Over 20 GOP Officials Were At The Capitol Insurrection. Here Are Their Names.

They should be locked up too.
Try not to be dense..at the rally is not at the insurrection. The rally/protest was legal..the storming of the Capital was not. We don't lock people up for legal protest,, now do we?

Might wanna lay off of the Huff post...it's just the Pundit for lefties.

I agree with EvilEye ... that's 1st Amendment outside the barriers ... protected speech ... we condemn the rioters and law-breakers ... just because I didn't like the speech doesn't mean I don't think it should be said ... it most definately does need to be said and thank you all who said it lawfully ...

They should be locked up too.
Try not to be dense..at the rally is not at the insurrection. The rally/protest was legal..the storming of the Capital was not. We don't lock people up for legal protest,, now do we?

Might wanna lay off of the Huff post...it's just the Pundit for lefties.
We didn't USED TO lock people up for legal protest. NOW disagreement is a felony offense. This is NOT the USA anymore.

The endless ones? And if this was real, it is because Progs stole the election. That will never change.

Bubba never finished Middle School ... get a friend or relative that did and have them help you make a FOIA request ... that's all public information, if there's evidence of fraud, it will be easy to find ... the election was fair and honest, you're just an ignorant crybaby ... go bash a police officer's brains in like your buddies did at the Capitol last Jan 6th ...

Forum List

Back