Over 2,000 Biden migrants march out of southern city in Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And I'll remind all of you, when asked who's healthcare plan would cover ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS all Dimocrat presidential candidates raised their little hands.
And you wonder why they are coming here in record #'s?

"Surge the border" Joe told them!!

TAPACHULA, Mexico (AP) — Over 2,000 migrants, mainly Central Americans, began walking out of a city in southern Mexico on Saturday where they have essentially been trapped.

The migrants walked along a highway leading west and north toward the U.S. border, and pushed past a line of state police who were trying to stop them.

There were minor scuffles and a small child suffered a slight head wound, but the migrants continued on their way.

2,000 isn't really that many. One Texas National Guard M60 machine gunner manning a strategic spot on the border, and a couple thousand rounds of 7.62 NATO would thin out that herd.

Dear Governor Abbot:

2,000 isn't really that many. One Texas National Guard M60 machine gunner manning a strategic spot on the border, and a couple thousand rounds of 7.62 NATO would thin out that herd.

Dear Governor Abbot:
I don't think they use M60s anymore and my problem with national Guard on the border is I don't think they are issued ammo. If they were, I doubt they would have had the self-discipline to not return fire two weeks ago.

OP violates Clean Start. Try restarting it without the “Dim”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back