Our Corrupt DOJ Thinks These People Are A Threat To Overthrow The Government?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats think we will believe that these guys are legitimate seditionists?

Just look at them!!

They look like low paid, extras on a movie set. Their so-called founder looks like a reject from Pirates Of The Caribbean.
You cannot convince me that the Biden Adm actually thinks these guys are a threat.

If they were gonna put on a show.....at least they could have taken the time to find better actors.

a0406865-a220-4734-9404-9a90fadb7fc4_1920x1080.jpg
eoiwqueiouwqoieuqwioeuoiwqueoiqweu-600x315.png
Oath-Keepers-Founder-Elmer-Stewart-Rhodes-Arrested-In-Little-Elm-768x432.jpg
rhodes2-460.jpg
267706593_391587226030808_1231765134472511858_n.jpg

Just look at them!!

They look like low paid, extras on a movie set. Their so-called founder looks like a reject from Pirates Of The Caribbean.
You cannot convince me that the Biden Adm actually thinks these guys are a threat.

If they were gonna put on a show.....at least they could have taken the time to find better actors.

View attachment 587876View attachment 587878View attachment 587879View attachment 587880View attachment 587882
look at them storming the congress.

Just look at them!!

View attachment 587876View attachment 587878View attachment 587879View attachment 587880View attachment 587882
SCARY..
So Glad I Dropped out of the SS :)
I Mean I'm Brave but, Not That BRAVE

The fact they could not have succeeded is irrelevant. That they desired and conspired to do so is the issue.
I desire to see all creeps and such in the pits of hell so I must be guilty of conspiring with God when I pray with another for good the Lord to make it so.

Just look at them!!

I mean, they thought they were going to overthrow the government.

Yes, he did spear a few democrats

I believe he roasted them as shish kabob.

Coming to a Viking restaurant near you!
It’s just you claimed it was an unarmed riot and then post a guy carrying a weapon.

Could you try for a little more consistency?

Just look at them!!

Pawns. Trump will be the one charged with insurrection. As another con pointed out insurrection and sedition are two different things.

It’s just you claimed it was an unarmed riot and then post a guy carrying a weapon.

Could you try for a little more consistency?
It's not a weapon dingle

If so, who did he spear, or does he not know how to use the weapon he brought?

See, these types of baseless accusations are why no one listens to you every time you call a political opponents a racist or a white supremacist.

And no, Putin did not get Trump elected either.

Geesh.

The fact they could not have succeeded is irrelevant. That they desired and conspired to do so is the issue.
A lot of people wonder if the justice department, doj, fbi, republican governors, senators and house members and pence done what trump asked them to do, it would have been a real constitutional crisis.

Trump thought liberals bent over and took it when the Supreme Court gave bush the presidency in 2000. republicans rioted and got the recount stopped. Trump was hoping for something similar. A real constitution crisis he was willing to attempt. And many cons went along.

Forum List

Back