Our One Demand

Another left wing rant. Still dont have an answer about what they want. Other than to get paid but not work.

Well, well. I came on here expecting to see typical Willow Tree trolling and bullshit, and I am pleasantly surprised -- overwhelmed, even!

YES, that is the one issue: money in politics, corruption of the government by campaign donations, and the fact that we have a "bought Congress." Until that changes, nothing else can change.

Thank you for the link.

Another left wing rant. Still dont have an answer about what they want. Other than to get paid but not work.

He wants the influx of corporate money to politicians to stop and in turn to end the legislative clusterfuck that provides more for those who financially sustain them than to those that they are supposed to represent and fight for. What's so hard to understand? If you were opposed to the wall street bailouts, than you should agree with this. He clearly states that it's been occurring under both parties, which it has. Injecting partisan politics into the issue is what makes it hard for some to see.

Well, well. I came on here expecting to see typical Willow Tree trolling and bullshit, and I am pleasantly surprised -- overwhelmed, even!

YES, that is the one issue: money in politics, corruption of the government by campaign donations, and the fact that we have a "bought Congress." Until that changes, nothing else can change.

Thank you for the link.

No one gives a shit what you think commie!

He wants the influx of corporate money to politicians to stop and in turn to end the legislative clusterfuck that provides more for those who financially sustain them than to those that they are supposed to represent and fight for. What's so hard to understand? If you were opposed to the wall street bailouts, than you should agree with this. He clearly states that it's been occurring under both parties, which it has. Injecting partisan politics into the issue is what makes it hard for some to see.

I agree if he means ALL FUCKING MONEY. ALL FUCKING MONEY including the thug union money. Does he mean ALL FUCKING MONEY?

I agree if he means ALL FUCKING MONEY. ALL FUCKING MONEY including the thug union money. Does he mean ALL FUCKING MONEY?

I'm with ya 100% on that. Large special interests groups are only acting favorably towards themselves.

Yes. Every campaign finance reform proposal has always included union money. If he doesn't make a point of talking about unions, it's because union financial influence on elections is trivial by comparison to corporate influence, but yes, any remedy would apply to every organization equally.

LOL you didn't understand what he was talking about, did you? You posted that link thinking it would make OWS look bad, and you shot yourself in the foot, didn't you?

:clap2:

Yes. Every campaign finance reform proposal has always included union money. If he doesn't make a point of talking about unions, it's because union financial influence on elections is trivial by comparison to corporate influence, but yes, any remedy would apply to every organization equally.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL you didn't understand what he was talking about, did you? You posted that link thinking it would make OWS look bad, and you shot yourself in the foot, didn't you?

no commie I didn't.. I enjoyed his rant. I thought some of his points were valid. I post what I want commie and not what the left wing kool aid drinking brigade tells me to. tough shit on ya.

no commie I didn't.. I enjoyed his rant. I thought some of his points were valid. I post what I want commie and not what the left wing kool aid drinking brigade tells me to. tough shit on ya.

Having fun there, McCarthy?

Having fun there, McCarthy?
yep

Not entirely, but note that he didn't rail against a bought president and who bought the fucking president you ask? wall street did. these assholes are just pissed off cause the supreme court allows corporations to give money. long as it's them getting da money they isszzz cool with that. the dumb assed hypocrites.

It's a tough road taken when you're critical of things that weren't said.

Forum List

Back