Our next Prez will be ....

The letter after the next Prez name will be ...

• D

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • R

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
In 2016? Clinton/Clinton.

Even with Bill slamming Obama at every turn I think Hillary will be too tarnished from thus administration to run. We all know that's why Bill keeps slamming Obama in an effort to put distance between her and him. She would look much better if she resigned.

In 2016? Clinton/Clinton.

Even with Bill slamming Obama at every turn I think Hillary will be too tarnished from thus administration to run. We all know that's why Bill keeps slamming Obama in an effort to put distance between her and him. She would look much better if she resigned.

Vote for the old guard or vote for my ticket in 2016 Rubio/Christie

There should be an n at the end...for CAIN :razz:

Starting to look like it. He does have CEO experience, has balanced many a budget and can smile while he speaks about anything. Likable and intelligent. Way to go, Cain. :clap2:

Why do you guys keep bringing up business experience as if running a business is exactly the same as running a government?

I think athenia is a girl not a guy.

Forget Cains Executive experience in business, the man is smart, his values are close to my own, and he actually has measureable plans and ideas on paper for all the major situations facing america.

Unlike our last few presidents I have an outline of what he plans to do already, makes it much easier to support a guy who is planning on doing things that my education and experience tells me are going to work.

R's are ahead by a 1/3 ... Maybe the CNN polls are not correct after all :)

There should be an n at the end...for CAIN :razz:

Starting to look like it. He does have CEO experience, has balanced many a budget and can smile while he speaks about anything. Likable and intelligent. Way to go, Cain. :clap2:

Why do you guys keep bringing up business experience as if running a business is exactly the same as running a government?

Because unlike you, we can see what having 0 experience at anything has gotten us.

The GOP has nothing new to offer. They won't win.

What are you talking about? They have a plan.

1) Get rid of Obamacare and stay with the staus quo (because we all know how well that was working)

2) Another round of HUGE tax cuts for the rich.

3) Get rid of ALL unions and move everyone towards minimum wage to create more jobs.

4) After they achieve #3 they will then do away with minimum wage (because we know how expensive it is on businesses to pay out those high wages and that way we can compete with the third world nations).

Still a 2/3 majority ... Are the D's just louder? Cuz they sure aren't voting

Because unlike you, we can see what having 0 experience at anything has gotten us.

Most US American Presidents have little or no business experience. Off the top of my head I think it was Hoover, Carter and George W. Bush that actually came from a business background.

Forum List

Back