Outrage after social media users discover series of Hitler-praising tweets from CNN freelancer

I would say that anyone berating Hitler is the king/queen of hypocrites!

America latched onto Nazi tech, to the point of bringing many of Hitler's scientists to America, giving them anonymity and freedom to do as they please, in exchange for developing Hitlers tech for America.

Examples of Nazi tech Americans and the government use ....

Missiles
High yield bombs
Guided missiles and other mechanisms
Long range missiles
Paratroop units
Military helicopters
Methamphetamine
Jet Power
Night Vision
Gas cans or "Jerry Cans" as they called them
Fanta...........yes, the soda.........was created by the Nazi's

and, of course...........

The Jeep
porsche-kdf-military-jeep.jpg

2018_Jeep_Wrangler_Sahara_Unlimited_Multijet_2.1_Front.jpg

So anyone claiming they hate and despise Hitler, then leave in their Jeep to go pick up a 12 pack of Fanta, is a hypocrite worthy of being pointed at, laughed at, and ridiculed.
I don't have a Jeep or any Fanta, and Hitler didn't create that stuff. His scientists did. Then at the end of the war the US implemented operation paper clip and brought thousands of Nazis over here and turned them loose. Bad idea.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Jumping all over the place are we? I really find no justification for any holocaust whether it be by the hands of humans or Gods...I do accept meteorites inducing holocaust though...
Did he not join the German army and ultimately run Germany? I see. You were trolling again. Kewl

Social media users are demanding CNN respond after discovering that one of their freelance contributors, Adeel Raja, who has written dozens of pieces for the outlet, wrote in a now-deleted tweet that "the world today needs a Hitler." After some digging, it turned out to be one of several messages Raja has posted praising the Nazi leader.

"The only reason I am supporting Germany in the finals - Hitler was a German and he did good with those Jews!" Raja wrote during the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Raja last had a CNN byline on Sept. 16, 2020. He still lists his affiliation with the network on LinkedIn.

"Hail Hitler!" he wrote the following day. Twitter users shared screenshots of the messages.

More proof that CNN is anti American and pro NAZI. This is why their viewership is declining
I thought they said Trump was Hitler?
Good point, now we have the Jew hating Xiden
"Biden eats them fer dinner and gives the bones to his dogz", is that what you meant?
Very funny

ID0273_Bodies_01.jpg

I would say that anyone berating Hitler is the king/queen of hypocrites!

America latched onto Nazi tech, to the point of bringing many of Hitler's scientists to America, giving them anonymity and freedom to do as they please, in exchange for developing Hitlers tech for America.

Examples of Nazi tech Americans and the government use ....

Missiles
High yield bombs
Guided missiles and other mechanisms
Long range missiles
Paratroop units
Military helicopters
Methamphetamine
Jet Power
Night Vision
Gas cans or "Jerry Cans" as they called them
Fanta...........yes, the soda.........was created by the Nazi's

and, of course...........

The Jeep
porsche-kdf-military-jeep.jpg

So anyone claiming they hate and despise Hitler, then leave in their Jeep to go pick up a 12 pack of Fanta, is a hypocrite worthy of being pointed at, laughed at, and ridiculed.
I don't have a Jeep or any Fanta, and Hitler didn't create that stuff. His scientists did. Then at the end of the war the US implemented operation paper clip and brought thousands of Nazis over here and turned them loose. Bad idea.
They obviously became Democrats.

The Jeep

Incorrect Poindexter ... :cuckoo:
Hitlers's Germany did not invent the Jeep.
What came to be known as the Jeep was the brainchild of a small American car company called Bamtam.
They submitted their design to the US Military for a small off-road vehicle.
It was accepted for production, and two other companies, Ford and Willys-Overland, stepped in when Bantam could keep up with the huge numbers of Jeeps needed once WWll started.

Last edited:
The Jeep

What came to be known as the Jeep was the brainchild of a small American car company called Bamtam.
It was accepted for production, and two other companies, Ford and Willys-Overland, stepped in when Bantam could keep up with the huge numbers of Jeeps needed once WWll started.

All of my history teachers I've ever had, two college history prof's I've talked to, and every piece of historical info I've ever read don't agree with you. If they are wrong, then blame the American school system, and a lot of the history buffs.

But..........since I've been out of school, I've learned a LOT of what has been taught to American school kids is lies, hypocrisy, innuendo, and utter BS. So....there ya go.

He's either a freelance or he works for cnn. You can't be "a cnn freelancer".

Social media users are demanding CNN respond after discovering that one of their freelance contributors, Adeel Raja, who has written dozens of pieces for the outlet, wrote in a now-deleted tweet that "the world today needs a Hitler." After some digging, it turned out to be one of several messages Raja has posted praising the Nazi leader.

"The only reason I am supporting Germany in the finals - Hitler was a German and he did good with those Jews!" Raja wrote during the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Raja last had a CNN byline on Sept. 16, 2020. He still lists his affiliation with the network on LinkedIn.

"Hail Hitler!" he wrote the following day. Twitter users shared screenshots of the messages.

More proof that CNN is anti American and pro NAZI. This is why their viewership is declining
He was a CNN freelancer

And a fucking NAZI like the rest of the ignorant bastards at CNN
You have yet to prove your allegations so we will dismiss this claim.

The Jeep

They were the easiest vehicles I had ever stolen while in the army....

Mein Kampf is a perennial best seller in Islamo-Land, so no surprise here, and no surprise commies in the MSM will defend one of their own, as long as they're not white, patriotic, and Christian.

He represents the majority at CNN.

He's either a freelance or he works for cnn. You can't be "a cnn freelancer".

He was a CNN freelancer

And a fucking NAZI like the rest of the ignorant bastards at CNN
You have yet to prove your allegations so we will dismiss this claim.
As if anyone cares what a cartoon dismisses.

As for proven CNN just fires the ass for being a NAZI

Adeel Raja, a Pakistan-based CNN contributor has been fired after he tweeted ‘The world today needs a Hitler’ amidst the ongoing hostilities between Israel and Hamas. His pro-Hitler statement indirectly calling for another Jewish genocide drew a heavy backlash following which the American multinational media outfit decided to cut ties with him.

So CNN agrees with me sillypoopoo

New Topics

Forum List

Back