Our Brains afe fine, Ms Millenial

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
What Is The Internet Doing To Boomers’ Brains?

Social media platforms are sucking a generation into a misinformation rabbit hole.

This arrogant ass clown best not take on anyone with even half a brain-the generation being sucked down is you ass clown- this "boomer" doesn't get info from, or use un"social media"- that would be most folks your age who do, and a few my age- fucking idiot.

Social media platforms are sucking a generation into a misinformation rabbit hole.

This arrogant ass clown best not take on anyone with even half a brain-the generation being sucked down is you ass clown- this "boomer" doesn't get info from, or use un"social media"- that would be most folks your age who do, and a few my age- fucking idiot.
The old geezers may use the Internet but their brains were fully formed before al gore had his big invention

its the under 30 crowd that was been most affected by the internet

and it is a mixed message of good and bad

It's HuffingPaintPost....What're you expecting?

These deficits generally begin to appear around age 45, but recent research indicates that they could be appearing even sooner. A study published in July found that the baby boomer generation was showing signs of cognitive decline earlier than previous generations.

1604176453585.png

~S~

• Banned

Forum List

Back