Our Internet Service was out for four and half, almost five days............

It was FINALLY restored about a half hour ago. I'm glad to be back on here.:)
Same for us. Delta wiped out our internet from Friday night until finally getting a steady connection through Thursday night. Had some data until Tuesday. Craziness. Still a lot of other people suffering, and far worse.

Don't have data on your phone?
Heck no. I don't have a Smart Phone, and do NOT intend on EVER having one. I don't NEED one.;)
Judging by the effect they have on people those things will destroy your mind and render the owner a babbling drooling idiot, too stupid to even look where they're going and unable to engage in normal conversation across a dinner table.

It was FINALLY restored about a half hour ago. I'm glad to be back on here.:)
That would be WWIII in my house. And I ain't shittin.
With 5g I can Hotspot from my phone which has unlimited data so I won't have to worry about that unless China nukes us or aliens invade or an asteroid strike occurs.

Don't have data on your phone?
Heck no. I don't have a Smart Phone, and do NOT intend on EVER having one. I don't NEED one.;)
Judging by the effect they have on people those things will destroy your mind and render the owner a babbling drooling idiot, too stupid to even look where they're going and unable to engage in normal conversation across a dinner table.
Only have the most essential of apps on mine....Don't even have the desktop page filled with icons.

You're lucky. It took well over a month to get spotty service back after hurricane Michael tore us a new one. We were without power for 28 days. Thank God for generators.

Oh and if you get the chance Google Fiber is the shit. Had it for quite awhile now. Not a single outage or slow down EVER in a year or so.

T-mobile unlimited 5g also rocks

Imagine your life.....without Internet.......

Can you ???
Yes, I can. I'm an avid reader, I own over 2,000 books, and would choose reading over the Internet any day of the week, any hour of any day. It's a shame how FEW people read books these days.
My daughter would LOVE to meet you if you actually own your reading material. I have thousands of books in my basement and she has read all of them at least twice.

Forum List

Back