Our Biden Problem

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Aside from dementia, the question progressives are struggling with is how to oust Trump while combatting Biden's decades-long support for neoliberal economics (If you don't like NAFTA, vote Republican)
Biden-Trump-2020-election-lesser-of-two-rapists_850_454.jpg

"Touchdown Joe's" history of drafting and resisting the 1994 crime bill, his demeaning of Anita Hill, and his decades of loyalty to corporate America (the Senator from DuPont) aside, exceptional times demand exceptional choices:

Our Biden Problem

"That said, if Biden is nobody’s dream, Trump is a nightmare.

"We know a second term of Trump will inflict enormous repression, suffering and death.

"So we face a dilemma: We cannot be cheerleaders and apologists for neoliberal politicians like Biden, but we cannot endure four more years of Trump.

"Do we hold our noses yet again and support a candidate so grossly out of sync with our values, or do we sit on the sidelines and let an aspiring fascist hold power?

"Four more years, I fear, would be a no-holds-barred grasp for the throne. GOP leaders are such spineless and opportunist sycophants that they will tolerate anything to maintain proximity to the tyrant’s power, or at least avoid his ire."

It speaks volumes when the corporate establishment seems like the better alternative...

Aside from dementia, the question progressives are struggling with is how to oust Trump while combatting Biden's decades-long support for neoliberal economics (If you don't like NAFTA, vote Republican)

"Touchdown Joe's" history of drafting and resisting the 1994 crime bill, his demeaning of Anita Hill, and his decades of loyalty to corporate America (the Senator from DuPont) aside, exceptional times demand exceptional choices:

Our Biden Problem

"We know a second term of Trump will inflict enormous repression, suffering and death.

"So we face a dilemma: We cannot be cheerleaders and apologists for neoliberal politicians like Biden, but we cannot endure four more years of Trump.

"Do we hold our noses yet again and support a candidate so grossly out of sync with our values, or do we sit on the sidelines and let an aspiring fascist hold power?

"Four more years, I fear, would be a no-holds-barred grasp for the throne. GOP leaders are such spineless and opportunist sycophants that they will tolerate anything to maintain proximity to the tyrant’s power, or at least avoid his ire."
Biden although you find fault will bring with him NOT slime from the swamp,but some of the best minds around AND wonders will take place when he actually listens to them He's ahead in the polls and the DOW futures are up 400 or so

It speaks volumes when the corporate establishment seems like the better alternative...
If Biden's apparent dementia turns out to be as real as Trump's malignant narcissism, whoever he picks for VP might be more important than replacing one doddering old fool with another. Four years of Trump followed by four years of Biden could inspire millions of voters to start demanding more from their POTUS candidates?
SsCy0BaQMbdY_640x360.jpg

Our Biden Problem

JOE BIDEN (your words):
  • Dementia (he's crazy, senile and losing his mind).
  • Neoliberal economics.
  • Resists crime bill.
  • Demeaning women.
  • Loyalty to corporations.
  • Nobody's dream.
  • Can't cheer-lead or apologize for.
  • Grossly out of sync with our values.
DONALD TRUMP:
  • Trump's a nightmare? Not to me.
  • Trump will inflict repression, suffering and death. Hmm. Clairvoyance? Or are you just remembering Obama?
  • An aspiring fascist? Please. Trump can't even get his own cabinet to obey him half the time.
Take a pill, lay down and put cold compresses on your head until after the reelection.

Yup, the left can’t wait to get back to politics as usual. A corrupt corporate sellout like Biden, willing to ship jobs overseas, so long as you give one of his sons a few million dollars in kickbacks.
And where is Ivanka getting her money from?? and her husband ?? lol Trumps adviser ? Going to get fired ??? Trump was bringing only the best??

The ugliness that is Trumpism must be defeated and thrown in the trash heap of history with other white nationalist regimes.

Then we turn to the ridiculous mess that has become of liberalism. That will be a large enough undertaking on its own.
I'll take my chances Might take a shot on my stock account but imo it'd be worth it

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Anyone listening to Pence???? Will he ever get his head out of Trumps ass ? Trump has done this and Trump has done that makes me sick

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Our Biden Problem

"Aside" from the dementia, how the hell do ya get past that one?

Yup, the left can’t wait to get back to politics as usual. A corrupt corporate sellout like Biden, willing to ship jobs overseas, so long as you give one of his sons a few million dollars in kickbacks.
And where is Ivanka getting her money from?? and her husband ?? lol Trumps adviser ? Going to get fired ??? Trump was bringing only the best??
:cuckoo:
Ivanka gets money from her business.

I realize you can’t stay on topic. Always have to deflect for corrupt Dems.

Our Biden Problem

Well at least be honest. Biden's mental competence is not only something you (or I) have no clue to, but his past history of neoliberalism is your real gripe. Anyone can look up the increase in gnp since 1980, and it's simply not refutable that avg incomes rose dramatically. But the benefits were not evenly distributed, and the data for that is at the same site.

But more to the point of your thread, the choice is Biden or Trump. There is no third option unless you really don't care which of the two is elected.

Forum List

Back