Our 'tolerant' diverse liberals

I don't think anyone deserves to be raped...I condemn it.

Trump took part in doing exactly that to a 13 year old girl but I fucking hate it with every ounce of my being.

Where is the proof of that?

Oh, that's right, there is none, it's an unfounded allegation made during an election.

Were those allegations made BEFORE Trump announced his candidacy, or after?

Use your head Matty.

Progressive "tolerance"...

IMG_2816.JPG

I remember saying that if Hillary won, there would a bunch of bitching from Trump voters but no violence.

No way did I expect this reaction from the other side.
How did you not expect it? This is what the left does. Did you not see Ferguson? Dallas? Baton Rouge?

What we're seeing are young adults who weren't taught how to handle disappointment. Misguided young adults who made the mistake of drinking from the liberal cup.
These are young adults who need safe spaces and coloring books to help them through things most people shrug off.

Trump took part in doing exactly that to a 13 year old girl but I fucking hate it with every ounce of my being.

Oh, that's right, there is none, it's an unfounded allegation made during an election.

Use your head Matty.

Trump supporters didn't seem t o have a problem with allegations during the election....

Bill Clinton has been on the sex slave island and Lolita Express numerous times, even ditching his body guards to do so. The island is known for 12 and 13 year old sex slaves.

Now, it's a fact that Bill Clinton has been there many times.

There is no proof that Trump raped anyone.

How can you throw an accusation at Trump and ignore the actual evidence of where horny Bill spent so much time?

I remember saying that if Hillary won, there would a bunch of bitching from Trump voters but no violence. No way did I expect this reaction from the other side.
How did you not expect it? This is what the left does. Did you not see Ferguson? Dallas? Baton Rouge?
Well yes, that's their schtick. Maybe it's just the overall, coast-to-coast epic meltdown that has me a little surprised.

The righties went fairly drama-queenie when Obama won, but this is at a whole new level.

Use your head Matty.

Why would he want to use his head?? He hasn't yet.

He'd rather believe that bullshit. He thinks by believing it he's justified with all his anti Trump threads.

You can't cure stupid, clueless and gullible.

Forum List

Back