Outrage At White Supremacist Hate Crime!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Shaking our poor fragile African American children to their core.....I'm certain that grief counselors and psychologists will be available....

....some MAGA racist Trumpist white supremacist/privileger wrote WHITE ' racist graffiti on a school water fountain' in Sacramento.....

Oh...wait.....I beleive I got that wrong.....

"Student admits to racist graffiti at Sacramento school: ‘A prank that went sideways’
Investigators have identified a Black student is responsible for racist graffiti found over a water fountain at C.K. McClatchy High School with a message that alluded to segregation, community leaders announced Thursday. Mark Harris, a community liaison with Sacramento City Unified School District, said the student confessed to writing “colored” on one side of the dual water fountain and “white” on the other side. He said he saw video that showed the student writing the graffiti that corroborates her confession.

“It was a prank that went sideways is my characterization of what the young woman said in her confession,” Harris said while standing along side Black community leaders. “It should be a moment for our community to come together and make sure this doesn’t destroy this person’s life.”
Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article258524378.html#storylink=cpy

Did you see where it's not even a hoax or a crime......no matter how it was intended to slander a whole nation and an entire race.....
....nope....

.....it's only a "prank."

Unless there had been no confession, of course.

When the heck are Democrat voters going to catch on to what tools they are?

I'll guess........never.

Last edited:
Shaking our poor fragile African American children to their core.....I'm certain that grief councelor and psychologists will be available....

....some MAGA racist Trumpist white supremacist/privileger wrote WHITE ' racist graffiti on a school water fountain' in Sacramento.....

Oh...wait.....I beleive I got that wrong.....

"Student admits to racist graffiti at Sacramento school: ‘A prank that went sideways’
Investigators have identified a Black student is responsible for racist graffiti found over a water fountain at C.K. McClatchy High School with a message that alluded to segregation, community leaders announced Thursday. Mark Harris, a community liaison with Sacramento City Unified School District, said the student confessed to writing “colored” on one side of the dual water fountain and “white” on the other side. He said he saw video that showed the student writing the graffiti that corroborates her confession.

“It was a prank that went sideways is my characterization of what the young woman said in her confession,” Harris said while standing along side Black community leaders. “It should be a moment for our community to come together and make sure this doesn’t destroy this person’s life.”
Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article258524378.html#storylink=cpy

Did you see where it's not even a hoax or a crime......no matter how it was intended to slander a whole nation and an entire race.....
....nope....

.....it's only a "prank."

Unless there had been no confession, of course.

When the heck are Democrat voters going to catch on to what tools they are?

I'll guess........never.
Same thing here:

Smollett, Bubba, etc. Most racist claims by blacks are total bullshit

Well, you really can't claim racist unless there is an actual racist involved, can you????

Y'know......if there was even a smidgen of racism agaist minorities (there's tons of it against white folks).....why would they need lies and hoaxes?????

(Did you see how I used Obama's word 'smidgen'????)

Obama: Not 'even a smidgen of corruption' behind Internal Revenue Service targeting​

Of course, my usage was true, unlike Hussein's.

I posted a link on another one. And Bubba. here's another:

There are more fake claims of racism than unjustifiable shootings by police

There is nothing better than being a 'victim' in Democrat-world.

Not counting their victims, whites, Jews, Asians, normal folks.

Going to help Low IQ Betty......Betty that is because Blacks are the ones who do this.

Betty Williams, president of the Greater Sacramento NAACP, said she’s troubled the investigation at McClatchy High came to a conclusion a week later, while the investigation into racist graffiti at West Campus High School continues to linger months later unsolved.

“Why is it when you find something like this we find the Black students quicker than we find the white students,” Williams said. “I want you to put that same energy into West Campus. I want you to put that same energy into every school district that’s dealing with these issues. It’s a problem. We have racism that’s rooted in this school district.”

Going to help Low IQ Betty......Betty that is because Blacks are the ones who do this.

Betty Williams, president of the Greater Sacramento NAACP, said she’s troubled the investigation at McClatchy High came to a conclusion a week later, while the investigation into racist graffiti at West Campus High School continues to linger months later unsolved.

“Why is it when you find something like this we find the Black students quicker than we find the white students,” Williams said. “I want you to put that same energy into West Campus. I want you to put that same energy into every school district that’s dealing with these issues. It’s a problem. We have racism that’s rooted in this school district.”

Their argument is so lacking in logic and experience that psychosis must be the explanation.

Somehow, those under the influence of the Democrats suffer from this disability.

The film 'Invasion Of The Body Snatchers' must be viewed as a political allegory ....

1645484351151.png

Forum List

Back