Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
And once again almost all of the stations in central Wyoming are again out of fuel.

As of 10:00 AM MST all of the local Loaf & Jug stores and Pilot Truck stops were out of motor fuels.

1656865461424.png

Note the bags over the pump handles.

This was the scene repeated over and over again while I went looking for fuel. The Truck stops were out. The local convenience stores are out. I finally found gas at a grocery store (Albertson) fuel station who told me that they are near the bottom and expected to be out within the hour.

People with RV's are panicking. This kind of thing will destroy our states tourism in short order.

Happy Fourth of July weekend courtesy of JOE BIDEN and Democrats...

Last edited:
And once again almost all of the stations in central Wyoming are again out of fuel.

As of 10:00 AM MST all of the local Loaf & Jug stores and Pilot Truck stops were out of motor fuels.

View attachment 665605

This was the scene repeated over and over again while I went looking for fuel. The Truck stops were out. The local convenience stores are out. I finally found gas at a grocery store (Albertson) fuel station who told me that they are near the bottom and expected to be out within the hour.

People with RV's are panicking. This kind of thing will destroy our states tourism in short order.

Wow, wtf?

Update:

The truck stops have ordered fuel, on an emergency basis, out of Salt Lake City. ETA will be later today or tonight.

This means our local refineries are again unable to produce fuels for some reason... Sinclar has not responded to requests for comment as of yet.

Is the electricity off? Hah Ha Hahhh!
Nope... we have a coal fired power plant.... Power is just fine...

Laugh it up... this is coming your way too...

Funny how idiots laugh at things that are life and death issues for people in the west and on farms.. Wait until these shortages hit the larger cities.

Last edited:

View attachment 665605

It seems to be unforseen demand and some gas stations ran out. Blame them for not seeing into the future.

At this point no one will tell me why we are out of gas... All I can tell you is they haven't received deliveries in a week again... But I am on the phone trying to find out....
Wow, and WY is an oil producing state! I have noticed the bags in a few places here (NE WA & ID), but not to the extent that you are describing. I used to carry a five gallon can of gas in the car during the shortages in the 70's. I guess it is time to break it out again.

Wow, and WY is an oil producing state! I have noticed the bags in a few places here (NE WA & ID), but not to the extent that you are describing. I used to carry a five gallon can of gas in the car during the shortages in the 70's. I guess it is time to break it out again.
I didn't expect it this morning. It was a rude awakening to have to sit and call to see who had fuel. Haven't done that since the 1970's. Back then you had to find a phone booth and hope you had change.

Is the electricity off? Hah Ha Hahhh!

Translation: "I agree this is problematic, but I'm going to distract with a red herring fallacy because even though I'm embarrassed by what my party is doing to our country, I'm too much of a hack to admit it"

Forum List

Back