Our National Debt, spending addiction and deficit spending is problem 1

Only if it has to do with helping the poor, keeping old people off the street or anything to do with anything useful. If it has to do with controlling what you do with your own body or in your own bed room. Well, that is when the republicans fire up those printing presses and passs some bills to rob you have your rights.

I get so sick of the loserterian whining about debt. All you care about is the rich and we fucking know it. Heartless piece of scum.

As expected. The US is one of the most unjust inequality of any westen nation and the way to fix that is for the wealthy and corporations to pay their fair share of taxes. Check out Norway, their society works unlike the broken failing US.
They will not....The super wealthy will instead fund liberterianism to whine about debt and other crocks and elect people to office that will lower their taxes even more...They couldn't care less if we become a third world crap hole.

Only if it has to do with helping the poor, keeping old people off the street or anything to do with anything useful. If it has to do with controlling what you do with your own body or in your own bed room. Well, that is when the republicans fire up those printing presses and passs some bills to rob you have your rights.

I get so sick of the loserterian whining about debt. All you care about is the rich and we fucking know it. Heartless piece of scum.
Dishonestly cynical as well

Like green energy tax credits, right?

So do you support that practice or is it somehow different when it is the left supporting their 'investment strategy' for their favored pet projects.

Yeah, green energy tax credits are a good example. I'm not a fan of loopholes and special exemptions and credits, etc., but I also think that Congress in it's wisdom(?) should have and does have the authority to address specific imbalances or needs on a temporary basis. Most of the time (IMHO) such practices are ineffective and subject to a lot of waste, fraud, and abuse, and the gov't ends up lining the pockets of the favored political donors.

Ideally the market should be left to it's own devices with as little gov't intervention as possible.

Yeah, green energy tax credits are a good example. I'm not a fan of loopholes and special exemptions and credits, etc., but I also think that Congress in it's wisdom(?) should have and does have the authority to address specific imbalances or needs on a temporary basis. Most of the time (IMHO) such practices are ineffective and subject to a lot of waste, fraud, and abuse, and the gov't ends up lining the pockets of the favored political donors.
Well, at least we are being consistent. I think congress absolutely does not have the wisdom to address any 'imbalances' in the market and the process is inherently corrupt.
Ideally the market should be left to it's own devices with as little gov't intervention as possible.
This does not jive with the previous paragraph though. The vast majority of congress abusing their power in both controlling and enriching themselves off the backs of others comes from exactly this practice. Everyone wants to buy a member of congress specifically to ensure they get special breaks that allow them to control their corner of the market.

I cant see how you can both be in support of small government and in support of the most powerful tool the government wields in influencing the commercial sector.

Forum List

Back