“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Americans are not reproducing quickly enough to fund Social Security in the future. This is that statistical reason why politicians are encouraging massive illegal immigration. The presumption is that these fukkers will one day become significant wage-earning, tax-paying, law-abiding adults.

Good luck with that.

Western Europe is a generation ahead of us on this particular "crisis." In 25 years, Germany and Italy, and England will be less than 50% German, Italian, and...English.

Glad I won't live long enough to see it.
If thats the case wouldn’t it make more sense to follow the Hungarian model and incentivize our own citizens to turn up the fertility rate?

I’ll spell it out for you Gustavo….
You said: “What about the dark Indian doctors in this country? Are they a liability?”
In a foolish attempt to get us to pretend that dark immigrants are mostly doctors and and lawyers.

I said: “You, Unkotare and all globalist feelz folks allow the two percentile to carry the 98%….us sane folks refuse to do that goofy bullshit. FOLLOW THE FUCKING SCIENCE….the overall data.”

What percentage of dark immigrants are doctors and lawyers?
Your racism not withstanding, I never said dark immigrants are mostly doctors and lawyers. You did, because you can't quote me saying that.

And you got that backwards. The 98% is totting the 2%. Pending you understand charts.
1664248737257.png

Americans are not reproducing quickly enough to fund Social Security in the future. This is that statistical reason why politicians are encouraging massive illegal immigration. The presumption is that these fukkers will one day become significant wage-earning, tax-paying, law-abiding adults.

Good luck with that.

Western Europe is a generation ahead of us on this particular "crisis." In 25 years, Germany and Italy, and England will be less than 50% German, Italian, and...English.

Glad I won't live long enough to see it.
Fukkers? Those Fukkers are feeding your sorry ass.

Fukkers? Those Fukkers are feeding your sorry ass.
Why…because you sent blacks home to drink 40’s, smoke weed, make babies and commit crime while you recruited Mexico’s finest?
You should be proud of yourselves.

Most immigrants are people of faith. Don't we want that? One of the main factors in social decay these days is the fallout from decades of the far left undermining faith and religion.

Most immigrants are people who value family. Don't we want that? One of the main factors in social decay these days is the fallout from decades of the far left undermining the traditional family.

Most immigrants are extremely hard working. Don't we want that? How many of us constantly complain about the entitled attitude and lack of work ethic on the part of the younger generation?

America always has been and always will be a nation of immigrants.

America has always had and will always have some very few fools and cowards who spew impotent hatred about immigrants.

All that being said, no one should come here or stay here illegally. The government is remiss in seriously addressing the problem of illegal immigration.
score

Most immigrants are people of faith. Don't we want that? One of the main factors in social decay these days is the fallout from decades of the far left undermining faith and religion.

Most immigrants are people who value family. Don't we want that? One of the main factors in social decay these days is the fallout from decades of the far left undermining the traditional family.

Most immigrants are extremely hard working. Don't we want that? How many of us constantly complain about the entitled attitude and lack of work ethic on the part of the younger generation?

America always has been and always will be a nation of immigrants.

America has always had and will always have some very few fools and cowards who spew impotent hatred about immigrants.

All that being said, no one should come here or stay here illegally. The government is remiss in seriously addressing the problem of illegal immigration.
score
no issue if they follow the laws of our sovereign country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back