Our School Children are Being Mass Murdered at Places the Government Requires them to Gather. Time for Walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I don't give a hoot how expensive walls to protect children are. If the President and the Pope can stay behind walls for their protection, so can our children.

No way should an idiot be able to crash his pickup into a ditch, and then walk into an elementary school and start shooting. What is needed are physical barriers.

Build either a wall, or fences with concertina wire tops, around each campus. But then patrol those walls, with weapons and people determined to keep hostile and violent people, who manage to breach that barrier, out. May I suggest recruiting parents? Metal detectors would also help, along with no backpacks.

Good God, Y'all! Ever seen how much weight a typical student carries in their backpack? It's a wonder more of them don't snap and fill their pack with guns instead of CRT-laden textbooks. They use IPads or tablets for almost all work in my district. Let them leave them at school, so they can walk in empty handed, locking all belongings outside as they do their bikes.

Homework? That should go the way of home piecework in industry. Why do the same lefties who want a mandatory four day work week, at employers' expense, support a system that has kids stressing out all weekend over a standardized high stakes test? In college, students take fifteen hours per week of classroom instruction with the expectation that they spend another thirty hours studying. At least that was the rule of thumb I was given. Secondary kids attend school 35 to 50 hours per week, depending on participation in activities and we still expect hours of study.

Make the schools safe havens, both physically and mentally and the massacre will stop. Or hey . . . keep blaming guns in a futile attempt to take away fundamental rights from the law-abiding. How did that work out for you today?

I don't give a hoot how expensive walls to protect children are. If the President and the Pope can stay behind walls for their protection, so can our children.

No way should an idiot be able to crash his pickup into a ditch, and then walk into an elementary school and start shooting. What is needed are physical barriers.

Build either a wall, or fences with concertina wire tops, around each campus. But then patrol those walls, with weapons and people determined to keep hostile and violent people, who manage to breach that barrier, out. May I suggest recruiting parents? Metal detectors would also help, along with no backpacks.

Good God, Y'all! Ever seen how much weight a typical student carries in their backpack? It's a wonder more of them don't snap and fill their pack with guns instead of CRT-laden textbooks. They use IPads or tablets for almost all work in my district. Let them leave them at school, so they can walk in empty handed, locking all belongings outside as they do their bikes.

Homework? That should go the way of home piecework in industry. Why do the same lefties who want a mandatory four day work week, at employers' expense, support a system that has kids stressing out all weekend over a standardized high stakes test? In college, students take fifteen hours per week of classroom instruction with the expectation that they spend another thirty hours studying. At least that was the rule of thumb I always heard Secondary kids attend school 35 to 50 hours per week, depending on participation in activities and we still expect hours of study.

Make the schools safe havens, both physically and mentally and the massacre wills stop. Or hey . . . keep blaming guns in a futile attempt to take away fundamental rights from the law-abiding.
These crisis's are just what the progressives want. They dont give a shit about children, it is all about "the ends justify the means".

1653440876112.png 1653440972551.png

Homework? That should go the way of home piecework in industry. Why do the same lefties who want a mandatory four day work week, at employers' expense, support a system that has kids stressing out all weekend over a standardized high stakes test? In college, students take fifteen hours per week of classroom instruction with the expectation that they spend another thirty hours studying. At least that was the rule of thumb I was given. Secondary kids attend school 35 to 50 hours per week, depending on participation in activities and we still expect hours of study.

Make the schools safe havens, both physically and mentally and the massacre will stop. Or hey . . . keep blaming guns in a futile attempt to take away fundamental rights from the law-abiding. How did that work out for you today?
You watch how many students public skewls will lose this year....Thank God

These indoctrination kamps are the problem here, not the guns

These crisis's are just what the progressives want. They dont give a shit about children, it is all about "the ends justify the means".

View attachment 649141 View attachment 649145

So we can count on your support for new gun laws, school lunch program, child tax credit, after school activities, funding for child care while parents work, and more tax dollars to repair crumbling schools right?

Am I right?

I mean because of the amount of caring you have for these kids, right?

So we can count on your support for new gun laws, school lunch program, child tax credit, after school activities, funding for child care while parents work, and more tax dollars to repair crumbling schools right?

Am I right?

My daughter is a teacher and also a concealed carry permit holder. Not once has any dumbass progressive tried to enter her school, and if he/she/it did, i told her to empty her magazine into the perp, and then reload and empty it again. That is the gun right i support. The right to own and use a weapon.

gunfree.jpg

Am I right?

Mandatory carry.

Sound good?

Am I right?

That isn't caring for the kids. That is graft for the unions that support Democrats.

View attachment 649141 View attachment 649145
Then why aren't you preventing them before they mess it up for everybody. We used to be able to buy own and shoot Thompson submachine guns with no more regulation than a dbl barrel shotgun for hunting rabbits, but gangsters started using them and messed it up for everybody.
Have you ever noticed that is always the way it works? Assholes take advantage of loosely regulated things, or lightly enforced rule, by doing outrageous crap and mess it up for everybody.

Then why aren't you preventing them before they mess it up for everybody. We used to be able to buy own and shoot Thompson submachine guns with no more regulation than a dbl barrel shotgun for hunting rabbits, but gangsters started using them and messed it up for everybody.
Have you ever noticed that is always the way it works? Assholes take advantage of loosely regulated things, or lightly enforced rule, by doing outrageous crap and mess it up for everybody.
So, give up our freedom and rights preemptively to avoid having our freedom and rights taken alter when someone messes it up for everybody?

Aside from the poor logic, that would only work for something liberals want banned already. Millions of illegals streaming across the border, bringing deadly drugs, deadly violence and heartbreaking human trafficking, never seem to "mess it up for everybody," in the eyes of the left.

Soft targets are soft targets. If not a school, then a church, a grocery store, a mall.

So, give up our freedom and rights preemptively to avoid having our freedom and rights taken alter when someone messes it up for everybody?

Aside from the poor logic, that would only work for something liberals want banned already. Millions of illegals streaming across the border, bringing deadly drugs, deadly violence and heartbreaking human trafficking, never seem to "mess it up for everybody," in the eyes of the left.
Personally, I am for common sense gun laws. I can speak, as I have plenty of weapons and ammunition, have had, used, trained on, with and trained others in their most effective use most of my life, even growing up with weapons from a young age. I can tell you, like it or not, times have changed and people, their attitudes and level of self disciplines have changed. Unfortunately, that does mean that the number of people that willingly step outside the path have increased to the point where the few (relatively speaking) are on the cusp of messing up some of our freedoms for everybody. No freedom is absolute and never has been, unless you were a hermit living out in the middle of nowhere. Now the cities have become pressure cookers of unstable people, barely disciplined growing up and resenting even that. We have regulations and recommendations that mean school official, counselors, doctors and medical people don't even have to let out information on patients due to privacy rights implied or mandate for fear of prosecution, persecution or lawsuit by any ambulance chasing sonofabitch on TV guaranteeing big payoffs if you bring them your case. Nobody but families really know about people mental states in time to make a difference, but I'm probably one of the few one here that ever removed guns from my own father when he could no longer be trusted with them, due to mental decline of the Alzheimer's that finally took his life. I took his car and truck keys also.
It has gotten to be a crowded place. I am sorry, but there are things you cannot afford to keep allowing in crowded places that might be fine if in the wide open spaces. All the weapons, all the time for all the people in all the places is one that just may not work in the modern American society. It has been fun with society all loosie-goosie and majorly regulation free on weapons. But it isn't working, because many assholes just cannot be trusted to act responsibly with them, the few messing it up for the many, and we cannot identify or don't identify who they are.
Rules for the highways have advanced and become more as the roads and streets have become more crowded and the vehicles much more powerful on average through the history of automobiles. It is logical more restrictions may be necessary on weapons as they have become more prevalent across society and more power and deadly with advances in machining, engineering, ammo handling, etc.
I am not paranoid enough to think somebody from the government is going to take away all my guns, so the old cry of if it is criminal to have guns only criminal will have gun rings pretty hollow in my ears. Besides, I am background checked and licensed out the wazoo. It would not hurt my feelings a bit if everybody that wanted to have weapons, especially if they wished to carry one on the streets were trained, background checked and licensed also. I do not believe in so called Constitutional Carry, even though it is the law of the land in my state. It is like I have said before, some people just should not be on the street with a weapon and I don't know who those people are until I am around them for a while either. This is the case in Texas, home of the Walmart event, the Santa Fe HS shooter, now the Uvalde elementary school shooter. In Texas, you do not even have to have a permit to carry your AR strapped to your back, down broadway, day or night. That is stupid.

Ah, so I see that pro-life ends at the womb for you. After they are born they shouldn't expect you to give up any liberty? Or is it that other people should be expected to give up their liberty but yours is more precious?

I've lived in a country for 23 years never knew or heard of anyone who saw a gun in their life and guess what ? We never had mass shootings. I know it'd hard for you to understand because you think u little toy guns are gonna help you against tanks and F35s. Keep up with the body count.

How fucked is that though, have a walled off school. As if school wasn't prison like already.
Until fairly recently in history we always put walls and fences around schools and limited access to both school grounds and buildings.

Why this school board and superintendent had done nothing prior to secure the buildings at this school is something they are going to have to be explaining to their parents at the next meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back