“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Nice dodge, I'll ask again... Are you proposing not to let dark people in and only let white and asian people in?
Why are you so confused?
I said ONLY let in those who can and will help Americans improve America from day one….none of this ‘lets force Americans to invest in four generations of Mexico’s people’ before we start to reap reward bullshit….FUCK THAT!

As a life long dog owner I can say this:

Overall, mutts are smarter and healthier than pure breeds.
Cool spin…for sure the fictional hypothesis makes you globalist FEELZ people all warm and fuzzy inside…but there's a reason Unkotare can’t and hasn’t pointed us to a thriving and improving multicultural society….THEY DON’T FUCKING EXIST!

loser: "dark dark dark dark dark dark!"
"don't call me racist!"
"Waaaaaaa! FEEEELZ!"

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

How many scientists come from other countries? Do you know?

I don't waste my time trying to teach hateful, hopeless losers who are incapable of learning. Enjoy your FEEEEELZ.
He's a straight up fucking idiot. Hate is all he knows. Apparently he has nightmares about the big bad diverse boogey man.

Why are you so confused?
I said ONLY let in those who can and will help Americans improve America from day one….none of this ‘lets force Americans to invest in four generations of Mexico’s people’ before we start to reap reward bullshit….FUCK THAT!
What makes you more qualified? Let's see a resume ignoramus?

Cool spin…for sure the fictional hypothesis makes you globalist FEELZ people all warm and fuzzy inside…but there's a reason Unkotare can’t and hasn’t pointed us to a thriving and improving multicultural society….THEY DON’T FUCKING EXIST!
Have you been to other countries fool? Obviously not. Travel is lethal to bigotry. Get a GD clue.

Forum List

Back