Our Country Music Chat

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Earlier today, Rascal Flatts announced that the tour that they do this year will be their farewell tour after being on the radio for the past 20 years now. Go here for the news clip and their tour dates.

Country music stars Rascal Flatts announce farewell tour after 20 years together

I was able to see them back in 2003 when they opened for Kenny Chesney during his Neyland Stadium show in Knoxville, TN. They were awesome. My most favorite song from them is “While You Loved Me”.

God bless you and the guys and Kenny always!!!

Holly

P.S. Am I the only person here who realizes that they never once were given a Grammy award? “Bless The Broken Road” was named Best Country Song, but that award never goes to the singer. The guys were able score four nominations in the Best Country Duo/Group Performance category, but currently that may be as far as their Grammy road has taken them. (shrugs)

I pray so hard that country singer Joe Diffie doesn't go anywhere anytime soon.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly his awesome Music City News award show performance of "The Ships That Don't Come In" isn't at You Tube right now and so here is the official video clip for the song instead.

^^^ I wonder who the singers are exactly? When I buy the albums that I buy, I am always looking at who does what on each of them as far as producing, instrument playing, songwriting, and harmony singing goes.

God bless you and the singers and those in the back ground always!!!

Holly

Country legend John Prine is hospitalized

EUTnnUsWAAAwftL

According to this page here, the CMT Music Video Awards will take place on October 14th instead of June 3rd.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The Academy of Country Music awards were supposed to be tomorrow night. They will be sometime in the month of September.

I didn't think that I would ever see it again, but I found it!!!

Go here and start watching at the 1: 21: 16 mark of the clip for Joe's Music City News performance of "The Ships That Don't Come In".

God bless you and his family and the rest of his fans always!!!

Holly

P.S. I didn't think that Joe would ever give it up at the end, I LOVE the smile on his face while listening to the crowd go bonkers for him!!!

Go here for the latest news concerning the Covid-19 matter. I have a foot in both fields which of course means that I understand both sides of the situation completely, but since a person can't sit on the fence forever, no rhyme intended there, I can't blame Chase and Chris for getting out there again when at the end of the day, what a person chooses to do with their lives is all up to them and only them and to me, if a person wants to spend the rest of their lives in a Petri dish, its their life, but what plenty of people obviously do not get is that not everyone is going to have the same frame of mind which in my opinion is a good thing because only so many people can fit in a Petri dish anyway.

God bless you and Chase and Chris always!!!

Holly

Happy 49th birthday to the only Grammy award winning queen that there is, Alison Krauss. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

P.S. May this new master piece of hers be the 28th Grammy award win for her. :) :) :)

Well, the latest in country music concerns newer country act Morgan Wallen. According to this write up here, his Saturday Night Live appearance will not be happening this weekend due to his recent public activity.

https://tasteofcountry.com/morgan-wa...tiktok-videos/

Out of what I’ve heard from him so far, his newest song named “Seven Summers Ago” is his best and I hope that it can at least be as successful as his previous release if not better, but I can’t help but wonder how this will affect his radio performance. Do keep in mind that back in May, he was charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct which I am guessing is what brought an end to his #1 streak according to his list of songs here.

Morgan Wallen - Wikipedia

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. The charges against him were eventually dropped according to what was just now said on the Inside Edition show concerning this matter.

According to this write up here, Lee Brice is the latest singer in country music to have the Covid sickness.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back