Our Economy Can't Take This, Get it Over With

The greatest workforce in the world will return to work....in due time. Until then settle in because let me president Trump said things are gonna get really really tough out there.

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.
You didn't answer the question.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?
How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?
If the "lock down" was extended to Dec 31, people would still be dying and we would still be getting new cases of corona virus. Therefore, the only decision to be made is how badly the economy will be destroyed to save a few lives. We aren't talking one or two million. We are only talking a few thousand if the lockdown is extended beyond the current specified end date. So tell us, how many tens of millions do you want to put in the unemployment line to save the lives of a few thousand people in their 70s and 80s. Gives us an end date. Give us an unemployment rate you deem acceptable. 20%? 30%? 40%?

BTW, it's obvious you're another retired asshole collecting a government pension who doesn't have to worry about having a job. You don't give a damn about other people. You want this thing to be as damaging to the economy as much as you can possibly make it because that's the only way you believe you can defeat Trump.
Fucking moron, if people are still dying on lock down, many more would be dying without s lock down.

You're allergic to common sense.
ROLF! More? How many more? 10? 100? As opposed to 30 million unemployed?

Go fuck yourself, douchebag. You're obviously retired on a government pension. That's the only way you wouldn't be concerned about the economic damage.

what the idiots don't get is that if the economy totally crashes, there won't be money for their govt checks. liberal = stupid, they prove it every day.
Dumbfuck, and if people start dying because they contract COVID-19 at work, the economy totally crashes.

Most countries affected by this disease are fighting it by hunkering down -- what makes you imbeciles think you know better than the rest of the planet??
Only an idiot would believe we can shut down the economy for the next year, idiot.
Only sa fucking moron thinks I said continue the shutdown for a year. Look in a mirror to see who that fucking moron is.
How long, asshole? If there's even one case reported, that means we're all going to die if we stop the shutdown, doesn't it?

Tell us when the shut down should end.
There is no set date, Fucking moron. We play it by ear. Go another month and then re-evaluate the situation. If it looks like the virus isn't spreading too bad, we reopen for business otherwise, stat closed for another month and then re-evaluate again.

So let me get this straight some folk are willing to sacrifice the lives of others to keep the economy going? Wow.

People have known for centuries that staying away from sick people in an epidemic prevents the spread of disease. Since there is no way of knowing whose sick, social distancing is all we got.
Social distancing, a great way to flatten the economy.
There’s no question that this is hurting the economy. There’s also no question that we have a choice.
Strap on the Big Boy Pants folks. It’s gonna be a rough ride
You'll excuse me if I don't want any part of the choice you make.
LOLOL

You don't have a choice, fucking moron.

What's the rush to send everyone back to work during a highly contagious virus? I say send out the checks and if need be send round 2 of the checks. Lives over the almighty $ as they say. Things will get going here eventually.

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?
If the "lock down" was extended to Dec 31, people would still be dying and we would still be getting new cases of corona virus. Therefore, the only decision to be made is how badly the economy will be destroyed to save a few lives. We aren't talking one or two million. We are only talking a few thousand if the lockdown is extended beyond the current specified end date. So tell us, how many tens of millions do you want to put in the unemployment line to save the lives of a few thousand people in their 70s and 80s. Gives us an end date. Give us an unemployment rate you deem acceptable. 20%? 30%? 40%?

BTW, it's obvious you're another retired asshole collecting a government pension who doesn't have to worry about having a job. You don't give a damn about other people. You want this thing to be as damaging to the economy as much as you can possibly make it because that's the only way you believe you can defeat Trump.
Fucking moron, if people are still dying on lock down, many more would be dying without s lock down.

You're allergic to common sense.
ROLF! More? How many more? 10? 100? As opposed to 30 million unemployed?

Go fuck yourself, douchebag. You're obviously retired on a government pension. That's the only way you wouldn't be concerned about the economic damage.

what the idiots don't get is that if the economy totally crashes, there won't be money for their govt checks. liberal = stupid, they prove it every day.
Dumbfuck, and if people start dying because they contract COVID-19 at work, the economy totally crashes.

Most countries affected by this disease are fighting it by hunkering down -- what makes you imbeciles think you know better than the rest of the planet??
Only an idiot would believe we can shut down the economy for the next year, idiot.
Only sa fucking moron thinks I said continue the shutdown for a year. Look in a mirror to see who that fucking moron is.
How long, asshole? If there's even one case reported, that means we're all going to die if we stop the shutdown, doesn't it?

Tell us when the shut down should end.
There is no set date, Fucking moron. We play it by ear. Go another month and then re-evaluate the situation. If it looks like the virus isn't spreading too bad, we reopen for business otherwise, stat closed for another month and then re-evaluate again.
A lot of mindless blather signifying nothing, "When we say it's time" is not an answer.

What's the rush to send everyone back to work during a highly contagious virus? I say send out the checks and if need be send round 2 of the checks. Lives over the almighty $ as they say. Things will get going here eventually.
Putting dinner on the table and paying the mortgage is the rush, moron. You are obviously another one of those who is retired or has a gauranteed job. You're all a bunch of douchebags.

I am working. My job is actually deemed critical infrastructure and an essential service. Most of us are working from home. I have to go into the office at least once a week.

I want the lockdown to be over just as much as anyone else. I hate not being to get my daily Starbucks. My wife cannot work. My daughter cannot work. I worry that my working and my son working are going to expose us and the rest of our family to this deadly virus.

Nobody wants the economy to tank, but when faced with a bad and a worse situation, I'll take the bad over the worse. Worse is hundreds of thousands of people dying that don't have to. The economy WILL recover, dead people cannot.
Your job is gaurenteed, so you don't care if other people starve. You're a leftwing asshole.
Flip side of that is you don't care if people die from this so you can get your social security check.

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

View attachment 318818
Get this through your head, moron: we are not going to wait until after the last death and the last case are reported. Whatever the decision on when to re-open the economy, there will be deaths that occur afterwards. Only someone suffering brain damage would insist we can keep the economy shut down for a year or more.
You'll do what you're told to do.
Go sit down and wait for further instruction.

Name calling....nice. I would love to see everyone working....but...uhhh....there's a virus that is taking lives. I say re evaluate in 30 days.....maybe a small percentage goes back.

So let me get this straight some folk are willing to sacrifice the lives of others to keep the economy going? Wow.
People die every day to keep the economy running, douchebag. When I worked construction, someone was killed on every major project I worked on. People get killed every day in the mining, lumber, fishing, energy and construction industries. None of you assholes ever gave a fuck about them so long as they put a roof over your head and gas in your tank.

Go fuck yourself, you clueless asshole.

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

View attachment 318818
^^^ Brilliant
thumbsup.gif

View attachment 318818
Get this through your head, moron: we are not going to wait until after the last death and the last case are reported. Whatever the decision on when to re-open the economy, there will be deaths that occur afterwards. Only someone suffering brain damage would insist we can keep the economy shut down for a year or more.
You'll do what you're told to do.
Go sit down and wait for further instruction.
ROFL! And you will go back to work when you are told to, asshole. Oh, I forgot . . . . you don't work.

The virus is controlling the timeline....even our President is advising this. He is smart and is doing the proper thing in this instance. We can all agree to that.

Name calling....nice. I would love to see everyone working....but...uhhh....there's a virus that is taking lives. I say re evaluate in 30 days.....maybe a small percentage goes back.
Where does you income come from, douchebag?

I am working. My job is actually deemed critical infrastructure and an essential service. Most of us are working from home. I have to go into the office at least once a week.

I want the lockdown to be over just as much as anyone else. I hate not being to get my daily Starbucks. My wife cannot work. My daughter cannot work. I worry that my working and my son working are going to expose us and the rest of our family to this deadly virus.

Nobody wants the economy to tank, but when faced with a bad and a worse situation, I'll take the bad over the worse. Worse is hundreds of thousands of people dying that don't have to. The economy WILL recover, dead people cannot.
Your job is gaurenteed, so you don't care if other people starve. You're a leftwing asshole.
Flip side of that is you don't care if people die from this so you can get your social security check.

he relys on enough good people doing the right thing to keep his selfish ass afloat during a pandemic -

typical rw'r -

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to appease your god?

I'm not too concerned about yours.
Well, thats what makes me a liberal and you a Trump sucking psychophant. I DO care about yours even when you apparently don't.

Could you not?

No. I will continue to care about others, even you and your family. I sincerely hope you are staying safe, maintaining safe distances, staying home and washing your hands frequently.

Wash your hands like you just got done cutting jalapenos and are about to take your contacts out!
You don't seem to care if anyone goes bankrupt and can no longer afford a roof over their heads or food on the table.
Sell your guns and ammo. You could probaly pay cash for a double wide.
You just confirmed what I said. You ridicule people who need to go back to work. You're a piece of shit.

I'm ridiculing you. Per usual. No different than any other interaction we have.
I hear H2B visas are going to be restricted this year. Get busy.

he relys on enough good people doing the right thing to keep his selfish ass afloat during a pandemic -

typical rw'r -
Who's keeping your ass afloat, douchebag?

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to appease your god?

I'm not too concerned about yours.
Well, thats what makes me a liberal and you a Trump sucking psychophant. I DO care about yours even when you apparently don't.

Could you not?

No. I will continue to care about others, even you and your family. I sincerely hope you are staying safe, maintaining safe distances, staying home and washing your hands frequently.

Wash your hands like you just got done cutting jalapenos and are about to take your contacts out!
You don't seem to care if anyone goes bankrupt and can no longer afford a roof over their heads or food on the table.
Sell your guns and ammo. You could probaly pay cash for a double wide.
You just confirmed what I said. You ridicule people who need to go back to work. You're a piece of shit.

I'm ridiculing you. Per usual. No different than any other interaction we have.
I hear H2B visas are going to be restricted this year. Get busy.
When do you ever post facts or logic? Personal attacks are the only thing you know.

So tell us, asshole, who is providing you with an income? Why do I suspect you are retired or have a government job?

If were going to continue the shutdown past the end of April, here's what I propose: No government worker will be paid until the shutdown is ended.

Forum List

Back