at a home in Rock Hill, South Carolina; and at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana,” President Biden.

NBC reports, "A public transit employee opened fire on co-workers at the downtown San Jose rail yard Wednesday, killing eight people before taking his own life at the scene, authorities said. The shooting comes amid a yearlong rise in nationwide gun violence and record firearm sales. The shooter was identified as Samuel Cassidy, an employee of the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority, law enforcement sources said."

“We are still awaiting many of the details of this latest mass shooting, but there are some things we know for sure. There are at least eight families who will never be whole again. There are children, parents, and spouses who are waiting to hear whether someone they love is ever going to come home. There are union brothers and sisters — good, honest, hardworking people — who are mourning their own,” President Biden.

Texas is poised to remove one of its last major gun restrictions – despite widespread objections – after lawmakers approved a bill that would allow people to carry handguns without a license, and the background check and training that go with it.

The state’s Republican-dominated legislature approved the measure on Monday, sending it to the Republican governor, Greg Abbott, who has said he will sign it despite objections, according to The Guardian.

How many in China were afflicted with the flu and hospitalized in 2019? How many in 2018? 2017? I am sure even intelligence challenged Trump followers get my obvious point.

Time to change the subject to what is really important. Republicans attempt to divert attention away from what is relevant.

“I have the solemn duty of yet again of ordering the flag to be lowered at half-staff, just weeks after doing so following the mass shootings at spas in and around Atlanta; in a grocery store in Boulder, Colorado; at a home in Rock Hill, South Carolina; and at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis, Indiana,” President Biden.

NBC reports, "A public transit employee opened fire on co-workers at the downtown San Jose rail yard Wednesday, killing eight people before taking his own life at the scene, authorities said. The shooting comes amid a yearlong rise in nationwide gun violence and record firearm sales. The shooter was identified as Samuel Cassidy, an employee of the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority, law enforcement sources said."

“We are still awaiting many of the details of this latest mass shooting, but there are some things we know for sure. There are at least eight families who will never be whole again. There are children, parents, and spouses who are waiting to hear whether someone they love is ever going to come home. There are union brothers and sisters — good, honest, hardworking people — who are mourning their own,” President Biden.

Texas is poised to remove one of its last major gun restrictions – despite widespread objections – after lawmakers approved a bill that would allow people to carry handguns without a license, and the background check and training that go with it.

The state’s Republican-dominated legislature approved the measure on Monday, sending it to the Republican governor, Greg Abbott, who has said he will sign it despite objections, according to The Guardian.

Instead of doing their job and paying attention to the leaked virus, the damage it was doing in China, ans seeing the coming pandemic, Democrats were too busy attempting to overthrow the US govt , making history by being the 1st Democrats / Democrat Congress to attempt to Impeach a US President with zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses then arguing that the US Constitution does not require any of those to Impeach a President.

Instead of paying attention to the coming pandemic, he chairman of the House Intel Committee was caught manufacturing false evidence of non-existent crime and submitting it as if it were legitimate evidence in an attempt to Impeach Trump. He was caught perjuring himself before Congress, falely claiming there was a whistleblower with direct 1st-hand evidence of a crime committed by the President, only to have his lies and crimes exposed during live hearings.

"I am sure even intelligence challenged Trump followers get my obvious point."

You are sure Intel changed....it sure did. Everything the Obama/Democrat Intel agencies proclaimed turned out to be false in their pursuit to affect a political coup, which is their primary, first and foremost focus at that time.

Had they been focused on what they should have been we would have seen this coming, knbown without a doubt thatthe CCP f*ed-up and allowed the dangerous virus they were working on, that Barry/Fauci was funding, to leak out then permitted it to spread to the world, killing millions, while they hid it.

View attachment 494286
MYSTERY OF COVID'S ORIGINS

Biden informed weeks ago by US intel that China lab leak is one 'likely' cause of virus outbreak: official​

Once Biden's own administration discovered the CCP most probably leaked the virus they were working on - that got scientists working in the lab sick back in 2019, that forced China to impose its own internal travel bad to / from Wuhan while remaining silent and allowing the virus to be spread on International flights, that they refused to share info about and were caught lying about - Biden suddenly insisted on the WHO, that was caught lying to protect and and defending the CCP, complete the cover-u....uh....the investigation.

This is the type of sell-out and traitor you get with stuck with as President when you hand the Presidency over to the guy who took over $1 BILLION from the CCP before the election!

This reeks of the kind of disinformation the Russians put out over social media..

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
This reeks of the kind of disinformation the Russians put out over social media..

this reeks of the CCP's $Billion Dollar Man earning his money by protecting them from accountability for creating and unleashing the virus on the world, killing millions of people.

What point? That China lies about EVERYTHING and there is no way to know what those numbers really are?

We know.

Xiden is Xi's puppet...the CCP owns the Xiden family, as well as the DNC

Speaking of diverting attention. Where do you place the blame in ANY/ALL of these shootings?

The gun or the person using it?

Are you for the death penalty for these people who commit cold blooded murder? Or should we let them live and ban guns???????

What point? That China lies about EVERYTHING and there is no way to know what those numbers really are?

We know.
Yeah, the Chinese Government lies about everything, yet another thing they learned from our gang in Washington. ;)

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery”

who knows...we can’t trust the CCP

as far as the rest of your post....yes it’s tragic that mass shootings have become the new thing since the dems took over. I wonder why?

why don’t we also discuss the human rights crisis created by xiden on the border?

can we also talk about the massive rise in gas and inflation in general? and why employers can’t get people to work?

what about the uptick in violence and attacks on jewish americans?

how about the new rise in violence in the middle east and empowered terrorist?

Forum List

Back