Ouch. AOC hits Ted Cruz where it hurts: You fled to Cancun

Remember all the threads about other politicians taking their families and fleeing from natural disasters that are currently underway? No? Me neither.
Family ALWAYS comes first.
Were the optics bad? Perhaps, but only because of our newfound hypersensitive culture. Cruz being gone or remaining would have had ZERO impact on ANYTHING.

Stop crying over stupid shit
Leaders lead.

Republicans run.

AOC is a leader???? LMAO

Evading a pandemic, failing to ware the mask you yourself demanded others ware, basking in the sun, having cocktails, is a little different then a person escaping with his family to warmer climates during a state wide power outage in the cold dead of winter. Just saying. What would you do?

I dont see how a planned trip to Mexico has any bearing on this topic, so i will ignore the firsat half of her dumb tweet. The second part suggests that Cruz is against kids in cages. That isnt his or any republicans complaint. The complaint is that Democrat policies always lead to shit tons of illegals crossing our borders. Its unacceptable.

This tweet is simply another example of AOC's utter stupidity.
250 people died while he went on vacay. Not a good look.

She sucks for bailing from NY during a crisis too.

Tell me how a US Senator is responsible for repairing power lines etc during a once in a century storm.

Be specific.
My sentiments exactly. A US senator has absolutely nothing to do with the day to day operations of the state. That is the purview of governors, state senate and assembly members among other lower ranking officials. In AOC's case however, the house being out of session is not a green light for vacation. She should have been in her district addressing the concerns of her constituents. Not hypocritically flaunting all of the guidelines she was requiring of her constituents.

Forum List

Back