Other States.

I certainly hope so. We the people need to let Washington know that we do not want their version of Amnesty, even if they do call it immigration reform. It was wrong under Reagan and it is even more wrong now.

I hope all the illegal aliens run to California - specifically, San Francisco - so they will be protected and coddled.

This issue seems to have multiple facets. I thought that States had the prerogative to make entering the US through their boundaries an illegal act, subject to criminal penalties. Not so?

The Mexican government decries Arizona's action in economic and discriminatory terms. The US government may open an investigation of Arizona to ascertain the legality of their law. Al Sharpton is also stumping to make a discriminatory issue of this law.

But Mr. Greg Palast of Truthout.org completed an investigation and finds this to be a political ploy to intimidate LEGAL Mexicans from registering and/or voting since so many have come into Arizona and threaten the very existence of the Republican party.

This issue is confusing me. I am surprised the feds are coming down on Arizona.

This will do nothing for the immigration problem, and other state would be stupid to adopt such a law.
Maybe Arizona should crack down on employers, instead of making laws limiting our rights.

This will do nothing for the immigration problem, and other state would be stupid to adopt such a law.
Maybe Arizona should crack down on employers, instead of making laws limiting our rights.

If you are LEGALLY in the country your rights are not limited at all. YOU retards that think we should not deport the 20 MILLION illegals in the Country are part of the problem. YOU encourage their behavior.

If you are LEGALLY in the country your rights are not limited at all. YOU retards that think we should not deport the 20 MILLION illegals in the Country are part of the problem. YOU encourage their behavior.

Where did I state we shouldn't deport them?
:cuckoo:
And you call me a retard. :lol:

Going after the employer will help solve both problems. ;)
Ending the "War on Drugs" will help with the rest.

Going after the employer will help solve both problems. ;)
Ending the "War on Drugs" will help with the rest.

You can lower the number of illegals pouring into this country. But it will be costly. However, you won't solve the problem.

You can bet your bottom dollar that as you read this, the Governador is sitting back waiting to see what happens in AZ come August, to start the ball rolling in CA!!!!

Forum List

Back