“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Most immigrants are people of faith. Don't we want that? One of the main factors in social decay these days is the fallout from decades of the far left undermining faith and religion.

Most immigrants are people who value family. Don't we want that? One of the main factors in social decay these days is the fallout from decades of the far left undermining the traditional family.

Most immigrants are extremely hard working. Don't we want that? How many of us constantly complain about the entitled attitude and lack of work ethic on the part of the younger generation?

America always has been and always will be a nation of immigrants.

America has always had and will always have some very few fools and cowards who spew impotent hatred about immigrants.

All that being said, no one should come here or stay here illegally. The government is remiss in seriously addressing the problem of illegal immigration.
score

Most immigrants are people of faith. Don't we want that? One of the main factors in social decay these days is the fallout from decades of the far left undermining faith and religion.

Most immigrants are people who value family. Don't we want that? One of the main factors in social decay these days is the fallout from decades of the far left undermining the traditional family.

Most immigrants are extremely hard working. Don't we want that? How many of us constantly complain about the entitled attitude and lack of work ethic on the part of the younger generation?

America has always had and will always have some very few fools and cowards who spew impotent hatred about immigrants.

All that being said, no one should come here or stay here illegally. The government is remiss in seriously addressing the problem of illegal immigration.
score

score

score
In all our discussions about immigration this is the very first time I’ve ever seen you make a clear distinction between legal and illegal… Good on you.

In all our discussions about immigration this is the very first time I’ve ever seen you make a clear distinction between legal and illegal… Good on you.
I've made the distinction thousands of times on this site. You're just too busy squeezing your eyes shut and screaming "dark! dark! dark! dark!" all the damn time to notice.

You offer nothing of worth to counter it. Are you MAGA?

You offer nothing of worth to counter it. Are you MAGA?
Nothing but an end to that DACA bullshit, The Wall, the stay in Mexico policy, the mandatory E-verify Bills brought that you hate, the mass raids on businesses when you cried “ABOLISH ICE!”
The hope of ending that birthright citizen retardation…..yeah, but other than that we’re really no different than the filthy globalists named Humberto from some filthy brown shithole south of us.

As Democrat Mayors begin to shit their pants….have we finally reached the point of too much diversity?
Have we progressed right past progression?

Unkotare
Slade3200
pknopp
Curried Goats
I’ll tell you what I’m a white male of Irish descent. If new white people stopped being born tomorrow, I wouldn’t give a shit. Why? Because there’s no reason to care. I would say the same thing about any new blacks or Hispanics being born too. Maybe purple people replace all of us. I don’t give a fuck lol

I’ll tell you what I’m a white male of Irish descent. If new white people stopped being born tomorrow, I wouldn’t give a shit. Why? Because there’s no reason to care. I would say the same thing about any new blacks or Hispanics being born too. Maybe purple people replace all of us. I don’t give a fuck lol
Yeah yeah…because “all me are created equal”…because we’re all the same.
We all build the same solid family units, we build the same kind of communities, cities, states and nations…we’re all equally law abiding, we’re all equally productive….Skin color has nothing to do with anything except for when you look around the globe and see that skin color seems to have everything to do with everything.
IMG_1154.jpeg

John Edgar Slow Horses
Aldo Raine

Yeah yeah…because “all me are created equal”…because we’re all the same.
We all build the same solid family units, we build the same kind of communities, cities, states and nations…we’re all equally law abiding, we’re all equally productive….Skin color has nothing to do with anything except for when you look around the globe and see that skin color seems to have everything to do with everything.
View attachment 852599

John Edgar Slow Horses
Aldo Raine
Lol all of that really isn’t my point. I just don’t care about any of it. You’re a moron because you do care.

Start that thread...this thread is about Democrats pretending a less white government and citizenry is a good thing for America...us sane folks can‘t find the evidence...Do you have some you’d like to share?
Some of us aren't the slightest bit interested in convincing you white racist pieces of shit of anything. :dunno: You create threads just to shit all over this country. You can languish in your hate all you want, I give no fucks about you.

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

Because that would lead to individual voter IQ disclosure, definitely a promiscuous nazi dem's worst nightmare.

Forum List

Back