Out of Control Cop Slaps Homeless Man for No Apparrent Reason

The pig needs to go to jail, not get fired.

Pigs are sick, and out of control.

The pig did have a reason for hitting the defenseless man, the reason is because he's a sadistic pig.

Ha fucking drunk vagrant wouldnt do what hes told.

Some liberals could use a good slap like that.

This cop should be fired immediately. There was no excuse for his behavior. It is this type of personality on the police force that gives all cops a bad name.

Caught on Camera Fort Lauderdale Officer Slaps Pushes Homeless Man to Ground NBC 6 South Florida

Give it an hour or so...."Capt Police are perfect" will give you the reasons why the Officer was perfectly justified in bitch slapping the man.

Off by 45 minutes....LOL

This post is not a response to the content of the thread.

After watching it...the slap wasnt necessary.

But the drunk was resisting the officers attempts to detain him.

Its still the common theme: Resisting detention doesn't end well.

The only time I have seen interaction between the police and homeless is when the corpse is removed from the sidewalk.

Seemed to me as they moved out from behind the post or whatever it was blocking the view, the nasty, piss stained old drunk raised his hands to the cop.

But we should fire every cop that gets exasperated over handling the scum WE expect to be kept out of sight and out of mind,

and see how safe the streets are.

Damn, I wish all cops would take a two week sick-out.

I am so fucking sick of hearing bitching from the scum of the Earth about the treatment of the scum of the Earth.

This is why cops started using tasers. Because people whined when cops had to get rough. Hey...some people just dont listen.

But then they start whining about tasers.

How about we just ban arresting people?

Personally I think all of the cops should just walk off the job. They can't do anything right now. Who wants that stupid job anyway.

Go a few months with no cops on the street and see what these people have to say.

Seemed to me as they moved out from behind the post or whatever it was blocking the view, the nasty, piss stained old drunk raised his hands to the cop.

But we should fire every cop that gets exasperated over handling the scum WE expect to be kept out of sight and out of mind,

and see how safe the streets are.

Damn, I wish all cops would take a two week sick-out.

I am so fucking sick of hearing bitching from the scum of the Earth about the treatment of the scum of the Earth.

Yes. He did raise his hand...like setting up a backhand strike motion. Cops pushed him away. Drunk slob fell...because hes drunk.

The slap wasnt necessary. I'll agree with that. But...whiny liberals with their hipster beards and Ipads wouldnt understand that police work is like making sausage. Criminals dont respond to hugs.

Personally I think all of the cops should just walk off the job. They can't do anything right now. Who wants that stupid job anyway.

Go a few months with no cops on the street and see what these people have to say.

Cops nationwide are going to slow down and back off A LOT. This summer is gonna be chaotic. Cries will turn into "Where are the police!!?"

They're backing off.

This cop should be fired immediately. There was no excuse for his behavior. It is this type of personality on the police force that gives all cops a bad name.

Caught on Camera Fort Lauderdale Officer Slaps Pushes Homeless Man to Ground NBC 6 South Florida

The cop was wrong.

Yeah, he should have kindly brought the stinky old piss stained motherfucker to your neighbourhood and dropped him off.

The cop should've SERVED the drunk drug addicted fool. Should've huddled up and hugged with him. Pat him on the back and tell him it'll all.be ok. The cop should've used his own money to buy him a coffee and hot meal....then driven him to a luxury hotel and paid for him to have a 2 night stay.

Cops nationwide are going to slow down and back off A LOT. This summer is gonna be chaotic. Cries will turn into "Where are the police!!?"

They're backing off.
In Germany the Polizie don't take shit off of nobody. Mouth off to a cop and they'll wrap you on the head with one of those spring loaded clubs.

Yeah, not touching a drunk looking homeless man, unless I have had all my shots. The police were getting him out of a area where he was making people concerned about the homeless man's behavior.

The cop was wrong.

Yeah, he should have kindly brought the stinky old piss stained motherfucker to your neighbourhood and dropped him off.

The cop should've SERVED the drunk drug addicted fool. Should've huddled up and hugged with him. Pat him on the back and tell him it'll all.be ok. The cop should've used his own money to buy him a coffee and hot meal....then driven him to a luxury hotel and paid for him to have a 2 night stay.

Liberals like turmoil. The result of their liberal policies is usually crime, violence, and chaos.

Forum List

Back