Out like Flynn - National Security Advisor countdown

Do realize that Mueller is being considered for congressional testimony, for this very reason admiral?

Mueller mystery: Will he ever testify to Congress?

~S~

No, he is requested to testify by the Democrats in Congress because they cannot be bothered to actually read the report he presented to the Attorney General.

If I were him, I would just tell them to read the damn report and not ask me questions I cannot legally answer.

I predict that if he does show up, it will be a series of Democrats showing their asses and not asking any real questions, just like they always do. It will turn out to be the biggest nothing burger ever served!

Actually Trump should pardon Flynn. That way Trump would have to either spell out all the laws Flynn broke, or...

... the time frame during which Flynn committed any crimes related or unrelated to the Trump campaign.

The broader those lists, the more it shows just how guilty Flynn was. Remember, you can only pardon the GUILTY.

Trump has tweeted he's pardoning Flynn, so it's just a matter of time for the actual pardon to spell out Flynns criminal exposure.

Do realize that Mueller is being considered for congressional testimony, for this very reason admiral?

~S~

No, he is requested to testify by the in Congress because they cannot be bothered to actually read the report he presented to the Attorney General.

If I were him, I would just tell them to read the damn report and not ask me questions I cannot legally answer.

I predict that if he does show up, it will be a series of Democrats showing their asses and not asking any real questions, just like they always do. It will turn out to be the biggest nothing burger ever served!
nope, you actually need to read the Mueller report including the footnotes. They've read it, and so have I, all 400 pages..... you got a FALSE narrative from AG Barr.

Last edited:

~S~

No, he is requested to testify by the in Congress because they cannot be bothered to actually read the report he presented to the Attorney General.

nope, you actually need to read the Mueller report including the footnotes. They've read it, and so have I, all 400 pages..... you got a FALSE narrative from AG Barr.
I'm guessing Trump's pardon is more about making Trump less of a 'post potus' target than anything else ......~S~

Actually Trump should pardon Flynn. That way Trump would have to either spell out all the laws Flynn broke, or...

... the time frame during which Flynn committed any crimes related or unrelated to the Trump campaign.

The broader those lists, the more it shows just how guilty Flynn was. Remember, you can only pardon the GUILTY.

Trump has tweeted he's pardoning Flynn, so it's just a matter of time for the actual pardon to spell out Flynns criminal exposure.

Why are you so stupid about this topic? Read the Constitution.

Forum List

Back