Otpisani featuring Mortimer

Thats was great! One of the best homemade movies ive seen in a long time. I like your choice to continually reuse that one scene where you wave the gun around. I get it; when you have cinema gold like that, you want to make the most of it. The acting was superb and the camera work was quite good for a lower budget film.

You have a real knack for this stuff. You should sell off everything and move to Hollywood. Its a risky move, but that kind of talent will be hard for agents and casting directors to overlook. When you got it, you got it.

Last edited:
Thats was great! One of the best homemade movies ive seen in a long time. I like your choice to continually reuse that one scene where you wave the gun around. I get it; when you have cinema gold like that, you want to make the most of it. The acting was superb and the camera work was quite good for a lower budget film.

You have a real knack for this stuff. You should sell off everything and move to Hollywood. Its a risky move, but that kind of talent will be hard for agents and casting directors to overlook. When you got it, you got it.

It was supposed to be an action movie. I wanted to see the stuntman roll..... not bread rolls!
I was hoping for the Beverly Hills Ninja but instead we got the Balkans Falcon.... thank god there
were no sex scenes... i dont think this board has a rating system high enough to protect us!

1631852638586.png

Mortimer, you should do an Avengers movie next. Youre a bigger guy, so you could paint yourself green and do some Hulk scenes. Or better yet, how about Silence of the Lambs? You could recreate that scene where Buffalo Bill is looking at himself in the mirror.

Mortimer, you should do an Avengers movie next. Youre a bigger guy, so you could paint yourself green and do some Hulk scenes. Or better yet, how about Silence of the Lambs? You could redo that scene where Buffalo Bill is looking at himself in the mirror.

There are countless possibilities. If I have a new idea I will do it, it could be anything.

Can anyone imagine anything scarier than Mort with a loaded firearm? I think I'd piss myself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back