Ouch! Texans trounce the Lions

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Thank God Bill is Gone!
Romeo has done a far better job!
But then I think the players refused to play for Bill after he gave away Hopkins.
I'll take 41 to 25 all day!!!
My appetite for turkey just went through the roof!!!

Thank God Bill is Gone!
But then I think the players refused to play for Bill after he gave away Hopkins.

Didnt watch the games today, but I’m glad you guys won. I hate the fact that Miami has your 1st and second rounder next year. Bill O’Brien should have gotten 2 first for Hopkins. That is one of the dumbest trades ever.

Thank God Bill is Gone!

Didnt watch the games today, but I’m glad you guys won. I hate the fact that Miami has your 1st and second rounder next year. Bill O’Brien should have gotten 2 first for Hopkins. That is one of the dumbest trades ever.

Yeah it was.
It seemed like Bill was trying to fuck the Texans over on purpose.

Thank God Bill is Gone!

Yeah it was.
It seemed like Bill was trying to fuck the Texans over on purpose.

I was pissed because right after that trade Buffalo gave up a 1st and a 4th for Diggs. I love Diggs, but I would have been happier with Hopkins, especially for a second rounder.

empty stadium

I hate that shit!!!
It takes a lot of fun out of the game.

What are you talking about? The place was packed!

1606536915804.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back