Over again

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
When their ship is going down - the dems paint Romney as senile.

Same way they painted Reagan.

And both Bushes.

Umm Reagan did have Altzheimers.
He could not have made it without Teleprompters.

Bush was just not very bright. I do not recall any altzheimers type of talk about him.

Romneys wife did say she was concerned about his mental well being.

Last edited:

Bush was just not very bright. I do not recall any altzheimers type of talk about him.

Uh Reagans disease didnt impact his presidency, it developed when he was out of office, so take your spin and shove it up your ass

And not bright? This from a guy who posts on a political message board and doesnt know who Chavez is of that his daughter was rolling around with American currency on a webcam, while it is illegal for citizens to own this....yeah Bush is much smarter than you...but it doesnt take much

Uh Reagans disease didnt impact his presidency, it developed when he was out of office, so take your spin and shove it up your ass

And not bright? This from a guy who posts on a political message board and doesnt know who Chavez is of that his daughter was rolling around with American currency on a webcam, while it is illegal for citizens to own this....yeah Bush is much smarter than you...but it doesnt take much

Of course it did not effect him while in office.
:D
He just had the fastest Altzheimers progression on record?

Of course it did not effect him while in office.
:D
He just had the fastest Altzheimers progression on record?

Well if I was to discuss this with an intelligent person, we may have something....but you're not it......you dont know half of what you think you do......but it does help my ego.....pretty soon I'll be a meglamaniac if I chat with you too much ;)

When their ship is going down - the dems paint Romney as senile.

Same way they painted Reagan.

And both Bushes.
I've never heard Romney described as senile. A greedy, manipulative, corporatist bastard, yes. Senile, no.

And Reagan, The Man From General Electric, absolutely did manifest indications of impending senility during the latter stages of his presidency. Senility often occurs as a primary stage of Alzheimers dementia and it typically comes about very gradually. What is most interesting is how the vast majority of movie-actor-worshipping American dunces failed to notice anything was wrong with President Pompadour and that ditzy, quaalude-addicted bitch he was married to.

But it really didn't matter much because Reagan was actually a living puppet whose actions were dictated and orchestrated by the corporate shadow government that promoted him. All he had to do was read the script on the teleprompter and perform. He, like Michael Jackson, had an adoring audience.

Forum List

Back