Over 8,000 Americans Still Stranded in Afghanistan

Hey dickhead, screw your false accusations. I was one of the men and women over there, one of the ones who watched Biden piss away everything every one who fought and died for, putting us right back to square one faster than you can say 'fucked that one up'..

You snowflakes can't admit compromised dementia boy Biden has fucked up anything. I know, it's a partisan ego thing.

:itsok:
I'm glad you and countless more aren't being sent to die there. There is nothing for us over there.

Nope. They had 20 months notice and State Dept travel warnings. You've never worked overseas, have you?
Did you pull this 20 month thing out of your ass, or what? I think you should be shipped to Afghanistan for the difference of 20 months and what is reality, you white dog turd.

20 months....and Biden couldn't come up with a better plan than promising not to leave until getting everyone out then hauling ass as the Taliban chased the US out?

:p

Fail

He got everyone out who was willing to go. Americans bugged out during the Suez crisis... During the six day war, during the invasion of Lebanon. You can't wait on the government.

Did you pull this 20 month thing out of your ass, or what? I think you should be shipped to Afghanistan for the difference of 20 months and what is reality, you white dog turd.

Trump announced his "deal" with the Taliban in February of 2020, moron.

He got everyone out who was willing to go. Americans bugged out during the Suez crisis... During the six day war, during the invasion of Lebanon. You can't wait on the government.
Word salad sez wut?!

Really, snowflake? What about all the people individuals and groups who went in and pulled out people after Joe abandoned them there?
Just because the US had to get out, our allies were still allowed there and got hundreds out after Dementia Joe fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal to the maximum I can conceive.

And then there's this:

Oh look, a Commie shill fuck not caring about those left behind in Afghanistan because Biden did it and you'd rather gloss over that. You give zero fucks about the people, yes they are people, he stranded there.
People who knew this was coming ever since Trump announced the date and refused to leave. And the OP's number is the extreme end of a wild guess. And there are ongoing efforts.

Just because the US had to get out, our allies were still allowed there and got hundreds out after Dementia Joe fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal to the maximum I can conceive.

And then there's this:

Our allies were forced to scramble to get their people out as Afghanistan collapsed so rapidly.

Our allies were forced to scramble to get their people out as Afghanistan collapsed so rapidly.
Biden fucked it up so badly, they were pissed. They didn't have to leave as fast as Biden's people, though. The Taliban let them do their thing somewhat.

Tell me the war so I can check the cost in U.S. lives and money, and the reason for soldiers being there.
I typed in 'Biden sends troops to Africa' in the search engine and immediately got a plethora (means a lot) of links & articles. Wasn't hard at all. Stop demanding people spoon-feed you, and think for / educate yourself.

That being said:

Trump pulled US troops out of Somalia, out of harm's way. Biden sent them back.

Forum List

Back