Outrage as well-known rapper 'lynches' small white child in music video

By Diana Falzone | FoxNews.com
Outrage as well-known rapper 'lynches' small white child in music video
Published September 13, 2017

Rapper XXXTentacion is under fire after releasing a disturbing music video featuring a Caucasian boy being lynched on a stage as an African-America

Black racist POS.

If it was a black child, the Twitter Losers would be hashtagging and Re Tweeting like the demented hypocrites they are.

White child, who cares, nothing to see and WTF you RACIST BIGOTS remember Muh Slave Trade :uhoh3:

I haven't been here all day and yet, (edit) starting early today, I've seen at least three threads on this.

Oh wait, there's another thread by cellblock whatever. Take a look. Its still on the list of new threads.

Would that you jerks would post this kink of outrage when a Black man is shot in the back.

As for your comment -- BS. How about many more 5 generations of genocide and racial cleansing against Blacks that is still going on today?

Last edited:
another reason why blacks graduate at lower levels and why they commit hate crimes at twice the rate of rate of whites
and why the are more hateful and racist

As for your comment -- BS. How about many more 5 generations of genocide and racial cleansing against Blacks that is still going on today?
That would be the ordinal number ZERO, douche bag.

You must have studied a different history than I did.

"douche bag" - What are you? 12?

When are you so-called adults going to stop hiding behind childish name calling, act like adults and use adult language?

How about many more 5 generations of genocide and racial cleansing against Blacks that is still going on today?

How about none, tard.

"tard"
"TARD"???
:rolleyes:

Another one who hides behind name calling and who learned a different history than I did.

I stated fact and you all know it.

To deny the reality of being Black is simply dishonest in the worst way.

Is this artist saying that white people should keep their children away from Blacks because of a video? Videos can cause bad things. What says Hillary, Barack, and Michelle?

Disgusting.

"The child's feet are seen twitching - a common phenomenon during hanging - before he goes limp."

Florida rapper sparks outrage with new music video which shows him LYNCHING a young white boy
  • XXXTentacion's video for Look At Me shows him lynching a young white boy
  • It also shows him and two other black men being hanged elsewhere in the video
  • The video reenacts the killings of Emmett Till, Philando Castile and Heather Heyer, a white woman who was killed at the Charlottesville protests
  • XXXTentacion claims the video condemns racial violence on both sides
  • He was blasted by critics who said it was 'sick' to use a kid to prove a point
  • In the past, rapper was accused of beating a pregnant woman and strangulation

Read more: XXXTentacion Look at Me video shows the rapper lynch a boy | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: XXXTentacion Look at Me video shows the rapper lynch a boy | Daily Mail Online

Disgusting.

"The child's feet are seen twitching - a common phenomenon during hanging - before he goes limp."

Florida rapper sparks outrage with new music video which shows him LYNCHING a young white boy
  • The video reenacts the killings of Emmett Till, Philando Castile and Heather Heyer, a white woman who was killed at the Charlottesville protests
  • He was blasted by critics who said it was 'sick' to use a kid to prove a point

/----/ Crickets from the left

Disgusting.

/----/ Crickets from the left

Well, the child is white, so, you know, no biggy.

I haven't been here all day and yet, (edit) starting early today, I've seen at least three threads on this.

Oh wait, there's another thread by cellblock whatever. Take a look. Its still on the list of new threads.

Would that you jerks would post this kink of outrage when a Black man is shot in the back.

There it is folks, the usual defense from the left.

New Topics

Forum List

Back