Outstanding: Presidential Candidate To Challenge Obama's Eligibility During Campaign.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
I was wondering when this would happen and I am glad it will. This needs to be done and this situation has gone to far. Three years now we and we haven't gotten to the bottom of this. In Minor vs Happerset it was clearly ruled what was considered a natural born citizen and Obama never qualified under that ruling which set binding precident. This Candidate clearly has my upmost respect and he wants the Constitutions Article 2 Section 1 to be upheld to the fullest. Once this Candidate brings it up it will set off a firestorm with the left. This Constitutional crisis we are having with Obama needs to be remedied as soon as possible.

Update: Presidential Candidate Will Challenge Obama’s Eligibility| The Post & Email

How you can do your part and help resolve this crisis.
http://www.recruityou.info/

http://www.johndummett.us/about.html

Last edited:
Wow, USArmyRETARD, thanks for bringing us this great story! BTW, I like the picture of you and your wife. You make a cute couple...

The long-form birth certificate that Obama wagged in our faces on national television is a fraudulent document. I am a computer programmer with over twenty years of experience in building computer applications, and just by glancing at the document presented on national television, I could see it was an obvious fake. With the tentative dicta opinion of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals working on my side, a nationally-known “birther attorney,” who must remain anonymous for the moment, has agreed to represent me in federal court to force Barack Obama to produce any and all documents that can prove that he is even a citizen of the United States, let alone eligible to be President of the United States.

He's got my vote. :lol:

Birthers are like Zombies. You think you've gotten the last one, but they keep coming back.

There are a lot of great reasons not to like Barack Obama. Where his AMERICAN mother was when he popped out is not one of them.

Even if she was in Kenya on his birthday, he'd still be an American citizen by birth, just as John McCain was when he was born in Panama.

• Banned
Birthers are like Zombies. You think you've gotten the last one, but they keep coming back.

There are a lot of great reasons not to like Barack Obama. Where his AMERICAN mother was when he popped out is not one of them.

Even if she was in Kenya on his birthday, he'd still be an American citizen by birth, just as John McCain was when he was born in Panama.

False. The law at the time when he was born prevented her from passing citizenship to him because of her age if she was in Kenya. Also, him being born to a British National while in the states prevented him from having natural born citizenship. He is a dual citizen and his birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. He states it on his campaign website Fight The Smears. All post presidents after the grandfather clause ran out have been born to TWO U.S. citizen parents (plural).

Forum List

Back