OT -Anyone seen a UFO or weird stuff? For the sane only

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Been about a year now, I stepped outside to smoke a cig and take a leak. My peripheral vision caught what appeared to be a low flying airplane at first thought, about 20 degrees east. It was bright like maybe 1-3 miles away, tops. Perhaps it had just become bright when it caught my eye. It took off faster than any missile, about 70 degrees north. I followed it all the way, from as bright as a low flying aircraft, to faint like a jet, and then like a satellite, only it was a 70 degree projectile. Can't say for sure, but it seemed I watched it until after it escaped the atmosphere. That occurred over 6-7 seconds. There was no sound.

Other than that, I was driving truck nights. 12 miles north of Hawthorne the entire desert and lake lit up a greenish color, like someone had just turned on the light. Far brighter than lightning and it was a clear night anyway. I was surprised how much wildlife was in the sagebrush etc., because it startled the shit out of them too. First thought was to look for a mushroom cloud. Nothing, no sound. I stopped in Hawthorne and the clerk at the convenience store hadn't seen it, but another truck driver did. Perhaps military.

I once saw a video of this freakish looking alien that appeared to be choking on our atmosphere and collapsing, then I looked closer and it was just Hillary trying to get into a van.

Perhaps military.
Interesting it had no sound. Maybe it was smaller than you think and it was some kind of drone.

Or something else. The stuff they have now will be made public in 30-40 years, and maybe not even then.

Perhaps military.
Interesting it had no sound. Maybe it was smaller than you think and it was some kind of drone.

Or something else. The stuff they have now will be made public in 30-40 years, and maybe not even then.

Someone else suggested it was a drone. It seemed fairly large when I first saw it. That and I don't know of any drones faster than a missile. Or anything else for that manner. Eyes can play tricks, who knows.

Jet-powered drones definitely exist, they're not that small either, maybe a bit smaller than conventional aircraft, or around the size of regular aircraft.

Global+Hawk+Drone+Aircraft+by+jet+planes+%25285%2529.JPG

phantom-ray-jet-drone.jpg

I bet they do make some noise though.

Last edited:
I got checked out by something bass fishing one night on a Phoenix area lake. It appeared and hovered maybe 300 feet above the water. Lit me up...I thought it was a police chopper but no noise. I decided it was time to move on but my outboard quit and there I was staring up at the thing. Then it went phffffftttt and was gone...I've seen plenty of aircraft in my time and this wasn't from this world.

Jet-powered drones definitely exist, they're not that small either, maybe a bit smaller than conventional aircraft, or around the size of regular aircraft.

Global+Hawk+Drone+Aircraft+by+jet+planes+%25285%2529.JPG

phantom-ray-jet-drone.jpg

I bet they do make some noise though.

Let me ask you this though. Can these drones begin at 20-25 degrees and shoot off at 70-75 degrees?

New Topics

Forum List

Back