You live in a la la world that does not exist. The far right wants to oppress everyone else is the truth of the matter.

No matter how much the left attempts to oppress the American people - the citizens always find a way to overcome. I love the resolve of real Americans. I love the ingenuity of real Americans. I love the spirit of liberty of real Americans.

It's epic to watch left-wing hatriots attempt to control the masses and then fail miserably!

:dance:

The MA Loader Uses 19th Century Technology To Combat California Compliance

so says rightwingnut loser trying to take away everyone's rights who isn't white, Christian and male.

hack.

My dear hate-filled, angry, vitriolic jillian - I realize you are super pissed over your inability to control other people, but what are you ranting about now? You're not even making any sense as we are the side of liberty and you are the side of eliminating rights.

You live in a la la world that does not exist. The far right wants to oppress everyone else is the truth of the matter.
Hey, stupid? The "far right" is made up of groups like Sovereign Citizens and Anarchists. In other words, no government at all and complete & total liberty. The polar opposite of "oppression".

Just when I think you've reached the pinnacle of stupidity, you find a way to top yourself :laugh:

No matter how much the left attempts to oppress the American people - the citizens always find a way to overcome. I love the resolve of real Americans. I love the ingenuity of real Americans. I love the spirit of liberty of real Americans.

It's epic to watch left-wing hatriots attempt to control the masses and then fail miserably!

so says rightwingnut loser trying to take away everyone's rights who isn't white, Christian and male.

hack.

My dear hate-filled, angry, vitriolic jillian - I realize you are super pissed over your inability to control other people, but what are you ranting about now? You're not even making any sense as we are the side of liberty and you are the side of eliminating rights.

Silly Jilly never makes sense. She is in a constant state of hysteria. She emotes effusively....just like Jake.

Silly Jilly never makes sense. She is in a constant state of hysteria. She emotes effusively....just like Jake.
Poor thing really is in a constant state of hysteria. The bizarre part is that her side of the aisle actually hates her. The left is the most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel people in the world. I don't get it. I can't imagine catering to an ideology that hates me and wants to see me destroyed.

Which illegal law does this help one get around?

I'm guessing it's a way to get around the ten round mag law in California.
Personally I dont care for the assembly that you have to attach to your upper.

I'm all about loading up a shitload of thirty round mags and never reloading while shooting.

These things are great!!!

The nutters have demanded that known and suspected terrorists are armed. Same with illegals and the mentally ill.

And still they whine the same old lies.

Ha, I love how Americans think their civilian pea shooters are worth anything in battle.
I love how ignorant left-wing cowards think they know anything about firearms or battles. But that's not the point snowflake. None of us are gearing up for a war. We just want to be able to defend ourselves from criminal thugs like yourself. Or we're gun enthusiasts who enjoying shooting. Or we enjoy sport shooting.

In any case - it's none of your business. We don't care that you don't like our rights. The U.S. Constitution guarantees them and that is all that matters.

Ha, I love how Americans think their civilian pea shooters are worth anything in battle.
I love how ignorant left-wing cowards think they know anything about firearms or battles. But that's not the point snowflake. None of us are gearing up for a war. We just want to be able to defend ourselves from criminal thugs like yourself. Or we're gun enthusiasts who enjoying shooting. Or we enjoy sport shooting.

In any case - it's none of your business. We don't care that you don't like our rights. The U.S. Constitution guarantees them and that is all that matters.

Gee, that's funny cuz other nutters here have posted that they are indeed arming themselves to take over the gubt. You know, just like the Bundy's did.

I own guns, have always owned guns, will always own guns. The difference between you and me is that they don't own me and I believe in being safe. More than anything else, keeping children safe. As you know, that's something you nutters disagree with.

Now, please grow up and take responsibility for your own actions.

The nutters have demanded that known and suspected terrorists are armed. Same with illegals and the mentally ill.
Oh look....a false narrative from Luddly Nutty. Shocking....
Except that its true. And you know it.
Except that it's not true - and you know it. But you do love the left-wing false narrative. All the right wants is liberty. If liberty is too scary for you left-wing pussies (and it clearly is), then we suggest you find somewhere else to live.

The U.S. Constitution never promised you security. It promised you liberty.

I love how ignorant left-wing cowards think they know anything about firearms or battles.

:lmao: I've had years of intense study on military science. At the moment I'm reading books on psychological warfare and naval formations.

It's just a simple fact that Americans only have access to pea shooters, and they are under the delusion that their pathetic AR-15 rifles would do shit in combat.

None of us are gearing up for a war. We just want to be able to defend ourselves from criminal thugs like yourself. Or we're gun enthusiasts who enjoying shooting. Or we enjoy sport shooting.

What are you talking about? I don't believe there should be ANY gun laws. I've always wanted my own stinger missile.

Get back to me when your meltdown is over. :laugh2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back