Over 1 MILLION Fentanyl pills seized at the Arizona border THIS YEAR.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Just try to get your mind around those numbers. If they seized that many, how many more made it through? 2 Million? 3? Who knows? These pills are being manufactured by our friends to the South by the drug cartels. Of course the Mexican government does nothing about the problem and it is my belief they are getting paid off handsomely BY the cartels for non-interference. Yes, Mexico is THAT corrupt.

DEA Alerts: Over one million deadly fentanyl pills seized by DEA Phoenix and Arizona law enforcement this year

Just try to get your mind around those numbers. If they seized that many, how many more made it through? 2 Million? 3? Who knows? These pills are being manufactured by our friends to the South by the drug cartels. Of course the Mexican government does nothing about the problem and it is my belief they are getting paid off handsomely BY the cartels for non-interference. Yes, Mexico is THAT corrupt.

DEA Alerts: Over one million deadly fentanyl pills seized by DEA Phoenix and Arizona law enforcement this year
A million tiny fentanyl pills won't even fill one duffle bag.

The first step is to fix our opiod crisis.

Borders are imaginary. By enforcing imaginary borders we are disrupting the free flow of goods and services.

This is great news. The DEA is doing their job.

This is great news. The DEA is doing their job.
Great news? First of all I posted this 3 years ago look at the date. Secondly here is an update. This will really make you happy. This indicates about a 20 times increase in Fentanyl seizures since 2019. And the other thing you and many others fail to realize is that whatever is seized at the border you can bet much more got through. This is how China and the Cartels are killing 300 Americans every day. Whoopeeee!

>>>>>>>>
As part of the One Pill Can Kill initiative, the DEA and its law enforcement partners seized more than 10.2 million fentanyl pills and approximately 980 pounds of fentanyl powder during the period of May 23 through Sept. 8, 2022.18 hours ago
<<<<<<<<

Great news? First of all I posted this 3 years ago look at the date. Secondly here is an update. This will really make you happy. This indicates about a 20 times increase in Fentanyl seizures since 2019. And the other thing you and many others fail to realize is that whatever is seized at the border you can bet much more got through. This is how China and the Cartels are killing 300 Americans every day. Whoopeeee!

>>>>>>>>
As part of the One Pill Can Kill initiative, the DEA and its law enforcement partners seized more than 10.2 million fentanyl pills and approximately 980 pounds of fentanyl powder during the period of May 23 through Sept. 8, 2022.18 hours ago
<<<<<<<<

More seizures is good.

In the past 10 years I have met dozens of seniors who have lost grandchildren to fentanyl.

Forum List

Back