Our wacky Judaized world

Well, they have that space laser that starts wild fires, so there is that.

And they have a lot of semi-literate enemies with only a few teeth and a family tree with no branches, so there is that too.
Hey, bigot, imagine the flyers said "Jews are responsible for Baskins-Robbins' 53 flavors.' If it even became a story, the text would have been included.

Hey, bigot, imagine the flyers said "Jews are responsible for Baskins-Robbins' 53 flavors.' If it even became a story, the text would have been included.

I don't care what the text said. I addressed a specific part of your nonsense. And I stand by what I said.

I don't care what the text said. I addressed a specific part of your nonsense. And I stand by what I said.
This part? "And they have a lot of semi-literate enemies with only a few teeth and a family tree with no branches, so there is that too."

This part? "And they have a lot of semi-literate enemies with only a few teeth and a family tree with no branches, so there is that too."

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it? When I said "I addressed a specific part of your nonsense. And I stand by what I said.", that meant I addressed a specific part of what you said. Not what I said.

You said "Remember, it is only the truth that is ever censored". To which I replied "If you believe that only truth is ever censored, you are either very naive or a special kind of stupid".

Once your country becomes Judaized, everything will seem alien and every decision made by those in authority will seem like the wrong one. To wit:

City News Service

OK, Joe Biden is not a Jew, and the "pandemic" is not a Jewish topic. So how is the flyer "antisemitic?" We don't know because the newspaper did not provide the text of the flyer.

So here we have some flyer, the contents of which we don't even know, distributed to roughly .000008 per cent of the population, and it's national news.

Not only is it national news, it's a crime. But what, exactly, is the crime?

So, the crime, apparently, is offending the town's "values," according to this lame-ass mayor, or not "reflecting the ideas" the town believes in. Those values include complete intolerance of speech the mayor doesn't like, and disregard of the First Amendment. And, by the way, for all we know, the flyers may have contained valuable information or political opinions.

Or you might just call and ask them whether they really think it is a good idea spending money to officially assault what little of our civil liberties we have left.
Where's AzogtheDefiler

The real issue is that when economic eras turn bad, a group or more groups get blamed. It is just who is picked in the tournament of death. Even during a government in transition, we see a major group getting blamed and hammered for all the ills in history.

Forum List

Back