Our Economy Can't Take This, Get it Over With

we've done, I think, on average, really phenomenally as a country. I think we've done phenomenally
And? Do no people die any longer because of the Corona virus?

nah , everything is peachie

Everything is what? ... Hmmmm ... ¿¿¿???

peachie -

a word not used by Russians -

meaning - just fine.

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.
You didn't answer the question.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?
How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?

40,000 people a year die in car crashes. Year after year. Decade after decade. Cornonavirus cant touch that. More people will die in a day from auto accidents than the china virus in a year. Look at the effect on the economy...40,000 deaths. Surely shutting down all road transportation would be better wouldn't it? So how many lives are you willing to sacrifice so we can keep driving?

If everyone were crashing all at the same time and overwhelming hospitals, yes.

There is no plan and that is the problem. What the idiot Trump needs to do is lock down the country until the April 14th and require anyone sick or contact with sick to stay home 14 days after exposure plus isolate older Americans for a few months. Or at least put forth a plan of his own. Right now he is playing a game of whack a mole like a retard. This will get us no where and we are wasting time. Trump better put out a plan soon.

Why Trump? You have a governor who you hold much more sway over than you do at a national level. You know Trump proposed locking down NY, CT and NJ and the democrat hero Cuomo shot that down immediately as totally illegal.

So stick that in your partisan pipe and smoke it.
Whack a mole by state?! Are you insane? So basically you approve of having no plan. Surprise. There was nothing substantively partisan in my post except for properly calling Trump an idiot. He is. Still I am looking to him as the President to implement a national plan in this time of crisis. Apparently you think we don’t need one.
If the governor of the state that is currently the epicenter of the outbreak claims Trump has no legal authority to lock down his state... what exactly do you expect Trump to do. Cuomo literally called it an act of war.

Trump wanted to do it, the Democrats fought him on it.

You need a civics class. You understand we are not a centralised government right.

We are a federation of states. Hence the FEDERAL government. If the state fights the federal government what is Trump going to do? Call out the Army? Arrest the Governor? Appoint a new state government?

Get your head out of your ass and look around. We aren't a dictatorship. If you want a lockdown...you best be putting pressure on CUOMO...not Trump.
Keep kissing his ass until we go broke and millions of old people die. The fact is the guy and the administration has no plan. He’s just winging it.

If you don't know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. - Yogi Berra
You never answered the question.

If the governor refuses to lock down Like Governor Cuomo just did...what do you expect Trump to do?
I’m fine if you don’t like my plan. I gave it a few minutes of thought by myself after nailing my wife. Trump is the one who should have a plan crafted by experts but doesn’t have a clue.
'Experts' are changing their mind weekly. This is a new animal, there is no blueprint. The best plan lies somewhere between fuckit let's do nothing and OMG we need to shut down everything down until we see no new cases.
The only thing they know for sure is that the virus is spread from person to person through the air. So they are following the age old solution for an airborne epidemic, separate people and the transmission will stop. It is not an elegant solution but given time it will work.

actually the most recent inputs from the "experts" say that the airborne spread is not as likely as from contact with an infected surface. Much like the common cold or the flu.

Are you still trying out that "this is just like the flu" line? It's not.

flu_covid_comparison_1_high_res.jpg

Intelligent posters read the post in context before responding to it. Care to try again? the other poster and I were discussing transmission of the virus. Neither of us said it was the same as the flu in any other way. Might be best if you went back to bed.

And yet that has been your meme. Do you now recognize that COVID is far worse than the seasonal flu?

worse in terms of mortality rate, but in terms of numbers of dead americans Flu is much worse, so are diabetes, heart disease, suicide, gang violence, car wrecks, dementia, lung diseases, and your all time favorite abortion. How about posting the abortion stats compared to corona for us? BTW, abortion has a 100% mortality rate and you fully support that.

What makes corona scary is that at the moment there is no effective proven cure or preventative, but those are coming very soon. This thing will end, relax witchey.

It is worse in every way than the common flu, Fishy. Yes, it will end, but not as soon as any of us want it to no matter how much sunshine Trump blows up your ass.

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.
You didn't answer the question.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?
How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?

40,000 people a year die in car crashes. Year after year. Decade after decade. Cornonavirus cant touch that. More people will die in a day from auto accidents than the china virus in a year. Look at the effect on the economy...40,000 deaths. Surely shutting down all road transportation would be better wouldn't it? So how many lives are you willing to sacrifice so we can keep driving?

If everyone were crashing all at the same time and overwhelming hospitals, yes.

These are deaths. They skip the hospital stage. 40000 a year. Thats worth it to keep interstate transportation up and running isnt it?

we've done, I think, on average, really phenomenally as a country. I think we've done phenomenally
And? Do no people die any longer because of the Corona virus?

nah , everything is peachie

Everything is what? ... Hmmmm ... ¿¿¿???

peachie -

a word not used by Russians -

meaning - just fine.

Why do you think I am a Russian?

There is no plan and that is the problem. What the idiot Trump needs to do is lock down the country until the April 14th and require anyone sick or contact with sick to stay home 14 days after exposure plus isolate older Americans for a few months. Or at least put forth a plan of his own. Right now he is playing a game of whack a mole like a retard. This will get us no where and we are wasting time. Trump better put out a plan soon.

Why Trump? You have a governor who you hold much more sway over than you do at a national level. You know Trump proposed locking down NY, CT and NJ and the democrat hero Cuomo shot that down immediately as totally illegal.

So stick that in your partisan pipe and smoke it.
Whack a mole by state?! Are you insane? So basically you approve of having no plan. Surprise. There was nothing substantively partisan in my post except for properly calling Trump an idiot. He is. Still I am looking to him as the President to implement a national plan in this time of crisis. Apparently you think we don’t need one.
If the governor of the state that is currently the epicenter of the outbreak claims Trump has no legal authority to lock down his state... what exactly do you expect Trump to do. Cuomo literally called it an act of war.

Trump wanted to do it, the Democrats fought him on it.

You need a civics class. You understand we are not a centralised government right.

We are a federation of states. Hence the FEDERAL government. If the state fights the federal government what is Trump going to do? Call out the Army? Arrest the Governor? Appoint a new state government?

Get your head out of your ass and look around. We aren't a dictatorship. If you want a lockdown...you best be putting pressure on CUOMO...not Trump.
Keep kissing his ass until we go broke and millions of old people die. The fact is the guy and the administration has no plan. He’s just winging it.

If you don't know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. - Yogi Berra
You never answered the question.

If the governor refuses to lock down Like Governor Cuomo just did...what do you expect Trump to do?
I’m fine if you don’t like my plan. I gave it a few minutes of thought by myself after nailing my wife. Trump is the one who should have a plan crafted by experts but doesn’t have a clue.
'Experts' are changing their mind weekly. This is a new animal, there is no blueprint. The best plan lies somewhere between fuckit let's do nothing and OMG we need to shut down everything down until we see no new cases.
The only thing they know for sure is that the virus is spread from person to person through the air. So they are following the age old solution for an airborne epidemic, separate people and the transmission will stop. It is not an elegant solution but given time it will work.

actually the most recent inputs from the "experts" say that the airborne spread is not as likely as from contact with an infected surface. Much like the common cold or the flu.

Are you still trying out that "this is just like the flu" line? It's not.

flu_covid_comparison_1_high_res.jpg

Intelligent posters read the post in context before responding to it. Care to try again? the other poster and I were discussing transmission of the virus. Neither of us said it was the same as the flu in any other way. Might be best if you went back to bed.

And yet that has been your meme. Do you now recognize that COVID is far worse than the seasonal flu?

worse in terms of mortality rate, but in terms of numbers of dead americans Flu is much worse, so are diabetes, heart disease, suicide, gang violence, car wrecks, dementia, lung diseases, and your all time favorite abortion. How about posting the abortion stats compared to corona for us? BTW, abortion has a 100% mortality rate and you fully support that.

What makes corona scary is that at the moment there is no effective proven cure or preventative, but those are coming very soon. This thing will end, relax witchey.

It is worse in every way than the common flu, Fishy. Yes, it will end, but not as soon as any of us want it to no matter how much sunshine Trump blows up your ass.
It definitely is not worse in every way than the common flu. You have to be a colossal moron or a colossal douchebag to say a thing like that.

Anyone who has filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return or receives Social Security payments automatically deposited should have money in their bank account in April.
Thats sounds good

and for the sake of all the grasshoppers who didnt save for a rainy day lets hope it turns out that way

but I wouldnt bet on it if I were you
The government does a pretty good job of giving away money as evidenced by our 23 trillion dollar debt.

Over a thousand people died from COVID yesterday. We will have 40k deaths from COVID by the end of the month.
Old people who were going to die anyway.
---Covid-19 kills an estimated 13.4% of patients 80 and older, compared to 1.25% of those in their 50s and 0.3% of those in their 40s.---

Over a thousand people died from COVID yesterday. We will have 40k deaths from COVID by the end of the month.
Old people who were going to die anyway.
---Covid-19 kills an estimated 13.4% of patients 80 and older, compared to 1.25% of those in their 50s and 0.3% of those in their 40s.---

Sounds like something a commie would say

Herd immunity is the solution.

And what do you call "herd immunity"? Everyone who is part of a risk group has to die, so you are able to have a nice life with their money?

A natural herd immunity will come, when we do not find first specialized medicaments and/or a good vaccine. But this herd immunity has to come slow - otherwise the health care systems will have no ressources to help the people. To slow down the number of infections is most important in the moment. When 1 person is infecting less than one other person the pandemy will slowly die. If it are more the pandemy will grow exponentially. It were partially 4-6 people - what will lead without any doubt to a murderous chaos.
That theory is that many younger healthy people will not be as affected or effected at all. It is reported all the time that many have it........and didn't even know it......Since they have had it, they are saying that they can't spread it anymore....................

So the math that way is if a large portion of the healthy population get over it......then they will reduce the threat because they can't get it or give it away again.

Sweden and Brazil are the test subjects right now...........we shall see.

40,000 people a year die in car crashes. Year after year. Decade after decade. Cornonavirus cant touch that.

So you would shut down the roads to save 40,000 lives a year?
Covid 19 certainly has the capacity to exceed 40,000. It's risen from 0 to 10,000 in just 6 weeks and the rate is still increasing.

Comparing deaths from motor vehicles and a new virus is not a fair comparison. You can not vaccinate, quarantine or treat the motoring public to eliminate motor vehicle deaths but it is certainly possible to eliminate a viral epidemic. In fact, we have been pretty darn successful.

Herd immunity is the solution.

And what do you call "herd immunity"? Everyone who is part of a risk group has to die, so you are able to have a nice life with their money?

A natural herd immunity will come, when we do not find first specialized medicaments and/or a good vaccine. But this herd immunity has to come slow - otherwise the health care systems will have no ressources to help the people. To slow down the number of infections is most important in the moment. When 1 person is infecting less than one other person the pandemy will slowly die. If it are more the pandemy will grow exponentially. It were partially 4-6 people - what will lead without any doubt to a murderous chaos.
That theory is that many younger healthy people will not be as affected or effected at all.

Nevertheless Corona is able to kill everyone. In the group from 35-59 years old Germans for example Corona seems to kill three times more men than women. Do you like to infect all women for to protect men? An absurde idea!

It is reported all the time that many have it........and didn't even know it......

That's possible - nevertheless not "normal" - whatever is normal in context of this virus, which is also able to mutate, what's a higher risk, if no one fights against this virus.

Since they have had it, they are saying that they can't spread it anymore....................

I don't know, who your "they" is. An unknown population, which is doing whatever you think it will do, because it lives only in your thoughts?

So the math that way is if a large portion of the healthy population get over it......then they will reduce the threat because they can't get it or give it away again.

Your "math" is when everyone is a lazybone, who doesn't take care, then "an invisible hand" will come and will solve your own personal problems - but latest in the moment when you will not be able to breathe any longer and you are going to die in panic then your last thoughts could perhaps be: "Send all assholes to hell who killed me with their wrong ideas." - what would only make your own situation much more worse.

Sweden and Brazil are the test subjects right now...........we shall see.

The people of Sweden are honest, disciplined, social and empathic. They don't need concrete laws and orders. They need only good information. I do not think they are happy with their way, when they take a look at Germany. 50% less victims in Germany - compared with Sweden and relativelly seen to the number of inhabitants. Perhaps the way of Sweden is not wrong - but it is an experiment - far away from the situation in Brazil or in the USA. Unfortunatelly they seem not to have good data for this experiment. They seem to fly blind. But Sweden is able to react fast and consequent - much faster and much more consequent than most other nations in the world. They are able to correct a wrong way the moment they see it.

And Bolsenaro had damaged more than enough meanwhile. Fortunatelly he was stopped from the laws of Brazil. In former times such an irrational and hateful man had to be hanged, when such men became a serios threat for the survival of the own people and all mankind.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back