Unofficial word... The refinery has been shut down. Malfunction?? No one is ponying up the info.

Trucks coming from three areas to get gas here. Newcastle, SLC, and Green River... According to plant workers who do not want to be named... Go Figure...

And once again almost all of the stations in central Wyoming are again out of fuel.

As of 10:00 AM MST all of the local Loaf & Jug stores and Pilot Truck stops were out of motor fuels.

View attachment 665605
Note the bags over the pump handles.

This was the scene repeated over and over again while I went looking for fuel. The Truck stops were out. The local convenience stores are out. I finally found gas at a grocery store (Albertson) fuel station who told me that they are near the bottom and expected to be out within the hour.

People with RV's are panicking. This kind of thing will destroy our states tourism in short order.

Happy Fourth of July weekend courtesy of JOE BIDEN and Democrats...
Move to Indiana

The government can try and force you to buy an electric vehicle by restricting the supply of gas and pump price, however, few can afford electric vehicles and of course there is this little electrical grid issue, so who is going to pay for everyone’s conversion and where is all this cheap electricity going to come from?

And once again almost all of the stations in central Wyoming are again out of fuel.

As of 10:00 AM MST all of the local Loaf & Jug stores and Pilot Truck stops were out of motor fuels.

View attachment 665605
Note the bags over the pump handles.

This was the scene repeated over and over again while I went looking for fuel. The Truck stops were out. The local convenience stores are out. I finally found gas at a grocery store (Albertson) fuel station who told me that they are near the bottom and expected to be out within the hour.

People with RV's are panicking. This kind of thing will destroy our states tourism in short order.

Happy Fourth of July weekend courtesy of JOE BIDEN and Democrats...
Elections have consequences.

Trump wanted to make this nation great again.

Joe Biden wanted to ruin the fossil fuel industry.

If you watched the debates that was obvious.

The government can try and force you to buy an electric vehicle by restricting the supply of gas and pump price, however, few can afford electric vehicles and of course there is this little electrical grid issue, so who is going to pay for everyone’s conversion and where is all this cheap electricity going to come from?

An argument that is rarely made is the fact that many simply do not want an electric car.

At the end of the day, free-markets are under attack.

Translation: "I agree this is problematic, but I'm going to distract with a red herring fallacy because even though I'm embarrassed by what my party is doing to our country, I'm too much of a hack to admit it"
Translation:

"I can't actually name any Biden policies causing the global rise in prices and demand. I won't even attempt to explain it or to understand it. Even though a simple Google search would provide me with the explanation."

You moron... they ordered gas over a week ago for this demand. It is not available for delivery. Seems you missed that point... Go fly your self riotous shit somewhere else.
I guess it wasn't enough. Tell all of those out of state tourists your State relies on not to visit and buy all your gas.

Blame Biden. Again.

Update:

I don't like this answer, but it is what it is..

A plant employee with knowledge just gave me the info.

Due to the plants age and the fact the Obama administration and EPA made it impossible to build new refineries, we are forced to fix the old plants. They are rapidly becoming outdated and dangerous to operate. When they replace one part, that is no longer made, it must be machined from scratch. This takes time. Once the new part is made and installed the next weakest link fails. This refinery is having cascade failures, keeping it offline.

They no longer have any reserve left on site.

This goes back to the Obama-Biden era of intentionally killing oil refineries and making it impossible to get permits to build new ones. Looks like old Joe and the enviro wackos had this planned for a long time... It is now looking like this plant is doomed for shut down without a complete rebuild, that it is currently impossible to get a permit for.

Make the plants unsafe, kill them because they cannot meet regulatory standards, and do not give permits to build new ones... What could go wrong?

Thanks JOE.... Self-inflicted holes in both feet...

Due to the plants age and the fact the Obama administration and EPA made it impossible to build new refineries, we are forced to fix the old plants. They are rapidly becoming outdated and dangerous to operate. When they replace one part, that is no longer made, it must be machined from scratch. This takes time. Once the new part is made and installed the next weakest link fails. This refinery is having cascade failures, keeping it offline.
This has been going on at the Tesoro refinery in Richmond, CA every summer since at least the Obama admin. The fuel prices in the state reflect it every summer.

This has been going on at the Tesoro refinery in Richmond, CA every summer since at least the Obama admin. The fuel prices in the state reflect it every summer.
I was just beginning to look into how wide spread of a problem it is... DAMN! it's all over the US.

This is a national security threat. And its INTENTIONAL! WTF!!!

You really are an ignorant fool... Thanks for pointing that out but I knew this already... Enjoy your no power in Cali.. You earned it... Moron.
Got a full tank of gas right now. Too fn bad for you, crybaby. Maybe you can get some on Thursday. Blame Biden.

Forum List

Back