In 2019 the US had about 1100 oil and gas rigs in operation. We have less than 700 now.

Thus ends the lesson

Those states are still far more interesting than Indiana.
I loved Arizona and Wyoming.
Nevada has a very unimpressive desert landscape though.

I’ve been through a few States myself. Mostly East Coast. The furthest west I’ve been is Pittsburg.

The thing about Europe and the UK is, the scenery changes quickly. I remember driving through NY State to Canada, and although beautiful and scenic, it was trees forever.

I’ve been through a few States myself. Mostly East Coast. The furthest west I’ve been is Pittsburg.

The thing about Europe and the UK is, the scenery changes quickly. I remember driving through NY State to Canada, and although beautiful and scenic, it was trees forever.
That is what I am used to.
Trees broken up by endless lakes. The transition to the prairie is about 100 miles west.

I can't seem to find any information about this gas shortage in Wyoming ... Google is only spitting out news about the gas shortage in Wyoming last year ... whatever the cause was a year ago ... it was never fixed ... so there's a gas shortage this year ...

I understand not fixing things that ain't broke ... but this is stupid ... the opposite of normal ...

Now you’re destroying my fantasies of the United States. After I’ve read all those cowboy stories.

Ignore gator, he hasn't been anywhere. The deserts are actually very interesting to drive through.

Wyoming has a boring part in the far east, but after Cheyenne it is gorgeous. That's if you are on I80. The further you get away from 80, heading north, the more interesting it becomes.

Kansas and Nebraska are pretty boring. I drive through them at night.

Ignore gator, he hasn't been anywhere. The deserts are actually very interesting to drive through.

Wyoming has a boring part in the far east, but after Cheyenne it is gorgeous. That's if you are on I80. The further you get away from 80, heading north, the more interesting it becomes.

I’ve just been on the WY site. Some of it looks spectacular.

Nope... we have a coal fired power plant.... Power is just fine...

Laugh it up... this is coming your way too...

Funny how idiots laugh at things that are life and death issues for people in the west and on farms.. Wait until these shortages hit the larger cities.
Wait until part of California is out of water.

Those states are still far more interesting than Indiana.
I loved Arizona and Wyoming.
Nevada has a very unimpressive desert landscape though.
Agreed. Devil's Tower? Yellowstone? The Badlands? Mt. Rushmore? The petrified forest? I can't believe folks are even comparing other states to those.

Indiana and Ohio are just the N.J. of the Midwest. Nothing but polluted, non-stop development, and no where to get away to for the weekend, that is a couple hours away. Unless crowed theme parks, and strip malls are your thing.

That tends to do something to the mass consciousness of a population.

:auiqs.jpg:

Northern MN sees refugees in summer from Indiana and Illinois who come up to the massive rock lined forested lakes to fish for Walleyes and boat on endless waterways.
Nothing like that scenery in those states.
It's unreal how many any out of state license plates you see up there.

Agreed. Devil's Tower? Yellowstone? The Badlands? Mt. Rushmore? The petrified forest? I can't believe folks are even comparing other states to those.

Indiana and Ohio are just the N.J. of the Midwest. Nothing but polluted, non-stop development, and no where to get away to for the weekend, that is a couple hours away. Unless crowed theme parks, and strip malls are your thing.

That tends to do something to the mass consciousness of a population.

:auiqs.jpg:
South Carolina is great also. In greenville you are about 3hrs to the nearest beach. About an hr away from the mountains and an hour away from several lakes. Heck I got over a mile long private lake across the street from my house and I have access to it. Can water ski, fish, or whatever.

You should be, with us out of both houses and the presidency. We were still able to get rid of roe-v-wade, restore some gun rights and strip power from the epa. After the November elections, we will be unstoppable! Karma is a bitch, isn't it? Lol
Lol. I'm even more terrified-er. :itsok:

Like I keep saying, either these are the stupidest people ever, or they want a revolution.
:thup:

Unfortunately, due to technology 99.99% of the masses are not aware of, I do not believe revolution is any longer possible. Mass formation psychosis is here to stay. . . . at this point.

The only thing we will have, is martial law and police state.

6lr3b9.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back