Over 30 deaths of young, healthy Canadian doctors cannot be explained any other way than they were killed by the vaccine

As you believe the Gateway Pundit as gospel?
A RWNJ gossip rag.
Did they have an official cause of death?
Of course not.
'We've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence,'" Rudy Giulliani.
Now knowing gatepundit is lying I'm sure the report of them being athletic ,healthy, and active was completely fabricated

I'm sure they were just all fat heavy drinkers and smokers .....

Thanks for setting us straight .....oh and congratulations on that increased chocolate ration

Now knowing gatepundit is lying I'm sure the report of them being athletic ,healthy, and active was completely fabricated

I'm sure they were just all fat heavy drinkers and smokers .....

Thanks for setting us straight .....oh and congratulations on that increased chocolate ration

Aug 29, 2022 · More than 30 deaths of young, healthy Canadian doctors can only be explained as being killed by the vaccine. Stew Peters did an episode investigating the deaths.

So how can there now be over 30 deaths of young doctors in Canada who died shortly after the vax shots? I know this from a very reliable source; the details of those deaths will be released in about a week from now.

April 29 2022
A new anti-vaccine documentary ridiculously claims that the coronavirus is not a virus, but a synthetic version of snake venom that evil forces are spreading through remdesivir, the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and drinking water to “make you a hybrid of Satan.”

The 48-minute film, released April 11, is the latest in an expanding genre of mega-viral, conspiracy-laden videos made in the mold of the “Plandemic” video from May 2020. Its title, “Watch the Water,” is a nod to a favorite refrain of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which is centered around the belief that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is running a global sex-trafficking ring.

The video is an interview between far-right radio host Stew Peters, who has a history of using inflammatory rhetoric and spreading COVID-19 conspiracy theories, and Bryan Ardis, a former chiropractor who built a brand around claiming that the drug remdesivir is killing people.

RWNJ's regurgitating Q NUTS.

Aug 29, 2022 · More than 30 deaths of young, healthy Canadian doctors can only be explained as being killed by the vaccine. Stew Peters did an episode investigating the deaths.

So how can there now be over 30 deaths of young doctors in Canada who died shortly after the vax shots? I know this from a very reliable source; the details of those deaths will be released in about a week from now.

April 29 2022
A new anti-vaccine documentary ridiculously claims that the coronavirus is not a virus, but a synthetic version of snake venom that evil forces are spreading through remdesivir, the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and drinking water to “make you a hybrid of Satan.”

The 48-minute film, released April 11, is the latest in an expanding genre of mega-viral, conspiracy-laden videos made in the mold of the “Plandemic” video from May 2020. Its title, “Watch the Water,” is a nod to a favorite refrain of the QAnon conspiracy theory, which is centered around the belief that a secret cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles is running a global sex-trafficking ring.

The video is an interview between far-right radio host Stew Peters, who has a history of using inflammatory rhetoric and spreading COVID-19 conspiracy theories, and Bryan Ardis, a former chiropractor who built a brand around claiming that the drug remdesivir is killing people.

RWNJ's regurgitating Q NUTS.

Yeah so what they all officially die of?

The question still stands
You keep raising it by yourself lol
Why is it so hard for you to answer a simple question .
It's simply because you're a simplistic provincial rube

Yeah so what they all officially die of?

The question still stands
You keep raising it by yourself lol
Why is it so hard for you to answer a simple question .
It's simply because you're a simplistic provincial rube
WTF, RETARD?
I just told you in post 18, that the Ontario and Saskatchewan medical examiners offices, haven't determined, nor released the cause of death.

By all means..........keep speculating...................it's what republicans do.

WTF, RETARD?
I just told you in post 18, that the Ontario and Saskatchewan medical examiners offices, haven't determined, nor released the cause of death.

By all means..........keep speculating...................it's what republicans do.

We know
while you just wait to be told what to think .....lots of good that's doing ya

We know
while you just wait to be told what to think .....lots of good that's doing ya
Sure, from the people who actually examined the bodies.
As you regurgitate Q NUT, BS from nut jobs, who haven't even seen a dead body.

Lots of good that's doing you.

Sure, from the people who actually examined the bodies.
As you regurgitate Q NUT, BS from nut jobs, who haven't even seen a dead body.

Lots of good that's doing you.
Actually we've posted reports from medical examiners before

Shit ton of negative reactions and death post from many posters from many many wide ranging sources ...

But I'm sure none of it is the safe and effective vaxxxxxxx

I was in a corporate drug store not more than 2 hours ago
...I needed shit soooooo

I'm walking through the aisle and what the fuck is coming over the loudspeaker

Get boosted

But wait it actually ends with ....Brought to you by Pfizer

I mumbled wtf pretty loud and the fat retarded couple also in the store gave me a look .i was coming back from a liberal enclave so kinda enemy territory ...to add insult to injury I get stuck behind them at the register and all they have is shit food.....this ain't even a supermarket ......they go to NOT PAY with an ebt card ...but on the positive side they just didnt sneak across the border soooo thiers that ....i think.....:rolleyes:

I said to mys3lf Golly gee whiz I hope they're boosted

Im2 would of got a kick out of em they were white :p

You also need to keep up with your safe and effective boosters

Actually we've posted reports from medical examiners before

Shit ton of negative reactions and death post from many posters from many many wide ranging sources ...

But I'm sure none of it is the safe and effective vaxxxxxxx

I was in a corporate drug store not more than 2 hours ago
...I needed shit soooooo

I'm walking through the aisle and what the fuck is coming over the loudspeaker

Get boosted

But wait it actually ends with ....Brought to you by Pfizer

I mumbled wtf pretty loud and the fat retarded couple also in the store gave me a look .i was coming back from a liberal enclave so kinda enemy territory ...to add insult to injury I get stuck behind them at the register and all they have is shit food.....this ain't even a supermarket ......they go to NOT PAY with an ebt card ...but on the positive side they just didnt sneak across the border soooo thiers that ....i think.....:rolleyes:

I said to mys3lf Golly gee whiz I hope they're boosted

Im2 would of got a kick out of em they were white :p

You also need to keep up with your safe and effective boosters
WOW, that a lot of propaganda right there.
Thanks, I missed the latest update from Q NUT daily.

Forum List

Back