Our Economy Can't Take This, Get it Over With

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to appease your god?

I'm not too concerned about yours.
Well, thats what makes me a liberal and you a Trump sucking psychophant. I DO care about yours even when you apparently don't.

Could you not?

No. I will continue to care about others, even you and your family. I sincerely hope you are staying safe, maintaining safe distances, staying home and washing your hands frequently.

Wash your hands like you just got done cutting jalapenos and are about to take your contacts out!
You don't seem to care if anyone goes bankrupt and can no longer afford a roof over their heads or food on the table.
Sell your guns and ammo. You could probaly pay cash for a double wide.
You just confirmed what I said. You ridicule people who need to go back to work. You're a piece of shit.

I'm ridiculing you. Per usual. No different than any other interaction we have.
I hear H2B visas are going to be restricted this year. Get busy.
When do you ever post facts or logic? Personal attacks are the only thing you know.

So tell us, asshole, who is providing you with an income? Why do I suspect you are retired or have a government job?

If were going to continue the shutdown past the end of April, here's what I propose: No government worker will be paid until the shutdown is ended.
Opportunities exist. Find them while they still exist.
What are you going to do when they stop paying government employees to do nothing?
Nothing. I'm not a govt employee. You have no imagination at all. Do you actially believe that only those in govt will continue working? Make yourself essential.
ROFL! Why is it that none of you douchebags tell us how you earn a living? It's obvious that you don't want to be exposed as the colossal hypocrites you are.

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to appease your god?

Well, thats what makes me a liberal and you a Trump sucking psychophant. I DO care about yours even when you apparently don't.

Could you not?

No. I will continue to care about others, even you and your family. I sincerely hope you are staying safe, maintaining safe distances, staying home and washing your hands frequently.

Wash your hands like you just got done cutting jalapenos and are about to take your contacts out!
You don't seem to care if anyone goes bankrupt and can no longer afford a roof over their heads or food on the table.
You just confirmed what I said. You ridicule people who need to go back to work. You're a piece of shit.

When do you ever post facts or logic? Personal attacks are the only thing you know.

So tell us, asshole, who is providing you with an income? Why do I suspect you are retired or have a government job?

If were going to continue the shutdown past the end of April, here's what I propose: No government worker will be paid until the shutdown is ended.
Once again, you dodged the question. Where does your income come from, douchebag? Your reluctance to answer tells us all we need to know.
None of your business. I took this seriously and started planning and provisioning months ago while you were on here denying the severity if this outbreak and generally being an idiot.
Grow up, stop bitching in online forums and get busy getting your shit together. While you still can.
It is my business when you're telling everyone on this board that I shouldn't be allowed to go back to work.

Now prove you aren't a douchebag. Tell us where your income comes from. No one can "provision" in a few months for being out of work for a year or more.

I said no such thing. It's your own choice to remain out of work. There are many opportunities out there. Stop being a whiny twat and get busy.

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.
You didn't answer the question.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?
How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?
If the "lock down" was extended to Dec 31, people would still be dying and we would still be getting new cases of corona virus. Therefore, the only decision to be made is how badly the economy will be destroyed to save a few lives. We aren't talking one or two million. We are only talking a few thousand if the lockdown is extended beyond the current specified end date. So tell us, how many tens of millions do you want to put in the unemployment line to save the lives of a few thousand people in their 70s and 80s. Gives us an end date. Give us an unemployment rate you deem acceptable. 20%? 30%? 40%?

BTW, it's obvious you're another retired asshole collecting a government pension who doesn't have to worry about having a job. You don't give a damn about other people. You want this thing to be as damaging to the economy as much as you can possibly make it because that's the only way you believe you can defeat Trump.
Fucking moron, if people are still dying on lock down, many more would be dying without s lock down.

You're allergic to common sense.
ROLF! More? How many more? 10? 100? As opposed to 30 million unemployed?

Go fuck yourself, douchebag. You're obviously retired on a government pension. That's the only way you wouldn't be concerned about the economic damage.

what the idiots don't get is that if the economy totally crashes, there won't be money for their govt checks. liberal = stupid, they prove it every day.
Dumbfuck, and if people start dying because they contract COVID-19 at work, the economy totally crashes.

Most countries affected by this disease are fighting it by hunkering down -- what makes you imbeciles think you know better than the rest of the planet??
Only an idiot would believe we can shut down the economy for the next year, idiot.
Only sa fucking moron thinks I said continue the shutdown for a year. Look in a mirror to see who that fucking moron is.
How long, asshole? If there's even one case reported, that means we're all going to die if we stop the shutdown, doesn't it?

Tell us when the shut down should end.
There is no set date, Fucking moron. We play it by ear. Go another month and then re-evaluate the situation. If it looks like the virus isn't spreading too bad, we reopen for business otherwise, stat closed for another month and then re-evaluate again.
A lot of mindless blather signifying nothing, "When we say it's time" is not an answer.
Dumbfucking moron, that's the Impeached Trump plan I cited.

face-palm-gif.278959
That's your plan, asshole.
No, fucking moron, it's Impeached Trump's plan. He re-evaluated the lock down, determined we're not ready to end it and he extended the lock down
Then he'll re-evaluate the situation at the end of the month.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??
That's all you know: he extended the lock down.
Fucking moron, hd extended it for a month, at which time he'll re-evaluate the situation and then decide whether or not to lift it.

Ever??
Who the hell is HD?
Fucking morons hone in on typos to avoid responding to inconvenient posts.
I just want to know who HD is, moron. I had no idea it was some kind of typo.
Fucking moron, we're talking about Impeached Trump's plan to wait another month before lifting restrictions when I posted, "hd extended it for a month..."

And now you're telling me you're too big of a fucking moron to decipher "hd" is a typo for "he"?

Ever???

face-palm-gif.278959

Could you not?

What are you going to do when they stop paying government employees to do nothing?
Nothing. I'm not a govt employee. You have no imagination at all. Do you actially believe that only those in govt will continue working? Make yourself essential.
ROFL! Why is it that none of you douchebags tell us how you earn a living? It's obvious that you don't want to be exposed as the colossal hypocrites you are.
How do/did you earn a living?
Amazon put out a call for 100k new employees. Every delivery service is staffing up. Seasonal employers are desperate for workers as H2B visas have been restricted. Get busy and stop crying. Extraordinaty times call for extraordinary measues. Man up.

Could you not?

Amazon put out a call for 100k new employees. Every delivery service is staffing up. Seasonal employers are desperate for workers as H2B visas have been restricted. Get busy and stop crying. Extraordinaty times call for extraordinary measues. Man up.
You're dodging the question again. However, I will tell you what I do: I'm a software consultant. I work for a big consulting firm.

Now answer the question, douchebag. Where does your income come from? If you don't want to tells us, then shut your fucking yap about extending the shutdown beyond the end of April. We already know that you're a douchebag. Someone who wants to destroy the livelyhoods of millions of people should put his cards on the table and show us why he's so blase about it.

Now the fucking moron is citing the exact same chart he earlier called, "pure horseshit." :eusa_doh:

Ever???
Where did I do that?

Ever???

Here you are calling that chart, "pure horseshit"...

Unless they are over 70, their chances of dying are nil.​
Are you ever not a fucking moron, fucking moron?​
Ever??​
The chart on the right is pure horseshit.​

.... and here you are referring the very same chart you called, "pure horseshit" ...

Your chart disproves your claim, you fucking moron. Look at the column "0-19." It says 0 deaths. The number of deaths for those 55 and under is less than 1.0%​

April 30th is around the corner. The economy can handle a few weeks of this. It isn't going to be damaged as the experts say.

Could you not?

You're dodging the question again. However, I will tell you what I do: I'm a software consultant. I work for a big consulting firm.

Now answer the question, douchebag. Where does your income come from? If you don't want to tells us, then shut your fucking yap about extending the shutdown beyond the end of April. We already know that you're a douchebag. Someone who wants to destroy the livelyhoods of millions of people should put his cards on the table and show us why he's so blase about it.
Where and how I work is none of your business. You're too dumb to be in software and too dumb to realize that is a job easily done remotely.

Man you sure are defensive. I hope people can go back to work asap. But work is not worth dying for.
If it's your grandma, then she can die.
If you're out of work, grocery stores and shipping warehouses are hiring.
Tell us where your income comes from., douchebag We deserve to know if you are going to tell people they can't go back to work.
You don't "deserve" shit. I already told you that my job has been deemed critical infrastructure. Critical Infrastructure Sectors | CISA

I also told you that 50% of my household income is affected by the stay at home order.

If you need work, grocery stores are hiring. My daughter just applied at Trader Joe's.
In other words, you have a government job. Your job is gauranteed, yet you are telling others to "suck it up" and survive without an income for 6 months to a year. You're a fucking douchebag.

I still have a job, thank god, but that could change if the shutdown lasts for more than a few more weeks. Anyone who wants to extend it is my enemy.

Anyone who wants Americans to die so their 401k doesn't suffer is a douchebag. Wow, Sheldon has an enemies list. Oooh, scary.
People want to go back to work so they can pay their bills, you fucking douchebag.
They can't pay bills when they're dead.
The only people who are going to die are all over 70. They aren't working.

And yet every day people far younger are getting sick and dying. Do catch.up.

current CDC reported corona survival rate 97.5% and the vast majority of those who died have had serious underlying conditions.

Also, if corona is found in the person it is listed as the cause of death, whereas the real cause may have been cancer, lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, or even flu. We are not being told the truth about any of this.

In the United States we have 277,985 confirmed cases. 12,283 have recovered while 7,146 people have DIED. Thats twice as many that died on 9/11.

The "real" cause of death is COVID 19. The "underlying condition" didn't kill them, the virus did.

and you know that how? are you a seer as well as a lesbian asshole?

April 30th is around the corner. The economy can handle a few weeks of this. It isn't going to be damaged as the experts say.

If we start to reopen in 4/30 I think you are correct, it won't be a big deal and in fact the stock market will probably skyrocket, all the things that the dems and the media don't want to happen.

However, I will tell you what I do: I'm a software consultant. I work for a big consulting firm.
Bullshit. You're too big of a fucking moron to be in IT.
Suit yourself, asshole.

Now tells us how you earn a living.

you dont care about containing the virus - nobody cares if you starve to death

see how that works idiotboi

tell us moron, why do you want the economy to collapse and thousands to lose their jobs? Hint: it won't help Biden win, so tell us why you want that

However, I will tell you what I do: I'm a software consultant. I work for a big consulting firm.
Bullshit. You're too big of a fucking moron to be in IT.
Suit yourself, asshole.

Now tells us how you earn a living.

you dont care about containing the virus - nobody cares if you starve to death

see how that works idiotboi

tell us moron, why do you want the economy to collapse and thousands to lose their jobs? Hint: it won't help Biden win, so tell us why you want that

look dumbass, biden or any other pos politician doesnt enter the picture with the pandemic-

HINT-

TEAR YOUR SORRY ASS OUT IN PUBLIC, GET SICK AND CROAK -

much better for your economy

DDDUUHHHHH

Man you sure are defensive. I hope people can go back to work asap. But work is not worth dying for.
Tell us where your income comes from., douchebag We deserve to know if you are going to tell people they can't go back to work.
You don't "deserve" shit. I already told you that my job has been deemed critical infrastructure. Critical Infrastructure Sectors | CISA

I also told you that 50% of my household income is affected by the stay at home order.

If you need work, grocery stores are hiring. My daughter just applied at Trader Joe's.
In other words, you have a government job. Your job is gauranteed, yet you are telling others to "suck it up" and survive without an income for 6 months to a year. You're a fucking douchebag.

I still have a job, thank god, but that could change if the shutdown lasts for more than a few more weeks. Anyone who wants to extend it is my enemy.

Anyone who wants Americans to die so their 401k doesn't suffer is a douchebag. Wow, Sheldon has an enemies list. Oooh, scary.
People want to go back to work so they can pay their bills, you fucking douchebag.

current CDC reported corona survival rate 97.5% and the vast majority of those who died have had serious underlying conditions.

Also, if corona is found in the person it is listed as the cause of death, whereas the real cause may have been cancer, lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, or even flu. We are not being told the truth about any of this.

In the United States we have 277,985 confirmed cases. 12,283 have recovered while 7,146 people have DIED. Thats twice as many that died on 9/11.

The "real" cause of death is COVID 19. The "underlying condition" didn't kill them, the virus did.

We know that because COVID is listed as the cause of death. Also, from statistics.

But most old people are not dying. Not only are the “old” getting older, but the risk of death in the next year for a 70-year-old man is just 2 percent, and an 80-year-old woman has only a 4 percent likelihood of dying in the coming year, according to the Stanford economist John Shoven. Comments such as “They’re on their way out anyway” are therefore more than colossally insensitive; they’re also colossally inaccurate.

We know that because COVID is listed as the cause of death. Also, from statistics.

But most old people are not dying. Not only are the “old” getting older, but the risk of death in the next year for a 70-year-old man is just 2 percent, and an 80-year-old woman has only a 4 percent likelihood of dying in the coming year, according to the Stanford economist John Shoven. Comments such as “They’re on their way out anyway” are therefore more than colossally insensitive; they’re also colossally inaccurate.

Fox did a 180 because they were getting their ass handed to them

People have known for centuries that staying away from sick people in an epidemic prevents the spread of disease. Since there is no way of knowing whose sick, social distancing is all we got.
Social distancing, a great way to flatten the economy.
Sounds like you are willing to sacrifice lives to save the economy.
Sounds like you are willing and eager to have everybody starving to death as a result of crashing the economy for nothing.

This is SHTF for real now. Bigger than The Great Depression and WW2.

In WW2 people had jobs and dance clubs were booming.
Liberals like Faun will complain the loudest about the economy after the china virus is defeated
It will not be "defeated" until for sure the economy cannot recover.

That's how this is going down. I don't like it, but I'm here.
It appears that libs want to sit this out for a year if they can keep getting government checks

Speaking of which I wonder if teachers and other government employees who have not been laid off will get the $1200 bucks too?

what a ripoff
Every one that filed a tax return for 2019 or 2018 with an adjusted gross income of less than $75,000 if single and $150,000 if married will get $1200/ adult and $500 per child with a limit. Those with higher incomes will receive a prorated amount. The benefit phases out at about $100,000 single and $200,000 married. It doesn't matter whether you have a job or not.
There are reports that checks may not reach anyone before august

why?

because the federal bureaucrats cannot move faster than that
The primary problem is not government bureaucracy but a lack of information as to where to send the checks coupled with the time to print and delivery checks. Anyone who has filed a 2018 or 2019 tax return or receives Social Security payments automatically deposited should have money in their bank account in April. Paper checks from the government will be delayed several weeks just like tax refunds by checks because of the time required to print checks and delivery them. Those that have not filed a tax return for 2018 or 2019 and do not receive social security are the ones that will not receive the money for months because they will have to file a claim.

Forum List

Back