Our Economy Can't Take This, Get it Over With

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to appease your god?

I'm not too concerned about yours.
Well, thats what makes me a liberal and you a Trump sucking psychophant. I DO care about yours even when you apparently don't.

It is interesting that TDS folks support state's rights all of a sudden as long as the state has a democrat governor who hates personal freedom! :p

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.
You didn't answer the question.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?

Are people dying now from Corona ?

Answer that question.

What makes you think you know how many will die if we go back to work ?

Yes. Now don't answer a question with a question. How many lives are you willing to sacrifice so that Trump can keep trying to run on the economy?
From their perspective, as many deaths as it takes, to reelect the Orange Creature.

Scum.

It is interesting that TDS folks support state's rights all of a sudden as long as the state has a democrat governor who hates personal freedom! :p
At least the governor of Mississippi supports freedom. He's not restricting the people's freedom like the Dem governors are.

Yeah, who cares if two million Americans die?
Not this guy.

two words...Death Panels.
Most excellent signature.
thumbsup.gif

At least the governor of Mississippi supports freedom. He's not restricting the people's freedom like the Dem governors are.
LOL

The governors of the following states are laughing at your ignorance too...

• Ohio
  • Massachusetts
  • Idaho
  • Indiana
  • West Virginia
  • Vermont

---When stores and stadiums are empty and our cities look like ghost towns, consumer spending—the lifeblood of the economy—will lessen by hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars. The implosion in spending will lead to millions of fewer jobs, to even less spending—a downward spiral with no obvious end in sight.---

Just do what our moms did when one kid had chicken pox, expose it to everyone and get it over with. We can't afford to let Democrats ruin our economy.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to appease your god?
I'm willing to sacrifice yours.

It didn't take long for you to adopt the new Trump narrative. Which is basically, "We can't jeopardize my re-election for the sake of thousands of lives."
It didn't take liberals long to decide they'd welcome an economic depression with open arms if it helped them in the election.

How many lives are you personally willing to sacrifice for Trump? Give us a hard number. Which of your relatives or loved ones will you give over to the virus?
How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

How many people are you willing to destroy financially so Biden can win?

Take your balls out of your purse and answer the question. How many lives? A million? Two? What's the number? The USA is already number one in cases. Shall we all pour out on the street and really blow those numbers out of the water? What do you think THAT will do to the economy?

How many lives are you willing to sacrifice to get him outta there?

Do you guys have any idea how much protecting the public health is costing our wealthy elites?

Get back to work!

Trump 2020

I don't give two shits about the dotard at this point. I don't care about the election in any capacity other than my job. I care about someone in my family catching this virus and dying. Aren't you?

I don't give two shits about the dotard at this point. I don't care about the election in any capacity other than my job. I care about someone in my family catching this virus and dying. Aren't you?
Don't bullshit us. You're too stupid to have a job.

So you can't answer a simple question either? Are you truly not concerned about catching this deadly virus or passing it on to a loved one? I just found out one of my employees was exposed to someone with COVID through their other job. We worked together in the office just Monday. That's frightening.

The statistics won't matter to me if I'm the one who dies ...

Oregon governor Kate Brown asked us to stay at home, restrict travel and practice social distancing ... we immediately had one of our busiest travel days in history ... so Governor Brown demanded we stay at home and then all our public places filled up with people elbow-to-elbow ... so the Governor has now ordered us to stay home, under penalty of law ...

Oregonians ... what can I say ...

What law ?

Exactly.

Several Governors throughout America have issued orders to "stay at home", without resort to any statutes or legislation, and pretty much shuttering thousands of businesses and terminating tens of millions of workers. Close to 100 million Americans are imprisoned in their homes, needing government permission even to walk to a park. And Justice Department is openly calling for indefinite detentions and a suspension of habeas corpus.

All of this is in response to COVID-19, a disease whose mortality statistics are almost certainly far below three percent for all who contract it. How do we know they're actually doing the right thing?

So you can't answer a simple question either? Are you truly not concerned about catching this deadly virus or passing it on to a loved one? I just found out one of my employees was exposed to someone with COVID through their other job. We worked together in the office just Monday. That's frightening.

Not afraid at all.

What were you doing in the office on Monday ?

Yeah, who cares if two million Americans die?

7,500/day x 365 days = 2.9 million a year.

That already happens.
Yeah, so what's another 2 million. No big deal!

Put down the crack pipe, kid.

Fuck you.

You have no way of know what will happen.

You have very limited data in closely confined regions.

Shove your pipe up your ass and don't put your eye out when you do it.

We have many experts that are promoting different theories, including media that is trying to claim to be biggest expert of all. In reality there are no experts on COVID-19, scientists maybe know more, but don't know everything. In this case, they're just beginning their research, and in the absence of hard data, all we have are their theories as mere hypotheses.

History teaches us that no disease has been overcome by quarantine measures. Quarantine can save time, but not defeat the illness.

Forum List

Back