Outrage after social media users discover series of Hitler-praising tweets from CNN freelancer

Dusty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2021

Social media users are demanding CNN respond after discovering that one of their freelance contributors, Adeel Raja, who has written dozens of pieces for the outlet, wrote in a now-deleted tweet that "the world today needs a Hitler." After some digging, it turned out to be one of several messages Raja has posted praising the Nazi leader.

"The only reason I am supporting Germany in the finals - Hitler was a German and he did good with those Jews!" Raja wrote during the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Raja last had a CNN byline on Sept. 16, 2020. He still lists his affiliation with the network on LinkedIn.

"Hail Hitler!" he wrote the following day. Twitter users shared screenshots of the messages.

More proof that CNN is anti American and pro NAZI. This is why their viewership is declining

Social media users are demanding CNN respond after discovering that one of their freelance contributors, Adeel Raja, who has written dozens of pieces for the outlet, wrote in a now-deleted tweet that "the world today needs a Hitler." After some digging, it turned out to be one of several messages Raja has posted praising the Nazi leader.

"The only reason I am supporting Germany in the finals - Hitler was a German and he did good with those Jews!" Raja wrote during the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Raja last had a CNN byline on Sept. 16, 2020. He still lists his affiliation with the network on LinkedIn.

"Hail Hitler!" he wrote the following day. Twitter users shared screenshots of the messages.

More proof that CNN is anti American and pro NAZI. This is why their viewership is declining
Hail Hitler............How bout Heil Hitler. The dumb ass is a dumb ass. God you liberals are such stupid carbon wastes.

Jumping all over the place are we? I really find no justification for any holocaust whether it be by the hands of humans or Gods...I do accept meteorites inducing holocaust though...

I thought they said Trump was Hitler?

Good point, now we have the Jew hating Xiden

Donald Trump's History of Praising Dictators​

It's not just Saddam Hussein. Donald Trump has offered praise to a number of authoritarian leaders since announcing his run for president.

It's not just Saddam Hussein. Donald Trump has offered praise to a number of authoritarian leaders since announcing his run for president.

What does that have to do with Adeel Raja praising Hitler and the Nazis?

Nothing, that's what.

How's that fail taste?

He's either a freelance or he works for cnn. You can't be "a cnn freelancer".

Nope. tRump is hitler-esque.

Good point, now we have the Jew hating Xiden
"Biden eats them fer dinner and gives the bones to his dogz", is that what you meant?

Nothing, that's what.

How's that fail taste?
What is the diff between one dictator over another? I guess it's a matter of personal taste and refinement, no?

Is that the only thing you have a problem with.

Well that says a lot.

Well that says a lot.
Does he work for cnn or not?

Nothing, that's what.

How's that fail taste?
What is the diff between one dictator over another? I guess it's a matter of personal taste and refinement, no?

All you're doing is demonstrating you defend the actions of the CNN dipshit by trying to drag Trump into a conversation in which Trump is of no concern...

Well that says a lot.
Does he work for cnn or not?
Is that the only thing you have a problem with or not?

Nothing, that's what.

How's that fail taste?
Name one dictator that has EVER allowed himself to be peacefully removed from power.

bart blind 2.png

I would say that anyone berating Hitler is the king/queen of hypocrites!

America latched onto Nazi tech, to the point of bringing many of Hitler's scientists to America, giving them anonymity and freedom to do as they please, in exchange for developing Hitlers tech for America.

Examples of Nazi tech Americans and the government use ....

Missiles
High yield bombs
Guided missiles and other mechanisms
Long range missiles
Paratroop units
Military helicopters
Methamphetamine
Jet Power
Night Vision
Gas cans or "Jerry Cans" as they called them
Fanta...........yes, the soda.........was created by the Nazi's

and, of course...........

The Jeep
porsche-kdf-military-jeep.jpg

2018_Jeep_Wrangler_Sahara_Unlimited_Multijet_2.1_Front.jpg

So anyone claiming they hate and despise Hitler, then leave in their Jeep to go pick up a 12 pack of Fanta, is a hypocrite worthy of being pointed at, laughed at, and ridiculed.

He was a CNN freelancer

And a fucking NAZI like the rest of the ignorant bastards at CNN

New Topics

Forum List

Back