Our Military Has Been Attacked Again ... With Missiles

The only "missiles" seen in any half-assed link shown so far have been rocks being thrown.

Sure. The technologies for operating engines on the water were bought up and "frozen" by oil and gas corporations, and the most "inconvenient" people who tried, to tell the truth, were simply physically "removed"
You lost me... What are you talking about, and how does it relate to my post?

There's no such thing as an illegal American military base. Don't fuck up and we won't be there reminding you how bad you fucked up.

For the middle finger - go to the mirror and show it to it .
As far as your thesis that there is no such thing as an "illegal base" on the territory of another state - explain

Why do we even have any troops in Syria? ... :dunno:
Didn’t the blob say he was bringing them home?
Yes he did and then EVERY Democrat and RHINO had a fit and he was lambasted by them the press and all of YOU for trying.

So? Does the blob govern because of bad press? Hardly.

What do you mean trying? He's the commander in chief...right?

Your excuse making for El-Blob-O is reaching epidemic proportions.

Why? It alleviates 99% of the problems in the Middle East... the oil is contaminated. The Holy sites no longer exist. The land s largely uninhabitable.

if the groups can’t agree on how to share the baby... kill it and nobody gets it. Problem solved.
If the US isn't in the Middle East then the problems aren't the US'.
Why bomb it on the way out the door?

Yes he did and then EVERY Democrat and RHINO had a fit and he was lambasted by them the press and all of YOU for trying.

You were one of the lefties on here whining when he said he would do it and then again when he did pull some out. You are a worm.

You were one of the lefties on here whining when he said he would do it and then again when he did pull some out. You are a worm.

Good to see I have such sway with your blob. Why can't he follow through on anything he's promised?

I have two younger brothers. I learned early it was far more enjoyable to break my old toys than to give my brothers the pleasure of playing with them... Scorched Earth.

I have two younger brothers. I learned early it was far more enjoyable to break my old toys than to give my brothers the pleasure of playing with them... Scorched Earth.

Anyone else think this kook could keep a dozen shrinks busy for a few years?

Protecting oil wells and operations.
Syria ranks like #70th in countries with oil production.
Maybe the small contingent of soldiers we have stationed in Syria are bait in order to encourage an attack on them. In order to give the U.S. a reason to go back and invade Syria. ... :cool:
Well.. The united states actually produces more oil than ... Everyone... Now.

1. United States
The United States is the top oil-producing country in the world, with an average of 17.87 million b/d, which accounts for 18% of the world's production. This is up from the 15.6 million b/d in 2017. The U.S. has held the top spot for the past six years.

The U.S. overtook Russia in 2012 for the No. 2 spot and surpassed former leader Saudi Arabia in 2013 to become the world's top oil producer. Much of the increased U.S. production is attributable to fracking in the shale formations in Texas and North Dakota. The U.S. has been a net exporter of oil (i.e., exports exceed imports) since early 2011.

Sure. The technologies for operating engines on the water were bought up and "frozen" by oil and gas corporations, and the most "inconvenient" people who tried, to tell the truth, were simply physically "removed"
Your tinfoil hat is too tight.

Unknown persons launched a missile attack on an illegal American military base in northeastern Syria. Reports, covering attacks on Americans by unidentified troops in this country, have been published regularly by the Middle Eastern press.

Grief will come to some American home again. Have Americans suffered not enough grief?

View attachment 371944

Where is your link to proof of your claims?

For all I know this is more lies from you russian trolls.

How's the weather in moscow today comrade?

Anyone else think this kook could keep a dozen shrinks busy for a few years?
Nah the first shrink can prescribe thorazine

Forum List

Back