Outrageous! Pottsboro Police Department in Texas Come to Man’s House to Take Down “F*ck Joe Biden” Flag (VIDEO)

That Police Officer has no right to enter someone's property when they aren't home to remove a political flag he finds offensive. That's a clear violation of someone's First Amendment rights.
And let's be honest here, Kiddies...when the Police start sneaking around people's property when they're not home...doing things they know the owner wouldn't agree to? That's an act of cowardice.
True. That cop could have also easily planted drugs on the flag owners porch somewhere and set him up for arrest. That'll probably happen next out of spite.

No, it's against the law to harass Judges. Freedom of speech doesn't include the right to intimidate the Judicial Branch. Two totally separate issues.
That Police Officer has no right to enter someone's property when they aren't home to remove a political flag he finds offensive. That's a clear violation of someone's First Amendment rights.
And let's be honest here, Kiddies...when the Police start sneaking around people's property when they're not home...doing things they know the owner wouldn't agree to? That's an act of cowardice.

Texas is pretty religious and conservative.. at least their leadership is.

No, it's against the law to harass Judges. Freedom of speech doesn't include the right to intimidate the Judicial Branch. Two totally separate issues.
Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to intimidate anyone.

Grayson is about 85% red.

Cohen vs California might shoot this down, but he would need to take action. And Grayson County judges will likely favor his position.

Which is why I think there is more to the story. The GWP is one of the most dishonest sites on the web.

Dumbass, I said I'd be here a couple more days.

Your words just yesterday....I was here to do a job, the job is done, I'm moving on. End of story.

Busted in yet one more lie.

At least you are consistent.

Did you say the same thing when they [lefists] were proudly displaying decals that said, "Fuck Trump"? How about the decal that said, "Fuck Trump and fuck you for voting for him"?

We are talking about a full sized outdoor flag that can be seen for many hundreds of feet. And I haven't seen the decal you are claiming and I doubt if you have either. Standard MAGA Rumpster domestic terrorist and traitor lie.

How about holding up the severed head of a President?

And she pretty well kissed off her career.

What you sow, so shall you reap.

And when they either lock up Rump or fix it where he has to sell pencils on 5th Ave then you will be correct.

Sorry, you replied with nothing that had anything to do with what I said. You say he should be suspended. I noted that the Supreme Court gave him a free pass and you decide to blame that on Biden?
You were serious with that post? It's so ridiculous I assumed it was you trying to be cute. When did the Supreme Court give the Police a free pass on violating people's First Amendment rights?

Someone claiming that they find a sign I'm carrying "intimidating" shouldn't vacate my First Amendment rights! That's not the way things work...even in this new "Woke" world we live in!

Maybe we need to ask those who demanded the police start arresting those protesting Supreme Court justices?
That's a clear case of violating Federal law, Pk! You can't have a Judicial Branch if mobs are allowed to intimidate them at their homes. The whole system would collapse. There is a reason why that isn't allowed.

Forum List

Back