Our new quarter-back is a stand up guy

Still gonna get his shit pushed in next season. That line is dog shit.
I'll be interested to see how many drop back passes he does per game.

A lot. But what you have to measure is how fast he gets rid of the ball...and what decisions he makes in getting rid of it.
Aye man, Eli Manning and Tom Brady are 2 of the best QBs that have ever, ever been, boy.
Did I mention ever? Because ever.

With all due respect, Marion...did you just call Eli one of the best QB's to have ever been? Don't get me wrong...I respect what Eli did in the two Super Bowls he won but he's not even in the top 20 NFL QB's of all time!
Prove me wrong, then. I was betting on Brady in 2007, Eli came out with hokey college-ball tactics which threw the Pats off and Eli won that year.

I say genius! I lost money, but Eli nailed that shtuff!
That's the year I learned respect for Eli Manning: 2007.

He even did it again later! 'Sup?

I could never get into the Giants after that weirdo had gay sex and killed himself in prison.

Fricking crazy

He played for the Patriots.

A lot. But what you have to measure is how fast he gets rid of the ball...and what decisions he makes in getting rid of it.
Aye man, Eli Manning and Tom Brady are 2 of the best QBs that have ever, ever been, boy.

With all due respect, Marion...did you just call Eli one of the best QB's to have ever been? Don't get me wrong...I respect what Eli did in the two Super Bowls he won but he's not even in the top 20 NFL QB's of all time!
Prove me wrong, then. I was betting on Brady in 2007, Eli came out with hokey college-ball tactics which threw the Pats off and Eli won that year.

I could never get into the Giants after that weirdo had gay sex and killed himself in prison.

Fricking crazy

Oh yeah my bad..

Fricking crazy

So who's your team?

Tom Brady is the GOAT, but Eli Manning isn't.
Brady the greatest quarterback of all-time? You are CORRECT. I don't think anyone's even close to him in that category. Peyton Manning and Dree Brees are my #2 and #3. I give Peyton a slight edge because he was able to lead two very different teams to Super Bowl wins.

Marino was better, He beat the 85 Bears
How many Super Bowls did Dan win? The Bears WON the Super Bowl after the '85 regular season, and quite easily, 46-10. Marino IS my #5 QB all-time, and I believe he's THE best QB that didn't win a Super Bowl.
I wholeheartedly agree Marino was the best QB that never won a Superbowl.

Then there's Doug Flutie, he won the Canuck SB, no?

I think he won it like 4 times???

And Remember he was the 1st person to punt a field Goal in like 50 years with the Patriots
Yes, I remember Doug punting a field goal. He was cool, I liked him when he played in the NFL.
He was a San Diego Charger baby!

Holy crap on a cracker just gooled him..

Doug's daughter

View attachment 320902
Didn't he have a son born with no bones or something? Daughter lookin finer than frog hair.
Yes, his son had/has some kind of nerve and muscle damaging disease, I believe it was/is cerebral palsy, which I believe he had/has from birth. I always felt so sorry for him, I don't know if he's still alive.

I just gooled him also, he is still alive, cant talk or anything, just grunts
Wow, it sounds like you have little empathy for him, that's sad. Years ago I worked in a group home for adults who were mentally or physically handicapped. One resident, Bruce, had cerebral palsy, which he had since birth. He was just slightly mentally handicapped, he could sign his name and read a little bit. He was able to vocalize, he had NO trouble speaking. He couldn't use his legs, he got around either on special walking sticks or a walker. Despite this, he was almost always in a good mood and a joy to work with. Because he couldn't use his legs, he used his arms for all of his movement, and had the muscle of a gymnast in those arms! He once commented to me that he wished he was nice and tan like I was, because this WAS Arizona and I probably spent TOO much time in the sun then, and I replied to him that I wished I had arms that looked like his. He smiled. shrugged, and said thanks. So, working with him was an inspiration to me, because he had such a good attitude about life despite his obstacles. I worked with him for only about a little over a year, he moved to another group home while I was still working for the company. This was in roughly mid 1986 to late 1987. I sometimes wonder what became of Bruce, but I'm sure he had a wonderful outlook no matter where life took him. So, the gist of all this is never judge a person by how they look or what handicaps they may have. Always look to their heart, and in Bruce's case, it was mighty large. Thank you. (I just teared up right before ending this post.)

I ll miss the GOAT and wish him the best!
Yeah dude...it will be interesting to see how Belichick does without him.
In Bill we trust and TB was not the same last season. But I have watched him since I was 20. My kids don’t know the Pats without him behind center. It’s bittersweet. I wish him the very best a SB for TB! Great player. Good dude. Best I have ever seen at that position.

In Bill we trust and TB was not the same last season. But I have watched him since I was 20. My kids don’t know the Pats without him behind center. It’s bittersweet. I wish him the very best a SB for TB! Great player. Good dude. Best I have ever seen at that position.
I predict Tampa SB win with Brady.
If not, well, he certainly was capable.

That would be awesome!!! Imagine TB vs NE in the SB!!? The ratings would be off the charts.

That would be awesome!!! Imagine TB vs NE in the SB!!? The ratings would be off the charts.
TB would win. With the current roster, absolutely.
Winston sucked so bad
Decent receivers/decent line, he just sucked!
Replacing Winston with Tom Brady=Win!

TB would win. With the current roster, absolutely.
Never doubt Bill. We had no business winning the SB vs the Rams or even getting to it!

1586400388398.jpeg

4 Life!

Fricking crazy

So who's your team?

Grew up as a Giants fan. Lived in Boston for many years and adopted the local teams so I became more of a Patriots fan. Live in Florida now however so maybe I'll start rooting for the Bucs? Then again one of my college friends is a coach for the Chiefs so I pull for them as well. Confused yet? LOL

Tom Brady is the GOAT, but Eli Manning isn't.
Brady the greatest quarterback of all-time? You are CORRECT. I don't think anyone's even close to him in that category. Peyton Manning and Dree Brees are my #2 and #3. I give Peyton a slight edge because he was able to lead two very different teams to Super Bowl wins.

Marino was better, He beat the 85 Bears
How many Super Bowls did Dan win? The Bears WON the Super Bowl after the '85 regular season, and quite easily, 46-10. Marino IS my #5 QB all-time, and I believe he's THE best QB that didn't win a Super Bowl.
I wholeheartedly agree Marino was the best QB that never won a Superbowl.

Then there's Doug Flutie, he won the Canuck SB, no?

I think he won it like 4 times???

And Remember he was the 1st person to punt a field Goal in like 50 years with the Patriots
Yes, I remember Doug punting a field goal. He was cool, I liked him when he played in the NFL.
He was a San Diego Charger baby!

Holy crap on a cracker just gooled him..

Doug's daughter

View attachment 320902
Didn't he have a son born with no bones or something? Daughter lookin finer than frog hair.
I looked up info on his son, Doug Flutie, Jr. He DOESN'T have any form of cerebral palsy (my bad), he developed a rare and severe form of autism at age 3, and will unfortunately be autistic for the rest of his life. Doug said his son seems to enjoy life, and there are several pictures of him with mom and dad where he has a huge grin on his face. So although there is no cure for his condition, he appears to live a very worthwhile and comfortable life, and Doug Sr. says he's an inspiration to all of those close to him. I'm glad I looked him up.

Fricking crazy

So who's your team?

Grew up as a Giants fan. Lived in Boston for many years and adopted the local teams so I became more of a Patriots fan. Live in Florida now however so maybe I'll start rooting for the Bucs? Then again one of my college friends is a coach for the Chiefs so I pull for them as well. Confused yet? LOL
Very confused lol

Forum List

Back