Our current politics and Rush Limbaugh

Yeah, he cries all the way to the bank!

What a senseless topic to address? Do libtards like you ever regret your ignorance? Shouldn't you have studied harder in school?
Triggered another dittohead.

Being triggered is a libtard response, dumbass!

Do you deny that Limbaugh makes bank on dissing libtards and Republicans alike when they screw up?
He's very wealthy. You've swallowed his schtick and he's paid well for that. That's how it goes. Rappers are wealthy, too.

The only time he "disses" Republicans is when they dare to go off the reservation.

Neither of which comes within miles of my point, which is clearly over the heads of you dittoheads.

The only point we see is the one on your tiny libtard head. You are triggered by reality. Too bad!
Perfect Trump-level insult.

How old are you?

Old enough to sleep by myself, but also old enough to recognize a libtard blowhard blathering nonsense.

Triggered another dittohead.

Do you deny that Limbaugh makes bank on dissing libtards and Republicans alike when they screw up?
He's very wealthy. You've swallowed his schtick and he's paid well for that. That's how it goes. Rappers are wealthy, too.

The only time he "disses" Republicans is when they dare to go off the reservation.

Neither of which comes within miles of my point, which is clearly over the heads of you dittoheads.

The only point we see is the one on your tiny libtard head. You are triggered by reality. Too bad!

How old are you?

Old enough to sleep by myself, but also old enough to recognize a libtard blowhard blathering nonsense.
Yet not old enough to offer anything other than personal insults, sophomoric name-calling and platitudes.

Not that I was expecting better.

How old are you?

Yet not old enough to offer anything other than personal insults, sophomoric name-calling and platitudes.

Sophomoric would still be a few grades above your education level, dumbass!

Your entire OP is one long ass liberal whine-fest.

I am also old enough to not want to sleep by myself, which I am sure is beyond your abilities. Libtards are usually so lonely because no decent human can stomach their ignorance.

How old are you?

I am also old enough to not want to sleep by myself, which I am sure is beyond your abilities. Libtards are usually so lonely because no decent human can stomach their ignorance.
More of the same. This behavior is all you know, which explains your love for Trump.

Let me know when you've grown up a bit.

How old are you?

More of the same. This behavior is all you know, which explains your love for Trump.

Let me know when you've grown up a bit.

Let me know when you can construct a valid point instead of blathering libtard talking points and creating threads on topics you know nothing about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back