Other than an Obama infrastructure bill, King Trump got nuttin for you white boys!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Change is definitely on its way, white America. Its called blow the deficit, that prized cow you nuts whined about these last 8 years, blow up the deficit and throw a bone to the white nuts in a nation wide BAIL OUT INFRASTRUCTURE BILL. Something the black guy has been advocating for years, something the GOP has blocked for years. But now that the white guy, the nut, the clown, the King is President, suddenly white america can give a rats fuck about the debt, deficits and klenex. And it'll work for awhile while your white president slowly destabilize the market, the world and this horrible place we call America.

I wish to God these white fools would just keep it real and come out and say, I don't like the way the country is going because I'm not the head motherfucka in charge anymore and my paycheck sucks. Something neither Trump nor life is ever gonna change for you fools. Your wages will never change, get over it...Tax payers are only gonna carry you bitches so far.

Change is definitely on its way, white America. Its called blow the deficit, that prized cow you nuts whined about these last 8 years, blow up the deficit and throw a bone to the white nuts in a nation wide BAIL OUT INFRASTRUCTURE BILL. Something the black guy has been advocating for years, something the GOP has blocked for years. But now that the white guy, the nut, the clown, the King is President, suddenly white america can give a rats fuck about the debt, deficits and klenex. And it'll work for awhile while your white president slowly destabilize the market, the world and this horrible place we call America.

I wish to God these white fools would just keep it real and come out and say, I don't like the way the country is going because I'm not the head motherfucka in charge anymore and my paycheck sucks. Something neither Trump nor life is ever gonna change for you fools. Your wages will never change, get over it...Tax payers are only gonna carry you bitches so far.
QUIT YOUR FUCKING WHINING...geezus.....

2144feb5069d4ad1.jpg

INFRASTRUCTURE BILL. Something the black guy has been advocating for years

Didn't Obama use his $800 billion "stimulus" for all the shovel ready jobs?

And it'll work for awhile while your white president slowly destabilize the market

The market is up since the election.

and this horrible place we call America.

Go somewhere better. I hear Africa is nice. They'll appreciate your wisdom more than we do.

Perhaps assisted suicide?

• Banned

And it'll work for awhile while your white president slowly destabilize the market

The market has been steady SINCE OBAMA, DON'T GET IT TWISTED.
Bankers celebrate dawn of Trump era
A populist candidate who railed against shady financial interests on the trail is putting together an administration that looks like an investment banker's dream. The last time this happened, the crash was lerking and it will again and and and, not one gotdamn job was created as a result, fool!!

and this horrible place we call America....Bitch I was quoting you white motherfuckers, don't get it twisted, moron...Make America Great again ring a bell fucker??

Go somewhere better. I hear Africa is nice. They'll appreciate your wisdom more than we do.

The stimulus was watered down, the money did help, but did very little for most of the country. He wanted a full all out bill to rebuild this country's infastructure and was attacked to no end....don't re do history, its all recored.

Go somewhere better. I hear Africa is nice. They'll appreciate your wisdom more than we do.....Bitch I was quoting you white motherfuckers, don't get it twisted, moron...Make America Great again ring a bell fucker??

You are a racist pice of shit

So what did Hussein Obama do for his fellow Blacks?

Oh wait...

-more crumbling inner cities
-more crime
-more drugs
-more gangs
-more poverty
-more desth, shootings and gun violence
-more unemployment
-more food stamps
-more welfare dependence
-more illiteracy
-more single moms
-more racial divisions and riots

And then fucking retards like you think he's the greatest thing since Swiss cheese (just because he happens to be a half black mutt) and would even vote for him again. Actually Obama has been the no. 1 enemy of black people.

The market has been steady SINCE OBAMA, DON'T GET IT TWISTED.
Bankers celebrate dawn of Trump era
A populist candidate who railed against shady financial interests on the trail is putting together an administration that looks like an investment banker's dream. The last time this happened, the crash was lerking and it will again and and and, not one gotdamn job was created as a result, fool!!

and this horrible place we call America....Bitch I was quoting you white motherfuckers, don't get it twisted, moron...Make America Great again ring a bell fucker??

The stimulus was watered down, the money did help, but did very little for most of the country. He wanted a full all out bill to rebuild this country's infastructure and was attacked to no end....don't re do history, its all recored.

Go somewhere better. I hear Africa is nice. They'll appreciate your wisdom more than we do.....Bitch I was quoting you white motherfuckers, don't get it twisted, moron...fucker??

The stimulus was watered down, the money did help, but did very little for most of the country.

He had total control but wasted $800 billion that did very little?
Was he stupid?

He wanted a full all out bill to rebuild this country's infastructure and was attacked to no end

Poor baby, huge majorities in the House and Senate and his first big bill was a failure.

Bitch I was quoting you white motherfuckers

Look out, we're comin' to get ya!

Make America Great again ring a bell

Just another thing that made you cry.

That fuckin nigga in the white house doubled the debt in 8 years. Don't even pretend you give a fuck about it.

Get back in the food stamp line. You don't want to lose your place.

Good tweet. Cleared that all up for us. Policy is your strong point, how will we cut the debt bright boy?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You really are a Racist Hag.

SRSLY

Forum List

Back