Over 100 Failed Climate Change Predictions!!!!

w0w.......this even made me go :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:You realize these climate change people are wrong ALL THE TIME!!! And these AGW people want us to ban fossil fuels and go back to horse and buggy and candlelight in your homes??:fu:

FAILED CLIMATE PREDICTIONS

1. “Due to global warming, the coming winters in the local regions will become milder.”
Stefan Rahmstorf, Potsdam Institute of Climate Impact Research, University of Potsdam, February 8, 2006
But the thing is, #1 turned out to be correct?

I mean, what can ya say, other than maybe don't stick your finger in a snowbank and then realize your finger is cold, then claim the winters are as cold as your finger.

Being a lib-rul myself, I just don't know what to think about cold snow?

---------------------------------------

I know! The rest of the predictions must be wrong!

My motivation isn't fear, my motivation is truth. Arguing the debate is over is a non-starter for me. That's not how science works.
And Ding....the funniest shit is, nobody is caring about their "science".

I'm in this Godforsaken forum for 11 years now. None of their science mattered in the real world in 2009. In 2022....still not mattering.
It's the same symbolic talking points nonsense that the public could not possibly be any less interested in.

But the thing is, #1 turned out to be correct?

I mean, what can ya say, other than maybe don't stick your finger in a snowbank and then realize your finger is cold, then claim the winters are as cold as your finger.

Being a lib-rul myself, I just don't know what to think about cold snow?

---------------------------------------

I know! The rest of the predictions must be wrong!
That's what happens in an interglacial cycle. The planet warms. We are 2C cooler than previous interglacials with 120 ppm more CO2. Explain that one to me.

My motivation isn't fear, my motivation is truth. Arguing the debate is over is a non-starter for me. That's not how science works.
You and CA have decided that I STFU, and now you're asking for more by telling me the debate isn't over.
Well then, against my better judgment I've addressed item #1 in the OP. And you will notice that I didn't offer an opinion one way or the other.

I'm sure he made the point on the other items all being wrong predictions though. I just got real lucky that #1 offered some room for somebody else's opinion!

You and CA have decided that I STFU, and now you're asking for more by telling me the debate isn't over.
Well then, against my better judgment I've addressed item #1 in the OP. And you will notice that I didn't offer an opinion one way or the other.

I'm sure he made the point on the other items all being wrong predictions though. I just got real lucky that #1 offered some room for somebody else's opinion!
I never said to STFU.

And why wouldn't one expect the earth to continue warming and sea level to continue rising when temperature and sea level have been rising for 20,000 years?

I never said to STFU.

And why wouldn't one expect the earth to continue warming and sea level to continue rising when temperature and sea level have been rising for 20,000 years?
I'm a librul, I'm not an expert on climate science, and I'm not so presumptuous to voice my uninformed opinion. I didn't take a side when I picked on the OP's #1 claim.

All I do know though is that every ass loves his own bray the most!
Maybe tomorrow we can get back on it with you again?

I'm a librul, I'm not an expert on climate science, and I'm not so presumptuous to voice my uninformed opinion. I didn't take a side when I picked on the OP's #1 claim.

I don't care that you are a "librul." That has no bearing on anything. You say you are not so presumptuous to voice your uninformed opinions, yet you continue to do exactly that. Whether or not you picked a side when you picked on the OP's #1 claim is irrelevant to my point that the planet has been warming for over 20,000 years so no one should be surprised that the planet continues to warm when our planet is still 2C below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles.

Bray! Bray! :)

But there is only one important measure on this.....

All those predictions were from many years ago. Many since then. All crashed and burned.

And what do the climate obsessed have to show for it?

dick

15 years going now....none of this has moved the voters. They didn't care about climate change then. They still don't.

How do we know?

Because the energy policy makers haven't given a shit about the bomb throwers and their "97% consensus". They don't care

Here is another way to look at how warmist/alarmists bullshit utterly fails since they have years been for screaming climate emergency when there is nothing unusual going on, they scream over isolated weather events to say there is a climate emergency, I say they have serious reality problems maybe it was from all those mind-altering drugs so many leftists took in their younger days?

Watts Up With That?

Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?
8 months ago

Guest Post by Willis Eschenbach

EXCERPT:

I listed some of the following in my previous post, and a commenter said they were important enough to deserve a post on their own … I agree.

Despite my asking over and over in a host of forums, to date nobody has been able to tell me just what this supposed “CLIMATE EMERGENCY!!” actually is and where I might find evidence that it exists. Here are some facts for the folks that think that the climate is a real danger to humanity.

Deaths from climate-related phenomena are at an all-time low. If you think deaths from climate-related catastrophes are an emergency, please point in the graph below to the start of the “emergency”.

1641011927834.png

Droughts in the US have been decreasing, not increasing.

1641012022727.png

Paleo data shows that over the Holocene temperatures have varied widely with little change in CO2, and the current warming started in 1700, long before the modern CO2 increase.

1641012172152.png

There has been no global increase in the number of wildfires … here’s the NASA satellite data.

1641012205968.png

SIMILAR chart from NASA website (LINK)

LOT MORE HERE

Last edited:
Here is another way to look at how warmist/alarmists bullshit utterly fails since they have years been for screaming climate emergency when there is nothing unusual going on, they scream over isolated weather events to say there is a climate emergency, I say they have serious reality problems maybe it was from all those mind-altering drugs so many leftists took in their younger days?

Watts Up With That?

Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?
8 months ago

Guest Post by Willis Eschenbach

EXCERPT:

I listed some of the following in my previous post, and a commenter said they were important enough to deserve a post on their own … I agree.

Despite my asking over and over in a host of forums, to date nobody has been able to tell me just what this supposed “CLIMATE EMERGENCY!!” actually is and where I might find evidence that it exists. Here are some facts for the folks that think that the climate is a real danger to humanity.

Deaths from climate-related phenomena are at an all-time low. If you think deaths from climate-related catastrophes are an emergency, please point in the graph below to the start of the “emergency”.

View attachment 582131
Droughts in the US have been decreasing, not increasing.

View attachment 582132

Paleo data shows that over the Holocene temperatures have varied widely with little change in CO2, and the current warming started in 1700, long before the modern CO2 increase.

View attachment 582133
There has been no global increase in the number of wildfires … here’s the NASA satellite data.

View attachment 582134
SIMILAR chart from NASA website (LINK)

LOT MORE HERE

Great stuff Tommy....making the climate obsessed look like shitheads :abgg2q.jpg:

That's what happens in an interglacial cycle. The planet warms. We are 2C cooler than previous interglacials with 120 ppm more CO2. Explain that one to me.
FM. F--ing magic.

Forum List

Back