AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Students Demand Professor's Head After He Speaks Against Segregation

Students at Evergreen State College are calling for the resignation of an allegedly “anti-black” professor after he objected to a school-sanctioned event calling for whites to leave campus for the day.

According to Evergreen State College’s description of the Day of Absence and Presence, the multi-day event is dedicated to “address current issues surrounding race at Evergreen and beyond.”

The details of the Day of Absence instructs students to choose between attending events on campus, reserved for “people of color,” or to go off-campus if they identify as being from a “majority culture or white perspective.”

Evergreen State College’s student publication, the Cooper Point Journal, confirms that 2017 was the first year in which white students were told to leave campus because of their race.

Biology professor Bret Weinstein vocalized his opposition to the new Day of Absence plan in an email to the First Peoples Multicultural Advising Services Director Rashida Love.

Weinstein said his email was a “formal protest of this year’s structure” and that he “would encourage others to put phenotype aside and reject this new formulation,” as “one’s right to speak—or to be—must never be based on skin color.”

According to the College Board, Evergreen State College is 66 percent white.

Upset over Weinstein’s comments, students confronted him and called for him to resign.

“There is a difference between debate and dialectic,” Weinstein told the protesters.

“We don’t care what terms you want to speak on,” a student shouted back. “This is not about you. We are not speaking on terms, on terms of white privilege. This is not a discussion. You have lost that one.”

Another student said, “You said some racist shit. Can you apologize?” to which Weinstein replied that he did not say anything racist...

Stupid is as liberal does. Seriously, wtf is wrong with liberals.

Last edited:
This is not segregation.

And maybe we need to look at the facts instead of pulling some article that has you talking crazy about liberals.

Students Allege Racism, Protest Administrators at The Evergreen State College

A group of protesters sent the following statement in a news release to The Olympian: “What started out as anti-black comments on social media has turned into the dismissal of the rights of students and femmes of color, physical violence by police, and false sentencing of students protesting. Black trans disabled students are actively being sought out and confronted by campus police constantly, police are refusing to explain their actions and harassment. Students will not stand for this anymore, as students of color have never felt comfortable on campus and have not been treated equally.”

Students Allege Racism, Protest Administrators at The Evergreen State College .

Last edited:
This is not segregation.

And maybe we need to look at the facts instead of pulling some article that has you talking crazy about liberals.

A group of protesters sent the following statement in a news release to The Olympian: “What started out as anti-black comments on social media has turned into the dismissal of the rights of students and femmes of color, physical violence by police, and false sentencing of students protesting. Black trans disabled students are actively being sought out and confronted by campus police constantly, police are refusing to explain their actions and harassment. Students will not stand for this anymore, as students of color have never felt comfortable on campus and have not been treated equally.”

Unfortunately, your article doesn't tell me much, either. There are at least two sides to every story and I'm not even fully getting one. What incidents are the students talking about? What is the other side's story?
I can't begin to judge either way like this. One mystery is solved, though. I wondered where BLM had gone since the election.

This is not segregation.

Unfortunately, your article doesn't tell me much, either. There are at least two sides to every story and I'm not even fully getting one. What incidents are the students talking about? What is the other side's story?
I can't begin to judge either way like this. One mystery is solved, though. I wondered where BLM had gone since the election.

You don't want to see it.

This is not segregation.

I don't want to see what?

The liberal professor was on Tucker Carlson last night. The liberal indoctrinated white students have taken over the campus and barracaded the campus police in at their station.They are giving demands to the college president and threatening violence if the professor is not removed, because he's white. Pure Insanity!

because many of us are mixed, and may not wholly identify ourselves with one community or the other, we invite each person to attend the program of their choice, wherever they feel most comfortable.
From the official program of the day's activities, it appears it's not just about "skin color." Sounds like a pretty thoughtful program, but if the professor doesn't like the separating white and black, he certainly doesn't deserve to lose his job over it, do you think?

Students Demand Professor's Head After He Speaks Against Segregation

Students at Evergreen State College are calling for the resignation of an allegedly “anti-black” professor after he objected to a school-sanctioned event calling for whites to leave campus for the day.

According to Evergreen State College’s description of the Day of Absence and Presence, the multi-day event is dedicated to “address current issues surrounding race at Evergreen and beyond.”

The details of the Day of Absence instructs students to choose between attending events on campus, reserved for “people of color,” or to go off-campus if they identify as being from a “majority culture or white perspective.”

Evergreen State College’s student publication, the Cooper Point Journal, confirms that 2017 was the first year in which white students were told to leave campus because of their race.

Biology professor Bret Weinstein vocalized his opposition to the new Day of Absence plan in an email to the First Peoples Multicultural Advising Services Director Rashida Love.

Weinstein said his email was a “formal protest of this year’s structure” and that he “would encourage others to put phenotype aside and reject this new formulation,” as “one’s right to speak—or to be—must never be based on skin color.”

According to the College Board, Evergreen State College is 66 percent white.

Upset over Weinstein’s comments, students confronted him and called for him to resign.

“There is a difference between debate and dialectic,” Weinstein told the protesters.

“We don’t care what terms you want to speak on,” a student shouted back. “This is not about you. We are not speaking on terms, on terms of white privilege. This is not a discussion. You have lost that one.”

Another student said, “You said some racist shit. Can you apologize?” to which Weinstein replied that he did not say anything racist...

Stupid is as liberal does. Seriously, wtf is wrong with liberals.
It's "The Evergreen State College" for starters, and it's a very good school, one of the very best.

The liberal professor was on Tucker Carlson last night. The liberal indoctrinated white students have taken over the campus and barracaded the campus police in at their station.They are giving demands to the college president and threatening violence if the professor is not removed, because he's white. Pure Insanity!
From the article in Post 2, it sounded to me as if the protesters were black. You sure?

From the article in Post 2, it sounded to me as if the protesters were black. You sure?

In the video footage, it looks like they're mostly white students. Also, here's the professor giving his side of things:

This is not segregation.

"it" of course

--LOL

I just love how conservatives are recruiting Brits to speak for them these days. Makes their bullshit sound so much more intelligent. Quite a trend.

It's just the first video I saw in my subscription on this topic. I actually first saw the article posted on Facebook by Joe Rogan and Professor Jordan Peterson, an American and a Canadian.

Democrats 1877- We need a way to separate races to exploit them. Jim Crow should work.

Democrats 2017- we need a way to separate races so we can exploit them. We need blacks to do it though...BLM, holy crap that's perfect.

This is not segregation.

The quote described incidents but you ask what incidents.

Then the professor did not stand up against what was happening to students of color that comes with the standard white fake claim of not wanting things separated by race. Funny how that one always comes up when non whites protest and not when whites do things such as what has happened on that campus.

Last then you made an unnecessary snide remark aimed at the BLM which is the usual white right wing standard to opposing the freedom of all others to protest white whites can hold armed standoffs when they protest.

Democrats 1877- We need a way to separate races to exploit them. Jim Crow should work.

Democrats 2017- we need a way to separate races so we can exploit them. We need blacks to do it though...BLM, holy crap that's perfect.

Ignorance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back