Trump Our New Monarch

"Get back to work" So says King Trump to Mitch McConnell. Well, it's now official folks. We are no longer functioning under a democracy but rather a monarchy. Trump has decided that the executive branch trumps the legislative branch. Well, with the SCOTUS firmly in his pocket, all he needs is a constitutional amendment or two, and then order a crown. Of course, it would have to be much nicer than Britain's. So hail to the king! Bigly, covfefe.
What's wrong with Trump telling McConnell to "Get back to work"? It's a political thing, not a constitutional thing since the president does not have the authority to make the leader of the senate "get back to work". However, it may sway a few votes come election time.

McConnell is a worthless mooch who vacations half the year or more. Oh wait, so does Trump.

McConnell has lied for 7 years, that he and liar Paul Ryan had a replacement. Just like Trump gets caught in his endless lies, so does congress.

Fun to watch them going after each other and especially enjoyable to watch Trump kick one after another Republican under the bus.

Trump demands loyalty but he doesn't give it. We've seen him stab others in the back and then go suck up to Putin.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Exactly how do you propose "putting the military bases to work"?

By letting them do what they do best. Look, the world has treated us very unfairly. We're owed a debt. It's time to make them pay, instead of surrendering to Islam like Obambam did.

By the way.................the colors in your sig line not only ran, but they lost and Lee himself even said that flag should no longer be used.

We never ran. We've just been waiting. And now we have a savior. Soon, I'm going to be back in a coal mine again. My kids' schools will stop teaching science. And I'll get to move into a mansion like Trump, who is JUST like me. And you libtards, with your high melanin counts, will have been shipped on out of here.

Okay, so exactly what is it that military bases do best? Can you tell me about Rota, Spain? How about the base in Naples? The one in Souda Bay Crete perhaps? Go ahead, tell me what you think they do, I've been to all three and more.
Obliterate our enemies

Obliterate our enemies? Hate to tell you dude, but they are called "bases" for a reason. It's the place where we store personnel and material until they are needed in a place that is within range of them. It's not the base that does the work, it's the personnel and equipment that pass through and are stored there. Never spent much time around military people, have you?
And now those bases will be the capitals of new American territories. #MAGA

Really? Capitals of new American territories? I'm pretty sure that the countries we lease the bases from would be less than amused by that.

Guess I'm gonna have to quit responding to you, you not only have zero understanding of the situation at hand, but you also don't know squat about the military.

By letting them do what they do best. Look, the world has treated us very unfairly. We're owed a debt. It's time to make them pay, instead of surrendering to Islam like Obambam did.

We never ran. We've just been waiting. And now we have a savior. Soon, I'm going to be back in a coal mine again. My kids' schools will stop teaching science. And I'll get to move into a mansion like Trump, who is JUST like me. And you libtards, with your high melanin counts, will have been shipped on out of here.

Okay, so exactly what is it that military bases do best? Can you tell me about Rota, Spain? How about the base in Naples? The one in Souda Bay Crete perhaps? Go ahead, tell me what you think they do, I've been to all three and more.
Obliterate our enemies

Obliterate our enemies? Hate to tell you dude, but they are called "bases" for a reason. It's the place where we store personnel and material until they are needed in a place that is within range of them. It's not the base that does the work, it's the personnel and equipment that pass through and are stored there. Never spent much time around military people, have you?

Really? Capitals of new American territories? I'm pretty sure that the countries we lease the bases from would be less than amused by that.

Guess I'm gonna have to quit responding to you, you not only have zero understanding of the situation at hand, but you also don't know squat about the military.
The countries we lease those bases from would no longer exist

Obliterate our enemies

Really? So you want to take over Spain, Italy, Crete, Japan and all the other places we have bases? Not gonna happen dude...............

Obliterate our enemies

Really? So you want to take over Spain, Italy, Crete, Japan and all the other places we have bases? Not gonna happen dude...............
Just like you said him being President was not gonna happen

Forum List

Back